Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

Old 03-29-2007, 02:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ash0210 will become famous soon enough
Default Do not to under estimate his "Nuisance" capability....

Not to under estimate his "Nuisance" capability....Yesterday, he was talking like "He is messiah of American MIDDLE class!!" and he wanted to protect Middle class american etc..etc..

Needs to evaluate his "Nuisance" capability..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCJinx
why do we even discuss about this Idiot? All he talks is rubbish.I stopped watching his programs because all it contains is rubbish
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2007, 03:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of

Politicians are politicians everywhere. They manipulate facts to their benefits.

Old 03-29-2007, 03:19 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/17/2007
Compare
ksach is on a distinguished road
Default Can we afford to ignore him?

I really wonder if we can afford to ignore him. His show reaches millions and so do his lies. There are many anti-immigrants quoting him. He is being listened to by the politicians. More americans are likely to trust him than an immigrant, more so a brown skinned one. His rantings are making more and more people anti-immigrant and its probably best to counter him NOW on facts; make everyone know he is wrong.

I feel like suing CNN for broadcasting false info that is likely to spread hatred against other people. we have played by the rules, why should be keep quiet to lies.

Old 03-29-2007, 03:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/06/2007
Compare
ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of ItIsNotFunny has much to be proud of
Default Joseph Guebelles is Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksach
I really wonder if we can afford to ignore him. His show reaches millions and so do his lies. There are many anti-immigrants quoting him. He is being listened to by the politicians. More americans are likely to trust him than an immigrant, more so a brown skinned one. His rantings are making more and more people anti-immigrant and its probably best to counter him NOW on facts; make everyone know he is wrong.

I feel like suing CNN for broadcasting false info that is likely to spread hatred against other people. we have played by the rules, why should be keep quiet to lies.
CNN reminds me German Propaganda Minister Joseph Guebelles. He believed that if you repeat same lie for 100 times, people will start believing that.

Old 03-29-2007, 03:47 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
eager_immi is on a distinguished road
Default Trascript from CNN

LOU DOBBS TONIGHT

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...28/ldt.01.html

I have posted sections from his trascript .......

"Counterattack: President Bush's Veto Threat; Showdown Over Iraq; Danger Zone? Aired March 28, 2007 - 18:00 ET"

DOBBS: Your view is -- well, let me just ask you this. If we could put up a slide here, because this is something most people don't talk about, gentlemen, I would just like to hear your view.

We bring in 2 million people a year into this country legally, and I would like if we could have that information up on the screen so our audience at home could see it.

BILBRAY: More than the rest of the world combined.

DOBBS: It's pretty remarkable. Two million people legally admitted to the United States each year. Four hundred thousand H1 visas each year. Nine hundred thousand other employment visas each year. Six hundred thousand student visas issued each year. Four hundred fifty-five thousand temporary employment transfers granted.

In addition, over 700,000 legal citizens. In addition, a million permanent residents. My gosh, what in the world are you folks talking about?

FLAKE: I say thank goodness we do.

DOBBS: You and me both -- let me say when you say thank goodness we, do, partner, I am just as excited about legal immigration. I'm more excited, I think, probably because it puts the lie to the nonsense of the president of the United States is saying that we cannot operate in this country without a guest worker program. We have tons of guest worker programs. What in the world are we doing?

FLAKE: Well, when you have nearly five percent of the current work force here is illegal and our economy is doing well with that five percent working, what are we going to do? Are you going to deport five percent of the work force? If you are -- but if you can see we need them, then we need more legal immigration. BILBRAY: Lou, stop paying them to be here. You don't need to deport them. We didn't ship them in. It took 30 years of encouraging people to pay people to be here illegally. Stop paying them. Quit giving them benefits for being here illegally.

DOBBS: Do you think your legislation is going to succeed?

FLAKE: I do. I do. I think it's finally time. We - in Arizona, let me tell you, we need it desperately in Arizona.

DOBBS: Well, it's always good to have a forecast. We'll see how the rain falls.

All right. Thank you very much, Congressman Flake for being here. Good to talk to you.

Congressman Bilbray, good to talk with you.

BILBRAY: You keep up the good work.

DOBBS: You too. Thank you.

And up next at the top of the hour, THE SITUATION ROOM and Wolf Blitzer. Wolf.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

DOBBS: The results of our poll, 94 percent of you say Congress should retain its constitutional power and prerogative in trade policy.

Thanks for being with us tonight. THE SITUATION ROOM starts right now with Wolf Blitzer. Join us at 8:00. Wolf, to you.

TO ORDER A VIDEO OF THIS TRANSCRIPT, PLEASE CALL 800-CNN-NEWS OR USE OUR SECURE ONLINE ORDER FORM LOCATED AT www.voxant.com

Old 03-29-2007, 04:04 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
glub has a spectacular aura about glub has a spectacular aura about

Is there no way IV can send a rebuttal to CNN? There has to be some way to get these lies off the air!

Old 03-29-2007, 04:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2003
Chargeability
:
Germany
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/03/2003
Compare
Tito_ortiz is infamous around these parts Tito_ortiz is infamous around these parts Tito_ortiz is infamous around these parts

Guys, just write to loudobbs@cnn.com and tell him with all the due respect that we would like to dispute this. We all know that only 65K H1b's are allowed every year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glub
Is there no way IV can send a rebuttal to CNN? There has to be some way to get these lies off the air!

