Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times
Click to log in with Facebook
Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times Receipt tracker, status tracker, processing times.

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/02/2007
Compare
mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Change in IV core leadership

I am not sure what happened but my last thread is not showing up on the main page. So I have started a new one.
Bookmark and Share Compare

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/02/2007
Compare
mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light mbawa2574 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Elections Elections Elections

IV core leadership has to change and so is the stratergy. Current Lobbying efforts have clearly not worked out. I call for elections to elect the new core team. All these conference calls and inaction is just wastage of time and things are getting worse. We need an aggressive stratergy and may need to take names and hit people openly to get our agenda pushed. IV leadership clearly lacks these skills.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

mbawa,

We regard IV website as an important tool to reach our goal. Please be cautioned that if we find you damage our effort, we will be forced to ban you from this website.

IV Team

Old 07-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator2 View Post
mbawa,

We regard IV website as an important tool to reach our goal. Please be cautioned that if we find you damage our effort, we will be forced to ban you from this website.

IV Team

I will appreciate your action.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/02/2007
Compare
Default Go ahead please

Quote:
mbawa,

IV Team
There is definitely something weird going on in the background. Otherwise why would u take off free expression of members. Why are u challenged ?

Specially by member who is on this website from 2006. Is collecting money is the only goal left or u want to do something constructive. I am not doing something like this in anonymity but half of the team knows by name. So what's ur problem Administrator ? Is Elections a big thing to ask ?
So u suppressed my thread from the front page ? That is shameful and challenges the transparency of the core team.

Now go ahead and ban me...I have no problems.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/18/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow not exactly a responsible reply...

I don't agree with what mbawa2574 has to say,but I certainly disagree banning mbawa for expressing views. I think, mbawa2574 is well within limits of posting anything that could hurt IV image/goals. ( On this thread, I mean).

What's the damage caused to your effort?( apart from deleting threads )
I'd rather help channel his thoughts and energies in a direction that helps IV than ban him.

mbawa2574, can you get in touch with some one in IV Core and put your thoughts on paper?

I'm sure you understand by now that IV is made of just you, me and bunch of other anonymous keyboard monkeys.

Cheers!

Quote:
mbawa,

IV Team

Old 07-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbawa2574 View Post
There is definitely something weird going on in the background. Otherwise why would u take off free expression of members. Why are u challenged ?

Specially by member who is on this website from 2006. Is collecting money is the only goal left or u want to do something constructive. I am not doing something like this in anonymity but half of the team knows by name. So what's ur problem Administrator ? Is Elections a big thing to ask ?
So u suppressed my thread from the front page ? That is shameful and challenges the transparency of the core team.

Now go ahead and ban me...I have no problems.
You can draw any conclusion you want. I have no reason to convince or explain you anything. Your website membership since 2006 will not deter us from taking action if we see you harm the objective of the organization, we will ban you without a doubt.

IV is a democratic organization with well defined structure and electorate. We have no reason to explain anything to someone who wants to work against the organization instead of work with the organization.

Consider this as a final note of caution.

All the best

Old 07-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/02/2007
Compare
Default You are a non profit spending member money

Quote:
You can draw any conclusion you want. I have no reason to convince or explain you anything. Your website membership since 2006 will not deter us from taking action if we see you harm the objective of the organization, we will ban you without a doubt.

IV is a democratic organization with well defined structure and electorate. We have no reason to explain anything to someone who wants to work against the organization instead of work with the organization.

Consider this as a final note of caution.

All the best
So members have all rights to challenge ur actions.

Old 07-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo07 View Post
I don't agree with what mbawa2574 has to say,but I certainly disagree banning mbawa for expressing views. I think, mbawa2574 is well within limits of posting anything that could hurt IV image/goals. ( On this thread, I mean).

What's the damage caused to your effort?( apart from deleting threads )
I'd rather help channel his thoughts and energies in a direction that helps IV than ban him.

mbawa2574, can you get in touch with some one in IV Core and put your thoughts on paper?

I'm sure you understand by now that IV is made of just you, me and bunch of other anonymous keyboard monkeys.

Cheers!
Thanks for your thoughts. We respectfully disagree. There was time for this discussion. Its easy for someone to post anything on the forum, unmindful of the time & effort put in by others. I think we reserve the right to make sure what appears on the home page of the website. Is there anything wrong with that?

Have you tried asking Numbersusa, Programmers Guild and your employer about changing leadership? What makes this organization any different? Just because anyone can post anything on IV website to get visibility on the homepage, its not ok to abuse the resources of the organization. We did not create IV to promote democracy or freedom of expression, there are ample of other sites to promote democracy and freedom of expression, you are free to use those resource at your liking. IV website is for a single purpose of achieving the goals we have set for the organization. You can find our goals on the website. And anything that conflicts with our goal will be removed. Its easy to use terms like democracy, freedom of expression etc to defend actions that malign the good effort put in by others. To make things clear, IV's objective is not to promote or preserve democracy/freedom of expression. We have a goal to achieve and we will not deter from our goal, whatever it takes.

Last edited by Administrator2; 07-07-2009 at 09:43 PM.

Closed Thread