Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute
Default What happened to all the DONORS??

What happened to all the donors this month? Under 15% donated so for in August.. In July there was a mad rush for all to get a DONOR status due to a RED HEADLINE and every body thought the green card is hidden there. Come August and all the DONORS are not to be seen anywhere.

I was a regular donor and was changed to Sr. Member as did not sign in for monthly contributions. Did many signed in for monthly contributions ONLY for ONE month?????

I think IV need to change it’s policy of donation on Issue Based instead of monthly contributions. I am and will be available to contribute for Issue Based instead of Monthly contributions and just to get a DONOR STATUSr.

Any thoughts as to how can we improve our donations??

RV

Last edited by rameshvaid; 08-23-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2009, 08:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/20/2007
Compare
jaane_bhi_do_yaaro is a splendid one to behold jaane_bhi_do_yaaro is a splendid one to behold jaane_bhi_do_yaaro is a splendid one to behold jaane_bhi_do_yaaro is a splendid one to behold jaane_bhi_do_yaaro is a splendid one to behold jaane_bhi_do_yaaro is a splendid one to behold jaane_bhi_do_yaaro is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshvaid View Post
What happened to all the donors this month? Under 15% donated so for in August.. In July there was a mad rush for all to get a DONOR status due to a RED HEADLINE and every body thought the green card is hidden there. Come August and all the DONORS are not to be seen anywhere.

I was a regular donor and was changed to Sr. Member as did not sign in for monthly contributions. Did many signed in for monthly contributions ONLY for ONE month?????

I think IV need to change itís policy of donation on Cause Bases instead of monthly contributions. I am and will be available to contribute for Cause Bases instead of Monthly contributions and just to get a DONOR STATUSr.

RV
I need Food For Thought!
rameshvaid...Could you please donate for my cause...
I am not sure about your cause but my cause is to get GC by next week.
Go IV Go....

Old 08-23-2009, 10:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute rameshvaid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sure, I will

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaane_bhi_do_yaaro View Post
I need Food For Thought!
Go IV Go....
Let me know your address and list of food items, I promise to send them to you ASAP but can not assure you a GC which is beyond my limits.

Wish you get your GC next week.

RV

Old 08-23-2009, 10:40 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think IV need to change itís policy of donation on Issue Based instead of monthly contributions. I am and will be available to contribute for Issue Based instead of Monthly contributions and just to get a DONOR STATUSr.

RV

rameshvaid,

Thanks for your contribution, if you did in the past. We appreciate your perspective about issue based contribution, but in the real world of advocacy that is not how it works. So that's why we usually do not request for issue based contributions.

Also, 15% contribution that you see is the measure of new contributions. Hope you understand that with the bill being drafted as we speak, even if we want we do not have the luxury to continue to debate and mold as per every request on the forum. Its entirely up to you to decide how you would like to invest your time and energy. For us, we will do everything possible to make it happen regardless of your contribution. As you would know, the resources IV has is the measure of the importance of our issues for the decision makers.

All the best,

Old 08-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I need Food For Thought!
Go IV Go....
Please let me know what food you like...? Indian, american, mexican or something else. Please post your address here. So people can send the left over to you whenever if there is anything.

Old 08-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Default Thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator2 View Post
rameshvaid,

Thanks for your contribution, if you did in the past. We appreciate your perspective about issue based contribution, but in the real world of advocacy that is not how it works. So that's why we usually do not request for issue based contributions.

Also, 15% contribution that you see is the measure of new contributions. Hope you understand that with the bill being drafted as we speak, even if we want we do not have the luxury to continue to debate and mold as per every request on the forum. Its entirely up to you to decide how you would like to invest your time and energy. For us, we will do everything possible to make it happen regardless of your contribution. As you would know, the resources IV has is the measure of the importance of our issues for the decision makers.

All the best,
Thanks for taking note of my post. I am totally in agreement with your views. I wish and want IV a BIG success for mutual benefits. I know we need lot of money and efforts to meet our common goal. We by starting a thread only for DONORS and with sharing the info only with the DONORS have lost many big donors, I had seen in the past donating money. We need to find out a way where it is not a burden on any one to donate and all have the same access to the info the DONORS have. For some even $ 25.00 can be a big money depending upon individuals personal circumstances. I share your concerns in toto that you do not want to post all the info on this forum for various reasons but I am sure there should be a way to e-mail everyone via mass mailing to share the info. I also know this might take lot of efforts on your part but am sure there might be many here those are ready to spare some time including there spouces, those can help in doing some office work if need be.

