Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

Old 04-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of RNGC has much to be proud of
Default Summer is here...lets increase IV memmbership to 100k

Ok, winter is winding up and summer is here..

There is going to be lots of Indian cultural festivals/Independence day celebrations etc, etc... many opportunities to meet many EB immigrants in these festivals....I have lived in Texas and easily 10k people go to Anand Bazaar (India’s Independence day celebrations)

If all the State chapters co-ordinate a membership campaign, it will be a great success...We should aim at 100k count by this fall..

CAN WE DO IT, let me hear a big YESSSSS ?

We have to come out with a nice one page IV brochure, probably printed in a press in recycled paper (cheaper/good for environment) and circulate in all these functions /festivals. The brochure should explain who we are/what we do/what we have achieved so far(lot), and how EB immigrants will get immense benefit from our forums etc etc...

Are you all ready ?
Attended the Advocacy days in DC - 2011
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote