Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

Old 02-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Priority Date
:
May-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2008
Compare
ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts ras is infamous around these parts
Default Post on DHS Blog- Sec. Janet is reading it

Sec. Janet Napolitano is publishing and reading comments on DHS blog. I guess this would be a good time to post our issues to bring it to her notice. Once she gets immersed in all other activities she probably may not have a glance on all the posts. So the early the better to catch her eye on IV issues on DHS blog.

Some one has posted a comment like a memo (action items) on her first message. This one appears to be for illegal immigrants that outlines the action items. That really summarized many things for her understanding.

In the similar lines if there is one comment (published like a memo with action items) on DHS blog, pretty sure she would definitely look into these.

I guess the media team of IV has to do some home work and create a comprehensive action items / Recommendation that could be adopted by DHS and posted on this blog.

http://www.dhs.gov/journal/leadershi....html#comments
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/24/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
WaitingForMyGC is a glorious beacon of light WaitingForMyGC is a glorious beacon of light WaitingForMyGC is a glorious beacon of light WaitingForMyGC is a glorious beacon of light WaitingForMyGC is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ras View Post
Sec. Janet Napolitano is publishing and reading comments on DHS blog. I guess this would be a good time to post our issues to bring it to her notice. Once she gets immersed in all other activities she probably may not have a glance on all the posts. So the early the better to catch her eye on IV issues on DHS blog.

Some one has posted a comment like a memo (action items) on her first message. This one appears to be for illegal immigrants that outlines the action items. That really summarized many things for her understanding.

In the similar lines if there is one comment (published like a memo with action items) on DHS blog, pretty sure she would definitely look into these.

I guess the media team of IV has to do some home work and create a comprehensive action items / Recommendation that could be adopted by DHS and posted on this blog.

http://www.dhs.gov/journal/leadershi....html#comments

I did my part.
Monthly $5 Contribution

"Success is not an event; itís a process"

Old 02-02-2009, 12:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/02/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
09/15/2007
Compare
vivekm1309 is just really nice vivekm1309 is just really nice vivekm1309 is just really nice vivekm1309 is just really nice
Default I did it too

I did write a message last night ...it got published...

Old 02-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future mirage has a brilliant future
Default People are asking wrong things to her

It is funny to see people are asking her to do something about EB quota, solving green card quota problems etc. I wonder these people even know whom they are writing what. They are just wasting her time and their own time. She can only work on administrative issues and not legislative things, asking her to increase Green card quota is funny... We should just be asking her to make things more transparent, things like, bringing back H1B stamping in US, statistics on pending Green Card applications, more clearity on Visa cut-off dates etc..