Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

Old 04-25-2007, 04:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
stuckinmuck is infamous around these parts
Default Thanks

Guys, thanks for the various views on this.
I understand that this guy is clearly xenophobic and a protectionist.
We need to make sure we do not play into his hands by using improper language. We can always counter him in a dignified but equally effective manner.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2007, 04:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vagish will become famous soon enough vagish will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinmuck
We need to make sure we do not play into his hands by using improper language. We can always counter him in a dignified but equally effective manner.
All the above things make sense, But for short term intrest everybody has their narrow approach to solve the problem. we see H1B as hardworking law obeying people and other ( anti - immigrants ) see them as job takers , that is where the ine is drawn. You can write whole book about the benefits about H1B and Eb visas,
they will come with their own publication and their own facts, the problem is not the merits of the programe, but its political viability as well, there are lots of things which makes sense and are never done on capitol hill.

it is true that H1B are needed, but it is not true that without consulting, componies will suffer significantley, it will adjust, and also outsourcing will happen with the same pace , no matter how much H1B quota is allowed, because we cannot work on indian salaries here in the U.S ( period ).

Old 04-25-2007, 05:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold boreal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckinmuck
Dear Stuckinmuck,

You obviously are new to the game. I think ppl here are just tired of being polite to this rat, now the frustrations are coming out in the open to counter the lies that are being propagated by this lying idiot. Ppl here have earlier tried to be all rational and have refuted every bit of misinformation being spread out by the rat, but honestly who reads our posts here. Its his information that is heard by a small percentage of his followers and those followers stick to what they hear from him. No matter how much you try to convice his group of followers, you wont be able to go anywhere.

I have been trying to counter all his allegations on our oppt side web sites for a long time (like fairus), but many of the idiots out there are just fanatics and abuse all of us H1-Bs big-time using really bad language. So, maybe you should visit their websites too and see how heated this argument has become and how passionate are ppl about the entire CIRcus.

Just for fun: DO you believe that one of the posters there even abused Indian software professionals as spreading AIDS here in the US? So if u just want to have fun, go to there websites and see the lies being perpetuated out there.

Welcome aboard!

Old 04-25-2007, 05:35 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-04
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
riva2005 has a reputation beyond repute riva2005 has a reputation beyond repute riva2005 has a reputation beyond repute riva2005 has a reputation beyond repute riva2005 has a reputation beyond repute riva2005 has a reputation beyond repute riva2005 has a reputation beyond repute riva2005 has a reputation beyond repute riva2005 has a reputation beyond repute riva2005 has a reputation beyond repute riva2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cable TV

The viewership of Cable news programs is average 500,000 per night.

That means that the best cable news coverage, the most popular ones like O'Reilly, Dobbs, etc are viewed by 500,000.

That is out of 300,000,000 population of United States.

That is the reason why when USA today took poll of people on illegal immigration, 78% of people supported path to citizenship and broader immigratino reform. If majority of population had been watching Lou Dobbs everyday, I am sure the poll would have been different.

So Lou Dobbs, Bill O'Reilly, Hannity, etc crowd can reach 500,000 maybe a million out of 300 million.

THat's less than half percent.

I think more people have hired illegal immigrants than the number of people who watch Lou Dobbs. More people actually have illegal employees in their businesses than the number of people nodding their heads in front of TV when Lou Dobbs talks.

So all this doesnt really matter. The number of people affected by cable news is less than 1%.

Now, if network news catches this, like Bob Schieffer, or Jim Lehrer, then its a different story. They have viewship in several million a night.

Old 04-25-2007, 05:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
stuckinmuck is infamous around these parts

True, the lies sound appalling. It's unbelievable that they would spread this thing about AIDS. But such people stop at nothing, I agree.

Old 04-30-2007, 11:12 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/30/2006
Chargeability
:
Nigeria
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society Demands That CNN Fire Lou Dobbs

http://immigration.about.com/b/a/256132.htm

CNN broadcaster Lou Dobbs likened immigrant advocates to Nazi propagandists earlier this week, prompting The Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society to call for his immediate dismissal from CNN. Dobbs hosts an opinionated news house and is a vocal critic of illegal immigration. But when he criticized San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom, saying that he and immigrant protection advocates "might as well work for Hermann Goering,"--leader of the Nazi air force--but he apparently meant to refer to Joseph Goebbels, the Nazi chief of propaganda.
"Comparisons to Nazis, especially in this day and age, are abhorrent," HIAS President Gideon Aronoff insisted. "Dobbs has crossed the line between responsible television commentary and hate speech propaganda of his own. Keeping him on the air is essentially sanctioning by CNN, which is why we're asking CNN to remove Dobbs from his very public platform."

