Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Fingerprinting during 485 stage
Click to log in with Facebook
Fingerprinting during 485 stage All issues related to fingerprinting process, FP notices etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-31-2008, 04:17 AM
shana04 shana04 is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 400
shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold
Default Infopass in Dallas TX for FP - need help

Dear Friends, Gurus,

I have applied for EAD for the second time for my self and my wife (received the receipts only - renewal)

No FP till now. Opened two SR, it is of no use.

Called twice, first time IO was not that help full. Second time atleast he wanted to do some help.

No other go, so called my attorney for help. He has put a letter along with all the receipts explaining that no FP for my client. He has also send the same documentation and advised me to take an infopass, which I took. And it is in Dallas TX (early morning 8 AM)

So, please suggest if you have experience with infopass in Dallas TX

1. When to be there
2. What documentation to carry
3. How about parking
4. Any questions (so that I can compile and ask)

Any suggestions, help is highly appreciated.

Thanking in advance.

Shana
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #2  
Old 07-31-2008, 01:40 PM
shana04 shana04 is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 400
shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold
Default your experience with infopass in Dallas TX

Gurus,

I know most of you might be busy looking for the bill.

Please post your exp with infopass in Dallas TX
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #3  
Old 07-31-2008, 02:05 PM
myvoice23 myvoice23 is offline
Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 50
myvoice23 will become famous soon enough
Default

1. When to be there
not less than 15 min. of your appointment. If go and stand in line, they will send you out.
2. What documentation to carry.
Your EAD Receipt, 485 Receipt, Photo ID(TX Licence)
3. How about parking
It is open parting and free. you have plenty of parking space.
4. Any questions (so that I can compile and ask)
ask for name check status. If not cleared ask for when it was initiated.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #4  
Old 07-31-2008, 02:09 PM
myvoice23 myvoice23 is offline
Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 50
myvoice23 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shana04 View Post
Gurus,

I know most of you might be busy looking for the bill.

Please post your exp with infopass in Dallas TX
I had infopass appointment 2 days ago to enquiry about name check status. You stand on the line the security guy check your infopass appointment confirmation letter, and verifies the appointment time. if it is > 15 min. then he asks you to come 15 min. before. The receiptionist calls the next person in line. Takes the infopass appointment cfrm letter, and ask for what is the purpose of the appointment. Once she verifies it, If she gives you a token then you will go inside and talk to immigration officer.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #5  
Old 07-31-2008, 11:27 PM
shana04 shana04 is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 400
shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold
Default Thanks for the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by myvoice23 View Post
I had infopass appointment 2 days ago to enquiry about name check status. You stand on the line the security guy check your infopass appointment confirmation letter, and verifies the appointment time. if it is > 15 min. then he asks you to come 15 min. before. The receiptionist calls the next person in line. Takes the infopass appointment cfrm letter, and ask for what is the purpose of the appointment. Once she verifies it, If she gives you a token then you will go inside and talk to immigration officer.
myvoice23, thanks for information.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6  
Old 08-05-2008, 02:50 AM
shana04 shana04 is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 400
shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold
Default Thank you note for All

Dear IVans,

After opening 3 SR's and letter through Attorney and finally infopass appointment (not yet done) got the FP notice for my self today (for the first time and applied for EAD renewal).

My dependent (my spouse) has not received her FP notice yet.

Questions:

1. FP is scheduled for Aug 16 2008 (which is Saturday) and is it common to have FP notice scheduled over the weekend in Dallas TX.

2. My spouse did not receive her FP notice, can I take her along with me for the appointment with all the Recipts (I mean all the req docs), will that work

3. And I have infopass appointment on Aug 12 would that help in finiding more details about my case?

Gurus, Please answers/provide your experience/suggestions to the above questions.

Last but not the least, I would like to thank all those who have suggested me in opening SR, take help of attorney, and to take infopass.

I would also like to thank (posted on other thread) who has suggested to called FBI to find out details, which has really helped me.

Hope this completes my cases.

Good luck to all and my best wished to every one (EB2 & EB3) mates.

Last edited by shana04; 08-05-2008 at 02:53 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #7  
Old 08-05-2008, 03:43 AM
calgirl calgirl is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/03/2007
Compare
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 103
calgirl has a spectacular aura about calgirl has a spectacular aura about
Default

Which number is used to call FBI?

Please post FBI calling details here..



Quote:
Originally Posted by shana04 View Post
Dear IVans,

After opening 3 SR's and letter through Attorney and finally infopass appointment (not yet done) got the FP notice for my self today (for the first time and applied for EAD renewal).

My dependent (my spouse) has not received her FP notice yet.

Questions:

1. FP is scheduled for Aug 16 2008 (which is Saturday) and is it common to have FP notice scheduled over the weekend in Dallas TX.

2. My spouse did not receive her FP notice, can I take her along with me for the appointment with all the Recipts (I mean all the req docs), will that work

3. And I have infopass appointment on Aug 12 would that help in finiding more details about my case?

Gurus, Please answers/provide your experience/suggestions to the above questions.

Last but not the least, I would like to thank all those who have suggested me in opening SR, take help of attorney, and to take infopass.

I would also like to thank (posted on other thread) who has suggested to called FBI to find out details, which has really helped me.

Hope this completes my cases.

Good luck to all and my best wished to every one (EB2 & EB3) mates.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #8  
Old 08-05-2008, 04:12 AM
shana04 shana04 is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 400
shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold shana04 is a splendid one to behold
Default FBI calling details

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirl View Post
Which number is used to call FBI?

Please post FBI calling details here..
FBI direct number

304-625-5590
press 2
press 5
press 3

Customer Service agents answers the phone and would ask for your
A # and SSN, Give her A# and SSN.
She would confirm with Last and First Name and address.

, this only tells your FP check is cleared or not

CS lady told that FP notice have been sent to Immigration dept and today when I check my mail I got the FP notice.


I have even asked about name check and she said she does not have any info on that.

Then I asked her about my wife case. She took info and checked about her case too.

Hope this info helps you.

Good luck
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FP Infopass Experience- Dallas sanjay05 Fingerprinting during 485 stage 0 01-29-2008 01:26 PM
Experience-Infopass Appointment for I131 - Dallas BharatPremi Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins 43 11-15-2007 01:43 AM
Using Infopass... bowbow Travel out of country and re-entry during/after 485 filing 0 11-03-2007 02:09 PM
Using Infopass... bowbow Work/Travel options after 485 : H1 Versus EAD/AP 0 11-03-2007 02:08 PM
Infopass GKBest Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications 0 10-30-2007 03:58 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 (Unregistered)
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org