Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

Old 02-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Admin Fix - TIME TO COME OUT OF YOUR CLOSETS

IV has so many members who just do not pull the trigger. They just do not step out of their cocoons.

This is gthe time - please please please step out and start helping IV to help yourself.

IV is one voice and be a part of this voice - collectively we can all shout loud enough so that even the deaf can hear us.

So please step up and help us. IV needs you all. IV needs your support.

Please participate in the admin fix campaign and make it a success.

Please keep this thread high up by pledging support and posting your action towards this campaign.

Old 02-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future
Default Boss give people some break !!!!

Man, you are so crazy about opening so many threads for the same topic. You cannot force people to send letters. And by this time those who wants to send letters had already sent to WH and IV. Give us some break. I come to IV site to get some information on immigration issues and what I get are 'n' numbers of threads for same issue. ---- ADMIN FIX.......

These are the active threads I found on the front. Let put our energy on different things and get move to other issue, other than sending letters. If you want to be moderator or something else in IV contact PAPPU directly.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17160
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17158
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17157
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17159
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16595

Old 02-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
United Kingdom
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
H4_losing_hope has much to be proud of H4_losing_hope has much to be proud of H4_losing_hope has much to be proud of H4_losing_hope has much to be proud of H4_losing_hope has much to be proud of H4_losing_hope has much to be proud of H4_losing_hope has much to be proud of H4_losing_hope has much to be proud of H4_losing_hope has much to be proud of

I think we need to be careful these kind of conversations aren't detrimental to the current campaign and to IV. I am new here, but I do also feel the drive that chanduv23 has and you know, sometimes you do feel like posting it everywhere and on your forehead. This backlog situation sometimes gets the better of us! I am all for organizing too, we need that. But I do sympathize with those who feel desperate to reach as many visitors as possible. There are still folk out there who would like to send their letter, let's encourage them and still be organized. I promise to keep my posts to threads already existing from now on. Thanks
Approved, card production ordered
$50 contribution so far
letter campaign w/ over $375 in postage, paper, envelopes and printer ink!
Sent letter to Nancy Pelosi
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2008, 03:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay View Post
Man, you are so crazy about opening so many threads for the same topic. You cannot force people to send letters. And by this time those who wants to send letters had already sent to WH and IV. Give us some break. I come to IV site to get some information on immigration issues and what I get are 'n' numbers of threads for same issue. ---- ADMIN FIX.......

These are the active threads I found on the front. Let put our energy on different things and get move to other issue, other than sending letters. If you want to be moderator or something else in IV contact PAPPU directly.

Can you please suggest your POA? Like, you say u want to do things other than sending the letters. I am ready to support anything that helps the community.

We have 3 more weeks for this campaign and we must do our best to get as many letters as possible.

A lot of people lack motivation because they just canniot pull the trigger and once in a while we must give some push.

I am a chapter lead and I do play an important role - go to the state chapters page and look up for my name, thanks for ur suggestion about contacting pappu

Old 02-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4_losing_hope View Post
I think we need to be careful these kind of conversations aren't detrimental to the current campaign and to IV. I am new here, but I do also feel the drive that chanduv23 has and you know, sometimes you do feel like posting it everywhere and on your forehead. This backlog situation sometimes gets the better of us! I am all for organizing too, we need that. But I do sympathize with those who feel desperate to reach as many visitors as possible. There are still folk out there who would like to send their letter, let's encourage them and still be organized. I promise to keep my posts to threads already existing from now on. Thanks
Nothing wrong in posting threads that help support a cause. My question to all those who are attacking me - why are we fighting among ourselves? Why can we not work towards the goal?

Please keep up the good work - you are doing a great job.

Old 02-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future vamsi_poondla has a brilliant future

I never knew that one can become moderator/admin by posting more posts to get attention of Pappu.

There is a thin like between spam and high publicity. Chandu never crossed this.
Those who are yet to send the letters, please send it. Those who already sent them, please ask your friends. Those who feel more strong about GC and believe that IV can work for our benefit, print 10 copies at least and get the signatures from your friends directly.

All in all, let use +ve energy that will make this campaign successful, rather than questioning other motivated members' intentions.

Old 02-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/13/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute diptam has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Support Chandu'r aggression but pls keep it above waistlevel....

Chandu is one of the active folks/volunteers who is helping us more that we are helping ourselves... His push and constant nagging are coming as +ve reminder who couldn't send letter due to hectic schedule or are still Procrastinating ( there is a huge chunk of people like this ) . At the same time there are a certain gang of folks who will never send letter , never support anything - just eat the fruit of other's labor and be proud and happy !!!

My personal request to Chandu would be - Pls continue the push and nag but keep it above the beltline. Let's not create 5 threads but do the push 5 times in 1 thread.

I'm a supporter of Chandu and other IV folks like Chandu - so dont take me wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanduv23 View Post
Nothing wrong in posting threads that help support a cause. My question to all those who are attacking me - why are we fighting among ourselves? Why can we not work towards the goal?

