Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

Old 07-30-2015, 04:57 PM
Priority Date
:
May-11
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/15/2012
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
essell is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateet View Post
That is why I choose to be behind keyboard. I do my part and I don't want to tell what and how and when I do it. Call me non-transparent and so be it.
Dude, do some good work.... I will salute you!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-30-2015, 05:32 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have a great skill in articulating and responding to a problem. Do you also use this kind of language in your day to day affairs at work and beyond ? I am surprised you reached so far here in life. Well done.

I am sure same profane & foul language is used to communicate during advocacy days and in WH ! That is why I choose to be behind keyboard. I do my part and I don't want to tell what and how and when I do it. Call me non-transparent and so be it. And yes I don't want to hang out with "unskilled labor". Now you know the real reason(s).

Any further questions ?
when you call other non-credible or lairs then that is ok, but if others turn heat on you that is foul language? dont worry about me about where ive reached, worry about yourself because you your expression indicates as if you are at the center of the universe and everything revolves around you..... who cares about you being non-transparent, armchair warrior etc, no one cares about you. you are nothing.....

and good that you did not come to advocacy days because with your self obsessive attitude all others would have asked to kick you out, myself included......

what a waste of time you are.... why do you even show up here?

Old 07-30-2015, 06:19 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I show up here because illiterate people like you can learn how to do things better. Not your dysfunctional style.

And yes for all of above unrelated in your first para; the feeling is mutual. Don't throw stones at others when you live in glass house.
me me me me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I ...... this is how each of your post sound..... as if you are the center of the universe....

NEWS FLASH .... You are not the center of the universe. Your K-Street contacts probably disagree because they are telling you that YOU ARE INFACT the center of the universe..... and now you want scientific proof from everyone here or else according to you everyone is illiterate....... isn't that right pumpkin?

please spare all of us, all the lowly flawed humans...... we dont need a egoistic maniac jerk to tell us what all wrong we are doing.... if you are so smart.... just work on it yourself.... rather than pooping all over yourself here.....

no more me me me me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I me me me me me me I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2015, 08:28 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
neodyn55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh god not this flame war again.

Ateet: If you have productive ideas, giving them on forums is pretty useless and you'll be ignored - not an IV specific approach, but pretty much a general forums rule anywhere.

Armchair warrior is generally a derogatory term. If you truly want to help I suggest you approach some of more senior staff one-on-one.

Everyone else: Can we stop with the flaming of people that you don't agree with? Even if you're annoyed with that person try debating facts, not personal attacks.

Old 07-31-2015, 08:50 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/13/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/13/2007
Compare
gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute gcharry has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad that it's TGIF.

Old 07-31-2015, 10:19 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vikidisi is a jewel in the rough vikidisi is a jewel in the rough vikidisi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
It indeed actually is not derogatory at all. Most of social media is done this way. While IV in general might disagree; from regimes being toppled to most senseless thing being discussed are done by armchair warriors. I am sorry that you feel it being derogatory.

And you are absolutely right about flaming people here because the negative comments and hate on some of regulations might be an offshoot of the problem. About forums, fine we can debate and I have done enough outside to what I can do. Things though have been taken way out of context. Time to move on.

Ateet - There seems to be a recurring theme in your posts with one of the below flavors

- IV needs a new strategy
- You guys are not high skilled immigrants
- Everyone does not have to agree with you
- I am a self confessed Armchair warrior

Dude, we get it. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. But don't troll here. People here have put in their own hard work, time away from family, and money. And probably know more lobbyists than you can imagine. So when you try to question and challenge everything (from someone that has nothing to show except proudly proclaiming that you are a self-confessed armchair warrior) it is bound to piss people off.

Get a reality check. Do something meaningful. Ask yourself. What exactly is your accomplishment? What have you done?

Thanks in advance for picking something immaterial in this post and going off on it vs. expanding upoin your accomplishments and why people should listen to you.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-31-2015, 12:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Vsach has a reputation beyond repute Vsach has a reputation beyond repute Vsach has a reputation beyond repute Vsach has a reputation beyond repute Vsach has a reputation beyond repute Vsach has a reputation beyond repute Vsach has a reputation beyond repute Vsach has a reputation beyond repute Vsach has a reputation beyond repute Vsach has a reputation beyond repute Vsach has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fixes

Hi Papu,

Please share the latest status.

Thanks

Old 07-31-2015, 12:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Tpathrose is on a distinguished road
Default Petition for HR213

Hi,
I am planning to file a Petition for HR213 , to Luis Gutiérrez asking his support for this bill. stating all the good things that can come out of it. Please let me know if i need to refer more senators in this petition.
Once this is filed, you guys can forward it to everyone you know and ask them to sign.
After this we can send hard copies to most members in congress..

Administrators please comment on how can i proceed.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-31-2015, 01:04 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpathrose View Post
Hi,
I am planning to file a Petition for HR213 , to Luis Gutiérrez asking his support for this bill. stating all the good things that can come out of it. Please let me know if i need to refer more senators in this petition.
Once this is filed, you guys can forward it to everyone you know and ask them to sign.
After this we can send hard copies to most members in congress..

Administrators please comment on how can i proceed.
No. This is not the method we use.

Which state are you from. Please post and then someone from that state will contact you here to work with you on doing volunteer work and personal meetings with the lawmaker offices.

These online petitions/emails/letters are of no use.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Old 07-31-2015, 01:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

i am from illinois.

Old 07-31-2015, 02:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
nid15 is on a distinguished road

Yes of course. All the people who gathered at various places and fought with the police/army were just holographic images beamed from their computers.

Quote:
It indeed actually is not derogatory at all. Most of social media is done this way. While IV in general might disagree; from regimes being toppled to most senseless thing being discussed are done by armchair warriors. I am sorry that you feel it being derogatory.

And you are absolutely right about flaming people here because the negative comments and hate on some of regulations might be an offshoot of the problem. About forums, fine we can debate and I have done enough outside to what I can do. Things though have been taken way out of context. Time to move on.

Old 07-31-2015, 03:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bonkiran is on a distinguished road

Hi Tintu,

I really think that is a very good idea and i totally support what you are trying to do. I have more than 50 people to sign your (Petition for HR213). We need people like you who can stand up and take time to fight for something which everyone is scrambling since decades. I am from Illinois too.

To Admin:
I'm just curious to know why do you think this method wont work? I feel this is the most efficient way to get large crowd supporting it.

Old 07-31-2015, 03:28 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkiran View Post
Hi Tintu,

I really think that is a very good idea and i totally support what you are trying to do. I have more than 50 people to sign your (Petition for HR213). We need people like you who can stand up and take time to fight for something which everyone is scrambling since decades. I am from Illinois too.

To Admin:
I'm just curious to know why do you think this method wont work? I feel this is the most efficient way to get large crowd supporting it.
3 new members today created a new account and all of them wanted to create a new petition. And all of them are from Illinois. Isn't this a strange coincidence?

Please read Support Legal Immigration Sign this petition - Immigration Voice and look around on the forum and facebook page to know what will work and what will not

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Old 07-31-2015, 03:30 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

thanks bonKiran.
well i was reading about petitions site and i get tons everyday for support.
like this
https://www.change.org/p/president-obama-take-action-on-immigration-reform-timeisnow-36
which is the most popular of all times on immigration. we never can get max number of people to call any office and pester them about immigration. we can show our strength online.

Old 07-31-2015, 03:32 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpathrose View Post
i am from illinois.
Thanks.
Any volunteer from IL here?

Please private message and set up a time to meet this member and work on advocacy action items that we are currently doing in each state.

===================
-----------