Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > News articles and reports
Click to log in with Facebook
News articles and reports News articles, op-eds, reports on issues of immigration.

Old 09-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/11/2007
Compare
ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute ebizash has a reputation beyond repute
Default Updated mock pages from USCIS website redesign

I was searching for the date when this newly redesigned website will be launched and I stumbled upon a posting that has a link to the .pdf file on USCIS web site. Apparently this pdf is more recent than the one we saw couple of weeks ago. I am not sure if this pdf has been shared on this forum but I surely had not seen this before.

The PDF shows that the case status pages will be enhanced, shows some charts and graphs of processing times, case loads, and also the step-by-step process of your petition / case. Although it is not very clear but it apparently also shows that you will know at which stage your case is and what stages have been completed and what stages are pending.

If this is what actually comes out on 9/22, It seems like a step in the right direction from USCIS.

Take a look. For some reason I could not attach pdf file so I am pasting the link to this pdf.

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Office%20...0(11Aug09).pdf
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/25/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Compare
newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute newuser has a reputation beyond repute

Nice find and Looks promising.

Old 09-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/20/2007
Compare
sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute sanju_dba has a reputation beyond repute
Default yea nice finding

now, new aspirants can look at the graph , take judgement if to immigrate or stay at home.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
la_guy is a jewel in the rough la_guy is a jewel in the rough la_guy is a jewel in the rough

I think this preadjucation, awaiting visa number, ... are only for 485 applications. I dont think N-400 applications also have this process....

Just being positive....

Old 09-01-2009, 11:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2008
Compare
MerciesOfInjustices has a spectacular aura about MerciesOfInjustices has a spectacular aura about MerciesOfInjustices has a spectacular aura about
Wink Graphic representation of their non-work!

So now they can graphically show how they are not working!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebizash View Post
I was searching for the date when this newly redesigned website will be launched and I stumbled upon a posting that has a link to the .pdf file on USCIS web site. Apparently this pdf is more recent than the one we saw couple of weeks ago. I am not sure if this pdf has been shared on this forum but I surely had not seen this before.

The PDF shows that the case status pages will be enhanced, shows some charts and graphs of processing times, case loads, and also the step-by-step process of your petition / case. Although it is not very clear but it apparently also shows that you will know at which stage your case is and what stages have been completed and what stages are pending.

If this is what actually comes out on 9/22, It seems like a step in the right direction from USCIS.

Take a look. For some reason I could not attach pdf file so I am pasting the link to this pdf.

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Office%20...0(11Aug09).pdf

Old 09-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mrjonie will become famous soon enough

Wow , a re-designed website for USCIS !!! That will solve all our problems and everyone will get GC in a week's time...Obama is great !!!!!

Old 09-02-2009, 10:42 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/05/2007
Compare
crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of

I have a sinking feeling you may be right. Its more likely to have these kind of workflows for N400 and other apps that are more citizenship driven. They may throw in EADs and possibly I-129s for non-immigrant visas as well since that does bring in probably the highest revenue for USCIS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apume View Post
Nice find but I highly doubt if they will give that detailed information for 485 cases... the examples show for N400 - which for sure is bringing votes ...

So keep fingers crossed... this may start with N400 and end right there!