Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:37 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
english_august is just really nice english_august is just really nice english_august is just really nice english_august is just really nice english_august is just really nice
Thumbs up IV Merchandise is here!

The IV core team has take two new initiatives to help raise awareness and some much needed funds for our cause.

IV Merchandise
What?
T-shirts, caps, stickers, coffee mugs, magnets and more with logos and designs inspired by IV and the skilled legal immigration process.
Why? This merchandise serves dual purpose. For every item that you buy, IV gets a part of the sale, thus helping with funds. More importantly, when we wear that t-shirt or use that mug or put that sticker on the car, IV and our ideas get much needed publicity. These products also help us make a statement about our issues and cause. For example, during the DC rally, it would make a great impact if all the participants have their IV gear on.
How? Visit IV's merchandise site at http://www.cafepress.com/immivoice. Note that the website has $5 flat shipping for up to 5 items (the same flat shipping fee applies if you buy 3, 4 or 5 items for you and your family). The more items that you buy, the healthier IV will get while you pay one shipping fee of $5. Please do not forget merchandise for your kids, your significant other and your home/workplace like mugs, pins, magnets etc.

Linkshare
What? Linkshare is an online affiliate marketing website that can help generate revenue for IV when members visit popular sites like Hotwire, Kayak to buy products or get credit card through financial companies like the American Express. Please use these links for your travel requirements.
Why? IV can use all the help and support from its members. Linkshare is an excellent way to generate some much needed funds. It's a win-win for IV and the members. Members don't pay anything extra when they visit these sites through IV and IV gets some revenue.
How? Visit IV's merchandise site at
http://www.cafepress.com/immivoice to see the current offers.

What is CafePress?
CafePress is a commercial website that allows us to design and sell this merchandise with minimum hassle. Even though IV only gets a small part of the sale, we are not required to deal with any logistics issues. Production, payment processing, and shipping are all handled by CafePress.

If you have any suggestions for designs, or, if you would like to see a particular design on a particular product, please send us an email at iv.merchandise at gmail.com with Merchandise in the subject line.
Any issues with the product itself should be directed to CafePress.

Please note that both these revenue generation options are symbolic and in trial stage. IV still needs your help through monthly contributions.

Last edited by english_august; 08-14-2007 at 01:42 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-14-2007, 10:24 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
english_august is just really nice english_august is just really nice english_august is just really nice english_august is just really nice english_august is just really nice
Default Show some IV love :)

Hopefully all DC participants will turn out in IV gear - t-shirts, pins, caps and what not. Please place your order asap to get it on time.

"The only person who can truly persuade you is yourself. You must turn the issues over in your mind at leisure, consider the many arguments, let them simmer, and after a long time turn your preferences into convictions." - Milton Friedman

Old 08-14-2007, 11:11 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

... and credit cards too. If you sign up for the credit card from this site, IV gets some funds too.

Old 08-14-2007, 11:55 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

I bought coffee mug and T-shirt from IV merchandise, its a cool site.

Last edited by Libra; 08-14-2007 at 11:58 AM.

Old 08-14-2007, 12:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold

bump

Old 08-14-2007, 12:54 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute

good stuff

Got GC in Sept 2011

Spread the RALLY message on:
Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki
Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

Old 08-14-2007, 01:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jk333 is on a distinguished road
Default Very good stuff...

On my way to order my Tee.

I'm sure the "I love IV" will be a big hit with the ladies..

Old 08-14-2007, 01:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
I bought coffee mug and T-shirt from IV merchandise, its a cool site.
Thank you!

"The only person who can truly persuade you is yourself. You must turn the issues over in your mind at leisure, consider the many arguments, let them simmer, and after a long time turn your preferences into convictions." - Milton Friedman

Old 08-14-2007, 01:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk333 View Post
On my way to order my Tee.

I'm sure the "I love IV" will be a big hit with the ladies..
I am also sure that the guys wearing IV tees will be a big hit with the ladies as well (and vice-versa)

Old 08-14-2007, 01:40 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Nigeria
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of
Lightbulb good stuff BUT...

...no reference to the website.
".com" is missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by english_august View Post
I am also sure that the guys wearing IV tees will be a big hit with the ladies as well (and vice-versa)

Old 08-14-2007, 01:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute anilsal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabaman View Post
...no reference to the website.
".com" is missing
.org, my friend.
- Fight global warming/climate change.
(http://savetheplanet4kids.blogspot.com/)<=

Old 08-14-2007, 01:53 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute

try coupon code SEARCHFRANCO for $5 off. no guarantees

Got GC in Sept 2011

Spread the RALLY message on:
Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki
Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

Old 08-14-2007, 03:08 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Are people liking this idea?

This thread is getting lost.
Signing up for a credit card is free and this will also help get some funds for IV.

Old 08-14-2007, 03:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare

No its not like that, poor people, they are busy in creating threads on mail room guys name, so they are not finding time to look into the merchandise.

Old 08-14-2007, 03:16 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by digital2k; 08-14-2007 at 05:28 PM.