Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times
Click to log in with Facebook
Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times Receipt tracker, status tracker, processing times.

Old 09-16-2013, 11:07 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/02/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
viji76 is a splendid one to behold viji76 is a splendid one to behold viji76 is a splendid one to behold viji76 is a splendid one to behold viji76 is a splendid one to behold viji76 is a splendid one to behold viji76 is a splendid one to behold
Default I-485 RFE - nonimmigrant status and evl- please help

My status changed from Initial review to RFE on Sep 10th. I received the physical RFE on Sep 14th. Here is the REF detail.

"1. Submit a documentary evidence of all nonimmigrant status granted to you from August 25, 2012 through the present time. Please also submit evidence that any and all employment during that time period has been authorized by USCIS., such evidence may include, but is not limited to:

Copies of both sides of your Form I-94 Arrival/Entry Document;
Copies of both sides of your Form I-20A-B/I-D(F-1 students and dependents);
Copies of both sides of your Form IAP-66/DS-2019(J-1 exchange visitors and dependants);
Copies of any form I-797 approval notice/notice of action;
Copies of the pages in your passport which show U.S. Visas, Service admission stamps or other endorsements, to include the passport identity pages;
Copies of any and all Employment Authorization Documents (EADs) issued to you by USCIS.

2. You must submit a currently dated letter from your intended permanent employer, describing your present job duties and position in the organization, you proffered position (if different from your current one), the date you began employment and the offered salary or wage. This letter should be in the original and signed by an executive or officer of the organization who is authorized to make or confirm an offer of permanent employment. The letter must also indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment -based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist"

Here are things I need your guys input.
1. I am planning to send only the copies of all the EADs for the first one. Is that enough?
2. RFE says "The letter must also indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment -based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist". What should my employer include in the EVL for this?

My Case detail

Category: EB3-India
Priority Date : Apr 24th, 2003
I-485 filed: Aug 13th 2007 , NSC
Switched job: Oct, 2008
RFE: March, 2009 -- EVL - responded with AC21 letter
Many EADs and APs
Address change: April, 2013
RFE: sep 10th, 2013

Thank You!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote