Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-20-2012, 05:31 PM
tm.efrt tm.efrt is offline
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/31/2007
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10
tm.efrt is on a distinguished road
Default Please advise!!

I've joined a company on EAD ( EB3 2004 ), which filed labour in EB2 recently, beginning of Aug 2012 in EB2 Category.
I'm hearing some rumor's, that the company might get acquired by a new company and process will finish in next 4 months.
I got a offer from other company, which is ready to refile my Eb2 application.

Is it advisable to stick to the current position, or take up the offer and start the EB2 Process again.

Thanks for taking time to read my post.!!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #2  
Old 08-20-2012, 08:28 PM
bandoayan bandoayan is offline
Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/09/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/02/2012
Compare
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 52
bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute bandoayan has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm.efrt View Post
I've joined a company on EAD ( EB3 2004 ), which filed labour in EB2 recently, beginning of Aug 2012 in EB2 Category.
I'm hearing some rumor's, that the company might get acquired by a new company and process will finish in next 4 months.
I got a offer from other company, which is ready to refile my Eb2 application.

Is it advisable to stick to the current position, or take up the offer and start the EB2 Process again.

Thanks for taking time to read my post.!!
I presume your PERM is still in process. if that is the case then take up the position with the new company.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #3  
Old 08-29-2012, 01:32 PM
pak pak is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/12/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/18/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 152
pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute
Default EB3 2004 have to wait 5 years

Unless HR 3012 is passed you have to wait for atleast 5 years. So please participate in all IV action items and attend the rally at San Jose on Sept. 8th.

If the offer pays you more with stability you should go for EB2. You may get your GC with the new company within couple of years in processing all stages and porting to EB2.

Good luck!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm.efrt View Post
I've joined a company on EAD ( EB3 2004 ), which filed labour in EB2 recently, beginning of Aug 2012 in EB2 Category.
I'm hearing some rumor's, that the company might get acquired by a new company and process will finish in next 4 months.
I got a offer from other company, which is ready to refile my Eb2 application.

Is it advisable to stick to the current position, or take up the offer and start the EB2 Process again.

Thanks for taking time to read my post.!!
__________________
Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

HR3012 Wiki | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
need some advise for this RFE for EB1-EA rajrishi_1 Ability to pay issues and other 140 RFEs etc. 2 10-03-2011 01:47 PM
Need Advise mchokshi Recent Blogs 3 01-27-2011 10:06 AM
EB3 to EB2 Please advise. ksvreg All other Green Card Issues 5 02-25-2010 02:37 PM
Need Advise for DS-156 GetGC08 Non-Immigrant Visas 6 10-30-2008 05:04 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 (Unregistered)
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org