Old 04-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/25/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2007
Compare
purgan is just really nice purgan is just really nice purgan is just really nice purgan is just really nice purgan is just really nice

Loony Loo should've been fired long ago.....

I guess they'll keep him on as long as he brings in the ratings. When and if Immigration Reform happens, Loony Loo will have one less topic to demogigue about..

Old 04-30-2007, 11:28 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sriramkalyan is a splendid one to behold sriramkalyan is a splendid one to behold sriramkalyan is a splendid one to behold sriramkalyan is a splendid one to behold sriramkalyan is a splendid one to behold sriramkalyan is a splendid one to behold sriramkalyan is a splendid one to behold

I agree ...Looks he has build up grudge against minorities..
He is against diversity ...

Synonyms for inJustice:
Abuse, breach, crime, damage, dirty deal, discrimination, encroachment, favoritism, grievance, inequality, inequity, infraction, infringement, iniquity, malfeasance, malpractice, maltreatment, mischief, negligence, offense, one-sidedness, oppression, outrage, partiality, partisanship, prejudice, raw deal, rotten deal, ruin, sellout, transgression, trespass, unfairness, unjustness, unlawfulness, villainy, violation, wrongdoing

Old 04-30-2007, 11:29 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light
Default wikipedia

could someone add this as a blurb to Lou Dobb's wikipedia entry and any other wikis out there... this need to get into the national media's spotlight.

Old 04-30-2007, 12:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/22/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute amitjoey has a reputation beyond repute

There is also an online petition to fire Lou Dobbs
http://www.bluelatinos.org/firelou

HR3012 Wiki | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter

Attended SJ Rally, flower campaign, DC Rally, Contributor since2007, Attended SJ 2012- HR3012 Rally.

New EB2 started April 2011
Greened Oct 2012

Old 04-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2001
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
pawnrule is on a distinguished road
Default Lou Dobbs: The hypocrite

http://migramatters.blogspot.com/200...charlatan.html

Old 04-30-2007, 02:01 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB1C
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/25/2013
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/25/2013
Compare
go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute go_guy123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purgan
Loony Loo should've been fired long ago.....

I guess they'll keep him on as long as he brings in the ratings. When and if Immigration Reform happens, Loony Loo will have one less topic to demogigue about..

Lou Dobb will be kept...so long he keeps teh rating high with the firebrabnd speech.
Then just like Imus was fired once he crossed the line, one day Dobbs
will cross the line and then he will be fired. Just that we dont know what that line is .

Old 04-30-2007, 02:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Chargeability
:
United Kingdom
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
manderson is just really nice manderson is just really nice manderson is just really nice manderson is just really nice
Default Dobbs v.s. Sanchez

Last night he was about to have shout-off match with Rick Sanchez when Sanchez caved-in due to time-limit. If it's ratings they want, why not do a FOX Hannity/Colmes type show with someone just as vitriolic and stubborn as Lou (he/she just have to be on the other side of the debate)... not to disqualify the fact that Colmes is a wuss!!

Last edited by manderson; 04-30-2007 at 02:20 PM.

Old 04-30-2007, 02:17 PM
Priority Date
:
May-08
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/30/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
munnu77 has much to be proud of munnu77 has much to be proud of munnu77 has much to be proud of munnu77 has much to be proud of munnu77 has much to be proud of munnu77 has much to be proud of munnu77 has much to be proud of munnu77 has much to be proud of munnu77 has much to be proud of munnu77 has much to be proud of

-

Old 04-30-2007, 04:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
joelly is on a distinguished road
Default Illegal vs Legal Immigrant

After reading this Lou Dobbs article, I understand that he attacks illegal immigrant only.

What is the connection to us?

I will appreciate if anyone of you can attach an article that clearly against legal immigrant.