Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times
Click to log in with Facebook
Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times Receipt tracker, status tracker, processing times.

Old 07-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-07
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
BPforGC has much to be proud of BPforGC has much to be proud of BPforGC has much to be proud of BPforGC has much to be proud of BPforGC has much to be proud of BPforGC has much to be proud of BPforGC has much to be proud of BPforGC has much to be proud of BPforGC has much to be proud of
Unhappy E-mail from USCIS - What does this mean?

Gurus

The following is in the e-mail I got from USCIS in response to my service request placed on 5/27/2008. Does this mean my case has been given to an Officer to look at?

-----------------

The status of this service request is:

Service records show your case is currently waiting to be reviewed by an officer. You will receive a decision or notice of other action once your case is adjudicated.

------------------------
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-24-2008, 03:17 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
12-10-2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07-02-2007
Compare
gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute gc_kaavaali has a reputation beyond repute
Default provide your details

please provide details like PD, Service Center, NAtionality, Chargeability, etc...

After 8 years........Finally Green'ed on 9th July 2010.
Thanks IV for your help and support!!!

Old 07-24-2008, 03:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-07
Category
:
EB2-NIW
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
BPforGC has much to be proud of BPforGC has much to be proud of BPforGC has much to be proud of BPforGC has much to be proud of BPforGC has much to be proud of BPforGC has much to be proud of BPforGC has much to be proud of BPforGC has much to be proud of BPforGC has much to be proud of
Default Pd

Self-petition
I-140 April 2007
I-485 July 2007
India
All Pending.