Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Non-Immigrant Visas
Click to log in with Facebook
Non-Immigrant Visas All Non Immigrant Visas - B/H/F/J...

Old 04-04-2007, 02:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light
Default A little bit of sanity

http://www.businessweek.com/globalbi..._on_lou_d.html

Came across this blog on BW. Cant ell u guys how thrilled I am to see something like this today with all the stuff thats been going on. Please support this blogger whoever he is.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/09/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute gsc999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default What

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabadaba

Came across this blog on BW. Cant ell u guys how thrilled I am to see something like this today with all the stuff thats been going on. Please support this blogger whoever he is.
--

A quote from this article.

"We’d all be better off if the Congress would forget about the phony crisis of immigration and concentrate on doing things that improve the health, education, and job opportunities for America’s less fortunate masses. That would be a worthy cause for Dobbs to get behind, too."

This is against Lou Doubs but also against the STRIVE act.
On a different note, this article is getting a lot of negative feedback from Lou fans.

Old 04-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
msyedy can only hope to improve
Default A good one

Quote:

Nice post...

Old 04-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light
Default dont twist it out of context

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsc999
--

A quote from this article.

"We’d all be better off if the Congress would forget about the phony crisis of immigration and concentrate on doing things that improve the health, education, and job opportunities for America’s less fortunate masses. That would be a worthy cause for Dobbs to get behind, too."

This is against Lou Doubs but also against the STRIVE act.
On a different note, this article is getting a lot of negative feedback from Lou fans.

"... and Dobbs and his allies decide that the big threat to our society is brown people sneaking into our country to mow our lawns and take care of our children.

My big concern is that a number of politicians, Republican and Democrat, will decide that the Dobbsian platform is one they should run on. And, if they win, we’ll have all sorts of new knee-jerk protectionist policies designed to pander to a fearful middleclass rather than promoting a rational and well-balanced globalization policy.

Besides, it seems to me the American middleclass is pretty well off. It’s the workingclass and poor who have plenty to complain about. We’d all be better off if the Congress would forget about the phony crisis of immigration and concentrate on doing things that improve the health, education, and job opportunities for America’s less fortunate masses. That would be a worthy cause for Dobbs to get behind, too."

hes not against STRIVE or any such thing. dont twist things out of context...or you will be just as bad as the rest of them. he said phony crisis... because thats what lou dobbs is making it out to be.. for the sane world its no big deal/no brainer.

Last edited by yabadaba; 04-04-2007 at 03:09 PM.

Old 04-04-2007, 03:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vagish will become famous soon enough vagish will become famous soon enough

Quote:
"Here we are locked in two wars in the Middle East, and the Bush administration seems intent on starting another one, and Dobbs and his allies decide that the big threat to our society is brown people sneaking into our country to mow our lawns and take care of our children.

My big concern is that a number of politicians, Republican and Democrat, will decide that the Dobbsian platform is one they should run on. And, if they win, we’ll have all sorts of new knee-jerk protectionist policies designed to pander to a fearful middleclass rather than promoting a rational and well-balanced globalization policy.

Besides, it seems to me the American middleclass is pretty well off. It’s the workingclass and poor who have plenty to complain about. We’d all be better off if the Congress would forget about the phony crisis of immigration and concentrate on doing things that improve the health, education, and job opportunities for America’s less fortunate masses. That would be a worthy cause for Dobbs to get behind, too."

hes not against STRIVE or any such thing. dont twist things out of context...or you will be just as bad as the rest of them. he said phony crisis... because thats what lou dobbs is making it out to be.. for the sane world its no big deal/no brainer.
what's the difference between middle and working class ( are't they one and the same) .

thanks

Old 04-04-2007, 03:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare

blue collar non-unionized would be an example of working class

the whole problem with the middle class label...is that it depends on who u speak to, some people making 200k (family income) consider themselves middleclass others making 50k might feel that they are middle class and 200k are the elitists. It also depends on where u live. 200k (family income) in newyork might be average but will be a lot more in a place like Lil rock arkansas