What we can do is ask every one to doante ONLY DOLLAR per month and new memebrs signing up for the 1st time to contributr $ 25.00 one time fee. I am sure most will agree here and will sign up for DOLLAR ONE.

Their might be many others with better ideas on this forum and lets have a common opinion as to how we should proceed in future so that we have enough money. $ 1000.00 or 2000.00 a month is not going to help.

Best..

RV

Any and all suggestions for OUR CAUSE are welcome here..

RV

Last edited by rameshvaid; 08-23-2009 at 11:10 PM.

Old 08-23-2009, 11:56 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for taking note of my post. I am totally in agreement with your views. I wish and want IV a BIG success for mutual benefits. I know we need lot of money and efforts to meet our common goal. We by starting a thread only for DONORS and with sharing the info only with the DONORS have lost many big donors, I had seen in the past donating money. We need to find out a way where it is not a burden on any one to donate and all have the same access to the info the DONORS have. For some even $ 25.00 can be a big money depending upon individuals personal circumstances. I share your concerns in toto that you do not want to post all the info on this forum for various reasons but I am sure there should be a way to e-mail everyone via mass mailing to share the info. I also know this might take lot of efforts on your part but am sure there might be many here those are ready to spare some time including there spouces, those can help in doing some office work if need be.

What we can do is ask every one to doante ONLY DOLLAR per month and new memebrs signing up for the 1st time to contributr $ 25.00 one time fee. I am sure most will agree here and will sign up for DOLLAR ONE.

Their might be many others with better ideas on this forum and lets have a common opinion as to how we should proceed in future so that we have enough money. $ 1000.00 or 2000.00 a month is not going to help.

Best..

RV

Any and all suggestions for OUR CAUSE are welcome here..

RV
I am not sure that most will agree to donate DOLLAR ONE. There are lot of people with mindset why should I pay...some one will do that. Most of the time its not money, its the mindset is the problem.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:40 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/20/2007
Compare
jaane_bhi_do_yaaro is a splendid one to behold jaane_bhi_do_yaaro is a splendid one to behold jaane_bhi_do_yaaro is a splendid one to behold jaane_bhi_do_yaaro is a splendid one to behold jaane_bhi_do_yaaro is a splendid one to behold jaane_bhi_do_yaaro is a splendid one to behold jaane_bhi_do_yaaro is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Let me know your address and list of food items, I promise to send them to you ASAP but can not assure you a GC which is beyond my limits.

Wish you get your GC next week.

RV
Thanks for the wishes. Hope you get your GC with Oct. Bulletin.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:41 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/20/2007
Compare
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by snathan View Post
Please let me know what food you like...? Indian, american, mexican or something else. Please post your address here. So people can send the left over to you whenever if there is anything.
Why dont you donate money to me and I can decide what I would like to eat.
Donating leftovers shows what kind of donor you are...

Old 08-24-2009, 07:24 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
For your kind of left over personality...left over is more than enough.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:09 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Default Peace Pls.

Sanathan and JBDY

Peace..

Let's not be sarcastic and deviate ourselves from the main issue. If you have some better ideas let's have a debate/discussions on that.

Best..

RV

Old 08-24-2009, 04:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/20/2007
Compare
Talking

Quote:
For your kind of left over personality...left over is more than enough.
Your personality does not even meet standard for left-over.
Sorry to say that.
Buy you can always improve yourself if there is a room for it!

Old 08-24-2009, 04:43 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Quote:
Your personality does not even meet standard for left-over.
Sorry to say that.
Buy you can always improve yourself if there is a room for it!
You are the one begging here...

Old 08-24-2009, 04:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/20/2007
Compare

Quote:
You are the one begging here...
I dint beg from you.
So stay away with your left-overs for your dinner tonight

I can send some left-overs if you like left-overs too much
Send me your address..

Old 08-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default thinking of dog food??

its cheap and something is common in the food and U
that is the word "CHEAP".
Let me know where to send $$ so that you can buy dog food, but this donation will be a reimbursement on presenting the reciepts.

Quote:

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.