Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc.
Click to log in with Facebook
Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc. This forums is for threads that are pertinent to Sept 18th rally. If you want to carpool to DC, travel by Air and looking for group reservation for cheaper rates with other members in your city, group reservation for Hotels, rental cars etc, please put threads here and then communicate with local IV members.

Old 09-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/08/2007
Compare
vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of
Default Attending Rally from WA state

My husband just booked tickets for Washington DC to attend the rally. Very excited to be part of this rally!
Would like to encourage people from WA state to plan on attending this rally & make a difference!
This is the time to act!!! We need more people, I don't see anyone from Seattle attending. I know there are thousands of GC applicants from here, come on guys, wake up and lets be heard. September 18, mark your calendars.

WA State Chapter group.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WA_Immigration_Voice/
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/08/2007
Compare
vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of vandanaverdia has much to be proud of

^^^ bump ^^^ Anyone working in Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks, Boeing.. all of them... please spread the word, post internally, talk to friends.. I am sure there can be more people from Seattle attending the rally! Wake up, lets go..

WA State Chapter group.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WA_Immigration_Voice/

Old 09-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold
Default WA state

Please see the Washigton State chapter thread in the State Chapters forum. Please post there as well, we are activating the WA state chapter.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12976

Old 09-07-2007, 05:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold
Default Join WA State Chapter...

Hello WA state members,

Please join the WA State Chapter group here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wa_iv/

Let's get this chapter up and running again.

Old 09-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute mpadapa has a reputation beyond repute

vandanaverdia - thanks for attending the rally. U folks R a great motivation for others. Do touch base with "WeShallOvercome" and start some WA chapter activities.