Please keep up the good work - you are doing a great job.

Old 02-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by diptam View Post
Chandu is one of the active folks/volunteers who is helping us more that we are helping ourselves... His push and constant nagging are coming as +ve reminder who couldn't send letter due to hectic schedule or are still Procrastinating ( there is a huge chunk of people like this ) . At the same time there are a certain gang of folks who will never send letter , never support anything - just eat the fruit of other's labor and be proud and happy !!!

My personal request to Chandu would be - Pls continue the push and nag but keep it above the beltline. Let's not create 5 threads but do the push 5 times in 1 thread.

I'm a supporter of Chandu and other IV folks like Chandu - so dont take me wrong.
Thanks for the encouraging words I promise, not more than 5 threads Come on folks lets have atleast 5 threads.

I have not been very active on this campaign because of a personal situation but want to do what I can.

At times, people just need a push. When they see 5 therads with bold topics, they do feel the push otherwise - people just carry on with hectic schedules and forget to do it even though they intended to do it.

Like a member "crystal" said sometime back "even eagles need a push to let them know that they can fly" .

I am stopping with these, but it would be great if members take it up from here.

IV is for everyone and we want everyone to participate.

Old 02-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/24/1900
Chargeability
:
Afghanistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
03/24/1900
Compare
Lasantha is just really nice Lasantha is just really nice Lasantha is just really nice Lasantha is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanduv23 View Post
TIME TO COME OUT OF YOUR CLOSETS
???

Hmmm.. What are you implying Chandu???

Old 02-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/05/2005
Chargeability
:
Venezuela
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/05/2005
Compare
andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of andy garcia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasantha View Post
???

Hmmm.. What are you implying Chandu???
It is not politically correct to use those words nowadays

Old 02-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2010
Compare
sweet23guyin is a name known to all sweet23guyin is a name known to all sweet23guyin is a name known to all sweet23guyin is a name known to all sweet23guyin is a name known to all sweet23guyin is a name known to all

Quote:

Grow up buddy, don't be a cry babby.

We all know why U and me visit the site, Information. And in the process if you find any thing not so important to you, just ignore and move on...did this thread of asking to send letters made other threads invisible?
Just to piss u off, i am requesting again to all the folks to send letters.

Last edited by sweet23guyin; 02-07-2008 at 04:57 PM.

Old 02-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet23guyin View Post
Grow up buddy, don't be a cry babby.

We all know why U and me visit the site, Information. And in the process if you find any thing not so important to you, just ignore and move on...did this thread of asking to send letters made other threads invisible?
Just to piss u off, i am requesting again to all the folks to send letters.
Well, you have not pissed me at all. I did what IV had asked in one month back. I had sent my 2 letters (me and my wife) 17 days back and collected another 12 letters from friends and send them too. I had contributed what ever IV had asked until now, what ever it may be.

I am sorry, but just a note can baffle you guys and you put all the -ve comments to the post, then sorry to say you guys cannot take any constructive opinion from others. And I think I did no wrong in asking Chanduv to stop posting innumerable threads just for one cause.

GOD Bless you all.

Old 02-11-2008, 10:28 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
prinive is a jewel in the rough prinive is a jewel in the rough prinive is a jewel in the rough
Default 100% agree

I agree 100% with you.... It is time to move on...

Quote:
Well, you have not pissed me at all. I did what IV had asked in one month back. I had sent my 2 letters (me and my wife) 17 days back and collected another 12 letters from friends and send them too. I had contributed what ever IV had asked until now, what ever it may be.

I am sorry, but just a note can baffle you guys and you put all the -ve comments to the post, then sorry to say you guys cannot take any constructive opinion from others. And I think I did no wrong in asking Chanduv to stop posting innumerable threads just for one cause.

GOD Bless you all.

Old 02-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute NolaIndian32 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Support for Chanduv23

I support chanduv23! He is like our cheer leader, and we need one (or several) for IV and for this current campaign.

Thanks to the all the on-going reminders, encouragement and requests, I have collected 52 letters thus far with more than 50 in the works. I will report a final tally shortly.
I-140 approved Sept.'06, I-485 filed July '07
In the U.S. since 1994
Member Texas State Chapter
Funds Raised for Team IV Walking/Running Club - $2,997.00
Contributions to IV thusfar - $400.00

If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoice.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Priority Date
:
May-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/28/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/03/2007
Compare
gjoe is a name known to all gjoe is a name known to all gjoe is a name known to all gjoe is a name known to all gjoe is a name known to all gjoe is a name known to all
Wink I support Sanjay and Chanduv

Quote:

GOD Bless you all.

I support Sanjay and Chanduv. Need balance in a democracy, so folks we got to walk the fine line in the middle.
I485 Appl Mailed - 5Jul2007
I485 Appl ND - 7Sep2007
FP date -??
I485 Approval - ??