Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Out of status, employment gap and status revalidation
Click to log in with Facebook
Out of status, employment gap and status revalidation Gap in employment(paystubs) and the resulting problems during status transfer and green card filing.

Old 09-23-2013, 11:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
CCJa is on a distinguished road
Default H1-B Visa - Special Case - Help needed

I am currently working on non-profit H1-B visa. I got this in May-2013. After that I wanted to get my driving license renewed and found out that my data was not updated in SAVE system and hence I had lots of problems in getting my driving license in FL.

Now I have found out that there's more problems with updating my info in USCIS databases. And for that I had started the request to update it. And now I was wondering if anyone else had this same issue and know how to go ahead with it and How much time it generally takes.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Bump.

Urgent.

Old 10-11-2013, 01:25 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute katta has a reputation beyond repute

You can take infopass at local uscis office but I recommend talking to your company lawyer.

Old 10-14-2013, 12:23 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

I have already done that. Thats how I got the process to update started. I have been kept on hold and have no idea when it will be done. Thats where I need the help.