Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Member's Only Forum > State Chapters > California (CA)
Click to log in with Facebook
California (CA) California (CA)

Old 03-18-2011, 05:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
liberty is a splendid one to behold liberty is a splendid one to behold liberty is a splendid one to behold liberty is a splendid one to behold liberty is a splendid one to behold liberty is a splendid one to behold liberty is a splendid one to behold
Default Advance Parole renewal

I have sent the request for renewal of my and my wife's advance parole to the USCIS about 10 days back.
Following is the list of documents that I have sent, along with a fees of $360, online (each)
- Copy of the Confirmation Receipt notice.
- Copy of I-485 petition.
- Current Status of I-485: Case received and pending.
- Copy of I-94.
- Copy of current approved I-512L, authorization for Parole of an Alien Into the United States.
- Copy of Passport.
- Two photographs.
- Copy of Drivers License.
Do I need to send any fingerprinting document?
Is there anything else that I need to take care of related to this request for advance parole renewal?
I really appreciate your help in the matter. I got the receipt from USCIS.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2011, 08:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
cool_desi_gc has a reputation beyond repute cool_desi_gc has a reputation beyond repute cool_desi_gc has a reputation beyond repute cool_desi_gc has a reputation beyond repute cool_desi_gc has a reputation beyond repute cool_desi_gc has a reputation beyond repute cool_desi_gc has a reputation beyond repute cool_desi_gc has a reputation beyond repute cool_desi_gc has a reputation beyond repute cool_desi_gc has a reputation beyond repute cool_desi_gc has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a good set of documents to be sent. You should be all set.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberty View Post
I have sent the request for renewal of my and my wife's advance parole to the USCIS about 10 days back.
Following is the list of documents that I have sent, along with a fees of $360, online (each)
- Copy of the Confirmation Receipt notice.
- Copy of I-485 petition.
- Current Status of I-485: Case received and pending.
- Copy of I-94.
- Copy of current approved I-512L, authorization for Parole of an Alien Into the United States.
- Copy of Passport.
- Two photographs.
- Copy of Drivers License.
Do I need to send any fingerprinting document?
Is there anything else that I need to take care of related to this request for advance parole renewal?
I really appreciate your help in the matter. I got the receipt from USCIS.
I sent my EAD copy as well.

Total contibution to IV so far: $550.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoice. It will help us continue this effort and serve the community. Thank you.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/24/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
dskhabra has a reputation beyond repute dskhabra has a reputation beyond repute dskhabra has a reputation beyond repute dskhabra has a reputation beyond repute dskhabra has a reputation beyond repute dskhabra has a reputation beyond repute dskhabra has a reputation beyond repute dskhabra has a reputation beyond repute dskhabra has a reputation beyond repute dskhabra has a reputation beyond repute dskhabra has a reputation beyond repute

This looks more than enough...I only send copy of 485 receipt and 2 photos and got the renewal done at least 3 -4 times...