Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

Old 08-23-2012, 04:00 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

We need 4-5 additional local San Jose volunteers to coordinate the event. They are going to be needed from Wednesday to Sunday. Please
Please contact StarSunII (Ritu) to help out. Email her at ritu@immigrationvoice.org

or

Call her at
202-386-6250

ASAP

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2012, 07:46 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

We need 50 volunteers for work to be done from tomorrow evening till this Sunday night. It will be calling IV members this weekend and you could be anywhere in the US. Please contact us urgently.

Please contact StarSunII (Ritu) to help out. Email her at ritu@immigrationvoice.org

or

Call her at
202-386-6250

ASAP
________

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Old 08-24-2012, 08:58 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/12/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/18/2007
Compare
pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Recruit Volunteers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
We need 50 volunteers for work to be done from tomorrow evening till this Sunday night. It will be calling IV members this weekend and you could be anywhere in the US. Please contact us urgently.

or

Call her at
202-386-6250

ASAP
________
IV may post the requirement volunteers finding web site. Please let me know is it OK, I can post. VolunteerMatch - Recruit and Manage Volunteers

HR3012 Wiki | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter

Old 08-24-2012, 10:50 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by pak View Post
IV may post the requirement volunteers finding web site. Please let me know is it OK, I can post. VolunteerMatch - Recruit and Manage Volunteers
If it is free go ahead and do whatever it takes to get help.

===================
-----------

Old 08-24-2012, 10:50 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare

One more reason to come for this event:
The immigration issues here in USA are a hurdle for our growth and peace of mind here. But once we can overcome it, there is no stopping for what we can achieve in this country. This is why we all are here and wish to become a permanent resident. Come to the event on Sept 8 and work together to create a better future for all of us. Some silicon valley venture capitalists and Industry heads are also coming to join us and will discuss their thoughts with us. This is more than a march but will be a big learning experience where we will get to interact with some big names including some Immigrants who have made it big here. We have many new additions to the event due to interest shown by the industry leaders where our members work and venture capitalists.

===================
-----------

Last edited by pappu; 08-24-2012 at 10:53 AM.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:18 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/08/2007
Compare
seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute

There are so many guests who are in this site, but nobody is creating a profile a login. Guys, pleas create a login and be active and ask questions and learn about this platform. Its not been a busier time and need for having everyone join and participate. Please don't sit in the sidelines and keep viewing this thread. Come on in, jump into the band wagon and start doing something to change your lives. We are really nice people and we don't bite but we sure appreciate and take in more people.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
PRHolder has a brilliant future PRHolder has a brilliant future PRHolder has a brilliant future PRHolder has a brilliant future PRHolder has a brilliant future PRHolder has a brilliant future PRHolder has a brilliant future PRHolder has a brilliant future PRHolder has a brilliant future PRHolder has a brilliant future PRHolder has a brilliant future
Default Connect with your network

Guys,

Thanks to one of my friend who called me to notify me about this rally. I had stopped checking forums for quite a while now. I have networked with around 100 of my friends and some of them are going to show up at the rally.

As lots of folks have mentioned, it is time to Act - not to sit on the sidelines. Try to help out. There are so many ways we can support.

Old 08-24-2012, 12:52 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRHolder View Post
Guys,

Thanks to one of my friend who called me to notify me about this rally. I had stopped checking forums for quite a while now. I have networked with around 100 of my friends and some of them are going to show up at the rally.

As lots of folks have mentioned, it is time to Act - not to sit on the sidelines. Try to help out. There are so many ways we can support.
Thanks

===================
-----------

Old 08-24-2012, 02:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/12/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/18/2007
Compare
pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute pak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Done

Quote:
If it is free go ahead and do whatever it takes to get help.
You will see Volunteers Needed posting after 24 hrs. I posted to contact Ritu.

Old 08-24-2012, 04:34 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute dts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sponsoring two 50% tickets from east cost.

Friends,
I can not come to rally due to unavoidable circumstances although heartly wish.
However I am sponsoring two 50% tickets from east cost.

Sometime People may have genuine reason for not coming to rally. Not necessarily they lie or just have false excuses. In this case, please show your commitment by sponsoring 50% contributions in tickets for others to join instead of you.
Ultimately headcount matters.
I am in touch with active members ritu, pak, skrish in NJ and trying best to help IV initiatives.

" Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness! DONATE

"

Old 08-25-2012, 09:08 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare

Please use this weekend to post flyers about the event on Sept 8 in grocery stores, restaurants etc in your town. Posters are updated at
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/3556812-post4.html

We request our friends from China to also post this on their forums and in their stores. Please help spread the word around.

===================
-----------

Old 08-25-2012, 09:28 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare

Please also post messages about this event in your state chapter group, office email lists, your community email lists etc.

A message was posted today in some state chapter. if your chapter was left out please post the folowing message for the action item this weekend:

Dear Members

We eagerly look forward for your participation on Sept 8 Immigration summit in San Jose. If you have not yet booked the tickets. Please do so now.
More details are at
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/fo...ose-ca-16.html

Please use this weekend to post flyers about the event on Sept 8 in grocery stores, restaurants etc in your town. Posters are updated at
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/3556812-post4.html
Please help spread the word around.

We also need volunteers to make calls this weekend. Please contact Ritu at
E-mail: ritu@immigrationvoice.org

Thanks
Team IV

===================
-----------

Last edited by pappu; 08-25-2012 at 09:35 AM.

Old 08-25-2012, 12:42 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Mexico
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute goosetavo has a reputation beyond repute
Default ticket booked and ready to go!

Got my ticket booked and all set to go for Sept. 8th!

Fellow Immigrants (doesn't matter if you're from India, China, Mexico, Ireland or Zimbabwe), a first-come, first-serve system is the best long-term solution for the green card backlogs. Having people born in the wrong country have to wait 10-20 years for a GC is ridiculous. We're all in this together. We need to prove that employment-based immigrants can get organized anc change things.

This is our last chance for the next several years to get something passed. Stand up and support the Summit and support IV!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2012, 01:17 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute

13 days to go.. Are you doing your part?

Got GC in Sept 2011

Spread the RALLY message on:
Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki
Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

Old 08-26-2012, 03:13 PM
Priority Date
:
May-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jetflyer has a reputation beyond repute jetflyer has a reputation beyond repute jetflyer has a reputation beyond repute jetflyer has a reputation beyond repute jetflyer has a reputation beyond repute jetflyer has a reputation beyond repute jetflyer has a reputation beyond repute jetflyer has a reputation beyond repute jetflyer has a reputation beyond repute jetflyer has a reputation beyond repute jetflyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One more reason to come for this event:
The immigration issues here in USA are a hurdle for our growth and peace of mind here. But once we can overcome it, there is no stopping for what we can achieve in this country. This is why we all are here and wish to become a permanent resident. Come to the event on Sept 8 and work together to create a better future for all of us. Some silicon valley venture capitalists and Industry heads are also coming to join us and will discuss their thoughts with us. This is more than a march but will be a big learning experience where we will get to interact with some big names including some Immigrants who have made it big here. We have many new additions to the event due to interest shown by the industry leaders where our members work and venture capitalists.
I 100 percent agree with pappu. IV is doing great job to help us.