Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2012, 10:10 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Jun-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/04/2003
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default FAQ for Grassley Amendment to HR3012

As you may already be aware that Senator Grassley made an announcement for lifting his hold on H.R.3012 after reaching an agreement with senior Senator from New York, the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees and Border Security.

We expect that soon some elements, who are against the Grassley amendment, will engage in fear mongering and will employ scare tactics to infuse fear in immigrant community. As recent as last week, some mischievous elements were engaged in false information and misinterpretation of the Grassley Amendment.

To dispel any misinformation and for the better understanding of the community, here is a brief FAQ about the Grassley Amendment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HR3012-GrassleyAmendmentFacts.pdf (57.5 KB, 1409 views)

Last edited by Administrator2; 07-12-2012 at 01:52 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

7 out of 7 members found this post helpful.