Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc.
Click to log in with Facebook
Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc. This forums is for threads that are pertinent to Sept 18th rally. If you want to carpool to DC, travel by Air and looking for group reservation for cheaper rates with other members in your city, group reservation for Hotels, rental cars etc, please put threads here and then communicate with local IV members.

View Poll Results: I will ride the magic bus
I will ride from NC 16 26.23%
I will ride from SC 2 3.28%
I will ride from GA 8 13.11%
I will ride from FL 15 24.59%
I wll get on en route 0 0%
You kidding dude? I fly high- Will land straight in DC! 20 32.79%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2007, 05:30 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute
Default The magic bus from NC/SC/GA/ FL and anything en route

Folks,

The magical bus service for highly distressed skilled GC "waiters" is here!
Just sign on to hop on! We are not restricted to one bus or one route. IV will help arrange all this, token contributions coordinated by your chapters are always welcome to defray costs. This is a great way to forge a sense of community as you head rally-wards. No to mention fun and games all the way to DC! You can bring family and friends without being concerned over mounting expenses, stay at common places and travel together to the rally from there and all that stuff too....

What are you waiting for?
Your chapter coordinators can help with any funky local questions. post them here- and remember to sign on...see you in DC

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and not worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest!
Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals the Titanic!

Last edited by paskal; 08-21-2007 at 05:35 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2007, 05:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold

Sent you PM.. please check..

Quote:
Originally Posted by paskal View Post
Folks,

The magical bus service for highly distressed skilled GC "waiters" is here!
Just sign on to hop on! We are not restricted to one bus or one route. IV will help arrange all this, token contributions coordinated by your chapters are always welcome to defray costs. This is a great way to forge a sense of community as you head rally-wards. No to mention fun and games all the way to DC! You can bring family and friends without being concerned over mounting expenses, stay at common places and travel together to the rally from there and all that stuff too....

What are you waiting for?
Your chapter coordinators can help with any funky local questions. post them here- and remember to sign on...see you in DC

Old 08-21-2007, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute paskal has a reputation beyond repute
Default i did

let's do it!
let's get family and friends, princes and paupers(?)!

folks if you are tight for money and wondering about the cost of getting to DC- here's the big kahuna! come on over and bring all your family and friends. stufents, med residents, fellows whatever- all you have to do is hop on!

To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and not worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest!
Don't be afraid to try something new, remember amateurs built the ark and professionals the Titanic!

Old 08-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/13/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/13/2007
Compare
prince_waiting is a splendid one to behold prince_waiting is a splendid one to behold prince_waiting is a splendid one to behold prince_waiting is a splendid one to behold prince_waiting is a splendid one to behold prince_waiting is a splendid one to behold
Default Already voted on the poll

I am based in Auburn,AL and can catch the bus from Atlanta,GA.

Old 08-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Default bump threads

folks please help keep the various bus threads up!

Old 08-21-2007, 06:27 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Default bump

c'mon guys- crawl out of the woodwork or wherever you are hiding!

Old 08-21-2007, 08:01 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute

See.. IV is making this so easy for you. Jump on.

Got GC in Sept 2011

Spread the RALLY message on:
Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki
Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

Old 08-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
guyfromsg has a spectacular aura about guyfromsg has a spectacular aura about
Default Missed the bus :(

I booked on sunday to fly from Atlanta to DC. I didn't want to sit in the car for 8 hours. Bus full IV members would have been fun

Old 08-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12-12-2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12-15-2005
Compare
ArunAntonio is a jewel in the rough ArunAntonio is a jewel in the rough ArunAntonio is a jewel in the rough ArunAntonio is a jewel in the rough

Cant make it to the DC rally?
Sponsor someone else to represent you.

Please vote -- > http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12441

Old 08-22-2007, 08:07 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold ramus is a splendid one to behold

Bump....

Now all you have to do is jump in and join IV.. Why is it so difficult.

Why there is no action from Atlanta?

Please vote on this thread.

Old 08-22-2007, 08:35 AM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
fshah is on a distinguished road

I will catch the bus from Atlanta, GA. Thank you! and will also let my friends know about it.

Old 08-22-2007, 08:41 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Thanks.. Guys when you vote also please put note on the forum of how many family members will join. This will help us getting good count. IF we do this asap then we can other things. NC/SC/GA/FL members please help bumping this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fshah View Post
I will catch the bus from Atlanta, GA. Thank you! and will also let my friends know about it.

Old 08-22-2007, 09:02 AM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
fshah is on a distinguished road

Count 1 person for me please. Thanks. Let me know how much i need to contribute.

Old 08-22-2007, 12:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

Where are Atlanta folks?

Old 08-22-2007, 02:44 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

bump