Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

Old 02-21-2008, 12:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold
Default Looking for entrepreneurs

Hello everyone....Thought I will post something other than about our travails as a global citizens. I think sometimes we forget what drove us here in the first place - a spirit of adventure, a willingness to look beyond limitations and have fun...Anyway the previous statement was more for me...'you teach best what you most need to learn' ? (attribution: Richard Bach).

In any case, I am a co-founder of a venture fund in the Washington DC region. We have invested in 14 companies in the region. I am also actively involved with a couple of India based startups. If any of the members here are looking for feedback on their entrepreneurial ventures, please feel free to PM me. I will be happy to share my experiences with my community.

Cheers

Bpositive!

Old 02-21-2008, 01:41 PM
Priority Date
:
May-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/24/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/25/2007
Compare
amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future amslonewolf has a brilliant future

hey - i am interested.. Do you have any ideas? Do you need someone to execute any of the ideas or strategies..
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2008, 02:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold Bpositive is a splendid one to behold
Default Wow!

I am floored by the responses I have got in just an hour! For a while there I thought we were losing our entrepreneurial spirit. Far from it! I will respond to PMs over the next couple of days.