Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Fingerprinting during 485 stage
Click to log in with Facebook
Fingerprinting during 485 stage All issues related to fingerprinting process, FP notices etc.

Old 09-21-2007, 08:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/10/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/19/2007
Compare
akilaakka is a glorious beacon of light akilaakka is a glorious beacon of light akilaakka is a glorious beacon of light akilaakka is a glorious beacon of light akilaakka is a glorious beacon of light akilaakka is a glorious beacon of light
Default Spelling error in FP notice

Hi friends,

My name has been misspelled in the FP notice. Is this critical. Can I fix it.

Thanks
Ramkrishnan
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2007, 09:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-02
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2006
Chargeability
:
United Kingdom
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/03/2007
Compare
mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute mbartosik has a reputation beyond repute
Default You can still go for FP

Remember to point it out at FP, and they will also ask you to phone USCIS and correct it. You could phone USCIS first, and then you might find that FP has it already corrected in the computer.

Once USCIS update it they will send you a letter to say that they made a change to the file, this is just FYI.

My wife's DoB had a typo. It was spotted at FP office.

Of course I am assuming some obvious typo, not a FP notice for Jim Smith and your name is Ramkrishnan Singh. :-)
If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoice. It will help us continue this effort and serve the community. Thank you.

Old 09-21-2007, 10:19 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Jan-00
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
OLDMONK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbartosik View Post
Remember to point it out at FP, and they will also ask you to phone USCIS and correct it. You could phone USCIS first, and then you might find that FP has it already corrected in the computer.

Once USCIS update it they will send you a letter to say that they made a change to the file, this is just FYI.

My wife's DoB had a typo. It was spotted at FP office.

Of course I am assuming some obvious typo, not a FP notice for Jim Smith and your name is Ramkrishnan Singh. :-)

or Ramakrishnan Bhatti. LOL.. that example was hilarious. (reddy, murthy, prasad) would have been closer.