Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Labor Certification Stage > RFEs and specific queries
Click to log in with Facebook
RFEs and specific queries RFEs and specific queries during Labor certification stage.

Old 03-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Response to FOIA/PA request sent during IV drive

I received the following letter today from USCIS:

Dear -----

We received your request for information relating to Adjustment of Status (AOS) applications in the employment-based category. You have specifically requested the number of pending employment based AOS applications, (excluding approved, denied) filed with USCIS since 2001, for each of the following countries and categories:
- EB-2 China
- EB-2 India
- EB-3 China
- EB-3 India
- EB-3 Mexico
- EB-3 Philippines
- EB-3 Rest of the World.

You request is being handled under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C # 552). It has been assigned the following control number : NRC200806XXXX. Please cite this number in any further inquiry about this request.

In order to extract the information you have requested, a customized program will be required. You will be changed for the time it takes to write the program as well as the time involved in running the query to extract the data. You will not be changed for duplication, review and search time. We estimate the cost to be $5000.00. Due to the time and effort involved, you will be asked to sign an advance fee agreement before we proceed with your request. In addition, a deposit of $2500.00 payable by check of money order, must be paid within 30 days of the date of this notification. Please make your check payable to the United States Treasury, Failure to submit the $2500.00 deposit within the time frame given will result in your request being administratively closed.

In order to assure that we provide the information you seek in the format you have requested, we ask that you clarify the information sought. Employment based status is broken down into the following 14 categories:

E21 203(b)(2) PROF/EXCPTNL ABILITY
E22 SPOUSE OF ES1 OR E21
E23 CHILD OF ES1 OR E21
E26 203(b)(2) PROF/EXCPTNL ABILITY
E27 SPOUSE OF E26
E28 CHILD OF E26
E30 203(b)(3) CHILD OF E36, E37
E31 203(b)(3)(A)(i) SKILLED WORKER
E32 203(b)(3)(A)(ii) PROFESSIONAL
E34 203(b)(3)(A) SPOUSE OF E31, E32
E35 203(b)(3)(A) CHILD OF E31, E32
E36 203(b)(3)(A)(i) SKILLED WORKER
E37 203(b)(3)(A)(ii) PROFESSIONAL
E39 203(B)(3)(A) SPOUSE OF E36,E37

Are you asking that the information we provide be broken down into the categories listed above, or may we group all EB-2 categories and EB-3 categories together?

Please define priority date.

You have asked for information concerning the country of chaggeability. This information is not assigned until the application is approved or denied. Since you have requested information on pending applications only, this information is not available.

If you have any questions concerning your pending FOIA/PA request, please address them to this office, Attention: FOIA/PA Officer, or call us at ...... or fax any FOIA/PA related correspondence to ......

.................................. End of letter ...........................
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute puddonhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thoughts? next steps?

Any thoughts or next steps guys?

Old 03-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2007
Compare
Green.Tech has a reputation beyond repute Green.Tech has a reputation beyond repute Green.Tech has a reputation beyond repute Green.Tech has a reputation beyond repute Green.Tech has a reputation beyond repute Green.Tech has a reputation beyond repute Green.Tech has a reputation beyond repute Green.Tech has a reputation beyond repute Green.Tech has a reputation beyond repute Green.Tech has a reputation beyond repute Green.Tech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddonhead View Post
Any thoughts or next steps guys?
Please do a little checking around on the most active threads before you start a new one. Here is a thread with an extensive discussion on what you posted.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...568#post323568

Thanks!

Last edited by Green.Tech; 03-05-2009 at 06:00 PM.