Old 03-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/21/2005
Chargeability
:
China
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
09/21/2005
Compare
waitingGC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by glub
Yes, CNN should be responsible for Lou's faulty claim. Lou is such an idiot with all lies!

Old 03-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/25/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/25/2005
Compare
alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute alterego has a reputation beyond repute
Default Propoganda

It is all propaganda. It is meant to whip up populist sentiment. His lies, half truths and innuendos are intentional in my opinion. He is a populist masquerading as a journalist, a sort of pseudo-journalist, and based on his rudimentary understanding of economics, one might add a pseudo-economist as well. Most educated Americans are able to see his rants for what they are, but some less enlightened ones are unfortunately not able to do so, especially when due to the increasing wealth gap in this land they are feeling it in their pocket books. CNN is allowing him purely for ratings. Sad that they have come to this in desperation at their loss of cable leadership to Fox news.

Coming to his Statistics. He is double dipping. He is counting H1b admissions as if once we arrive we never travel out. I travelled outside of the USA 3 times last year. Considering that most people spend about 5 yrs in the GC queue and perhaps on average travel once a year, little wonder 400K people are admitted each year. The quota is still 65K! Of course he will never clarify this, because that serves his interest and arguments, and will enrage people, to hell with the truth. Likewise he says one million GCs are given annually and 650K citizenships a year. He does not mention that all granted citizenship already have a green card and are one and the same person, so he counts each person twice, thrice and as many times as possible! He never mentions that the annual EB cap is 140K a year and no more than 10K/Yr per country. He makes this seem like a locust invasion. There are so many untruths that it is 100% clear to me that this is nothing but intentional propaganda.

Last edited by alterego; 03-29-2007 at 06:07 PM.

Old 03-29-2007, 06:29 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts

He may be calculating based on the following
H1 65k
H1 20k MS
H4 120k
H1 30k(not subject to cap)
H1 not subject to cap 100k(transfers+ h4 for them)
L1 and L2 100k

But number of green card may be between 1 to 2 million if we include all the legal immigrants(Eb, family based and thro marriage). Probably he is referrring all those

I think he is anti immigrant for the past 4 or 5 years. He was working in CNN for very long time. So no surprise he established good rating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alterego
It is all propaganda. It is meant to whip up populist sentiment. His lies, half truths and innuendos are intentional in my opinion. He is a populist masquerading as a journalist, a sort of pseudo-journalist, and based on his rudimentary understanding of economics, one might add a pseudo-economist as well. Most educated Americans are able to see his rants for what they are, but some less enlightened ones are unfortunately not able to do so, especially when due to the increasing wealth gap in this land they are feeling it in their pocket books. CNN is allowing him purely for ratings. Sad that they have come to this in desperation at their loss of cable leadership to Fox news.

Coming to his Statistics. He is double dipping. He is counting H1b admissions as if once we arrive we never travel out. I travelled outside of the USA 3 times last year. Considering that most people spend about 5 yrs in the GC queue and perhaps on average travel once a year, little wonder 400K people are admitted each year. The quota is still 65K! Of course he will never clarify this, because that serves his interest and arguments, and will enrage people, to hell with the truth. Likewise he says one million GCs are given annually and 650K citizenships a year. He does not mention that all granted citizenship already have a green card and are one and the same person, so he counts each person twice, thrice and as many times as possible! He never mentions that the annual EB cap is 140K a year and no more than 10K/Yr per country. He makes this seem like a locust invasion. There are so many untruths that it is 100% clear to me that this is nothing but intentional propaganda.

Old 03-29-2007, 06:43 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts senthil1 is infamous around these parts

This comment in forum will not help. There are millions are viewing CNN. You can write to CNN that Lou is lying with facts and numbers instead of personal attacks. That will show that we are educated and really high skilled immigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingGC
Yes, CNN should be responsible for Lou's faulty claim. Lou is such an idiot with all lies!

Old 03-29-2007, 10:49 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eb3India is on a distinguished road

I wrote to CNN and Lou Dobbs last year on a different subject and how his claim was wrong, nothing happend then

I suggest more number of people should write to CNN and other law makers who support immigration to dispute his claims, we should also enquire our attorney to find if there are any legal grounds to dispute this guy

We are certainly can not ignore this guy, he has established himself and he is serving many hidden agenda of many politicians and special interest group.

Remember how people ignored Hitler in the begining, this guy has mastered propoganda act,

Old 03-29-2007, 11:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
NeedMiracles is on a distinguished road

Plus he was on Prime Time today. I wonder if he is going to displace Paula Zahn for that slot and go rampant with his agenda.

The bright side of it is - He is the only guy in the media talking about immigration..

Old 03-30-2007, 12:10 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/1900
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light yabadaba is a glorious beacon of light

we need to start making fun you tube videos thats tell the truth

Old 03-30-2007, 10:22 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
shirish is infamous around these parts shirish is infamous around these parts shirish is infamous around these parts

I think what he is counting is the number of adminssions based on number of I-94s issues. So if i leave US 3 times in a year i am counted three times. Then the 400k number would make sense,

Quote:
Originally Posted by senthil1
He may be calculating based on the following
H1 65k
H1 20k MS
H4 120k
H1 30k(not subject to cap)
H1 not subject to cap 100k(transfers+ h4 for them)
L1 and L2 100k

But number of green card may be between 1 to 2 million if we include all the legal immigrants(Eb, family based and thro marriage). Probably he is referrring all those

I think he is anti immigrant for the past 4 or 5 years. He was working in CNN for very long time. So no surprise he established good rating.