Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Labor Certification Stage > PERM Processing
Click to log in with Facebook
PERM Processing Labor processing through PERM

Old 07-15-2011, 05:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
centrum is on a distinguished road
Default PERM got denied.. What should I do now?

I just found out that my PERM was denied after sending the audit response about 7 months ago. In the job ad, it says "Send your resume to [person's name]@[company name].com" so it's clear for the readers to identify the company and the address of the company location listed on the website. Here are the denial reasons:

Denial Reason #1: The job order placed with the State Workforce Agency (SWA) serving the area of intended employment does not contain the name of the employer

Denial Reason #2: The advertisement(s) placed in newspaper(s) of general circulation or in a professional journal do not contain the name of the employer

Denial Reason #3: The employer's advertisement does not contain the geographic area of employment for the job opportunity described in the ETA Form 9089 Section H.

Would it be better to refile PERM or appeal this case? If it should be appealed, should it be considered as a gov't error?

Thanks in advance.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2011, 02:26 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
want_a_gc has much to be proud of want_a_gc has much to be proud of want_a_gc has much to be proud of want_a_gc has much to be proud of want_a_gc has much to be proud of want_a_gc has much to be proud of want_a_gc has much to be proud of want_a_gc has much to be proud of want_a_gc has much to be proud of want_a_gc has much to be proud of

I don't know if there are any bounds of the time for which an appeal will be heard. It's better to refile taking into account the problems cited in the denial. I would also suggest, prepare for a new application and file an appeal in parallel. I think you should consider hiring a different lawyer. I know it's usually not in your control but you can talk to the company to assign your case to a different lawyer. It seems the lawyer was sleeping while preparing your application.

Fifth Win - PERM Filed - 11/14/2011
Fourth Win - Finalized JD & Sent for PWD
Third Win - Got employer to agree to file in EB2
Second Win - Eligible to file
First Win - Getting company to start process - 12/16/2010

Old 08-23-2011, 08:44 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute racoon786 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, re-filing with a new lawyer should help your cause. I heard there are PWD delays that you should take into account if you are nearing your 5th or 6th year H1B.

Old 08-23-2011, 06:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
AndherNagri has a brilliant future AndherNagri has a brilliant future AndherNagri has a brilliant future AndherNagri has a brilliant future AndherNagri has a brilliant future AndherNagri has a brilliant future AndherNagri has a brilliant future AndherNagri has a brilliant future AndherNagri has a brilliant future AndherNagri has a brilliant future AndherNagri has a brilliant future

These reasons are technical and lawyer should have known how to word the Ad. Change of lawyer to a competent one should help. The reasons are pretty formidable and do not think can be fought. If there are errors, you can not push your point.