Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Action Items for everyone
Click to log in with Facebook
Action Items for everyone Webfaxes, phone campaigns and other directives from core group.

Old 08-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/14/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold
Default You are right

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgh_res
Dude,

U got the above one all wrong. If people think about themselves atleast, there are huge number of filers in DC area who applied in July who can definitely participate in the rally. They dont want to. Somebody will do it for them is the approach. Like 200 people sent flowers while there are 20000 members on this forum. Go figure.

Yeah you are right!

Come on people, if everyone thought that way... no one would show up for the rally! We need as many people as we can possibly get. There are people planning to fly in all the way from California... why can't everyone do it?

Lots of people may have money issues... but what is worth more? A few hundred dollars spent now for the chance of getting some peace of mind sooner (GC) or waiting and waiting for years on the edge? We are all getting old waiting... pushing our plans, our dreams, back for the time we get our GCs.

Others may be afraid to take part in a rally. To those... I ask- What are you afraid of? What have you got to lose? Are you truly living your lives?

Some have responsibilities (young kids etc). I hope they can spare a day or two for this. In the long run it will only help in improving their lives. Consider this as a small investment. There is a risk that it may not pay off but at least you tried!

Remember folks, the more of you that can join the rally, chances of success improves that much more!

IV has a plan - trust them and take the leap!

Last edited by dtekkedil; 08-01-2007 at 01:35 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2007, 01:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light jonty_11 is a glorious beacon of light

from immigration-law.com
-------------------------------------
07/31/2007: Employment-Based Immigrants Schedule to Stage a Rally in DC on 09/13/2007

* The professional foreign worker groups have been suffering from the Congress' inaction on the employment-based immigration reform and in order to make their voice heard, they are reportedly scheduling to stage a rally in the Hill. Those who are interested in participating in the rally and supporting the rally may contact immigrationvoice.org for the details.

Old 08-01-2007, 07:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/20/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
53885 is just really nice 53885 is just really nice 53885 is just really nice 53885 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanduv23
I was extremely disappointed when my friends started making fun of my youtube video.....
Let them laugh. Your karma will pay off.
* IV is the platform for doers, not a hangout place for sufferers!
* Whiners, earn your GC; Don't expect IV to spoon feed you!

Old 08-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute digital2k has a reputation beyond repute
Default *

Last edited by digital2k; 08-14-2007 at 01:48 PM.

Old 08-01-2007, 11:03 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
2007-05-23
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
2007-07-02
Compare
nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Please update your profile for DC rally

Folks,

Please update your profile. The profile now features a new Question on the DC rally. This would be of great help for doing the much needed arrangements. This is of utmost importance and we can make an impact with the rally on the hill, if it's done right with full throttle. If you are considering that you are done with retrogression, you are egregiously mistaken. We have just been moved from one queue to the other. We can do this just like we did the flower campaign and SJ rally. We did get the much needed reversal of July VB with in two days after the SJ rally.

On the Home page towards the Right Hand side, right after contact us, there is User Profile. Log in, click it and update your profile. I am trying to attach it, but its failing.

If you are in DC/VA/MD and would like to do volunteer work for the rally, Please send me a PM with your best phone number, valid email address and whether you live in DC/VA/MD

Last edited by nixstor; 08-02-2007 at 12:32 AM.

Old 08-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold
Default I am so lucky

Guys, sorry to use this thread, but i am still in shock that i just crossed the I-35W bridge and it collapsed in minneapolis. I am so lucky that god saved me from dying. I still cant believe this.

Old 08-02-2007, 12:19 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/04/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute bestofall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just informed about DC Rally

To Telugu New Papers asking them to publish in OnLine Editions.

Guys , please email/Inform as many as NewPapers/Online sites that you visit day by day ...so we get more people Attention

Thanks

Old 08-02-2007, 12:34 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

At this time, if all members can help us by posting rally information on various websites, forums, groups etc, it will be a big help. We want to get as many people as possible.
Please volunteer for this effort.

Old 08-02-2007, 05:23 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/20/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
53885 is just really nice 53885 is just really nice 53885 is just really nice 53885 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu
At this time, if all members can help us by posting rally information on various websites, forums, groups etc, it will be a big help. We want to get as many people as possible.
Please volunteer for this effort.

Already told colleagues and friends.
* IV is the platform for doers, not a hangout place for sufferers!
* Whiners, earn your GC; Don't expect IV to spoon feed you!

Old 08-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future amits has a brilliant future

Well done, Samanta!

BTW, Anybody knows the starting pt, end pt and route of the rally yet?
I am coming from AZ and I need to book the hotel. It would be better if the hotel is not far from the rally area.

Thanks!

Old 08-02-2007, 11:49 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute needhelp! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra
Guys, sorry to use this thread, but i am still in shock that i just crossed the I-35W bridge and it collapsed in minneapolis. I am so lucky that god saved me from dying. I still cant believe this.
God wanted you to attend the rally

Got GC in Sept 2011

Spread the RALLY message on:
Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki
Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

Old 08-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
BraveMadMan is on a distinguished road

Well done, guys.

I plan to arrive at Baltimore International Airport on the night of Sep. 12 and go to DC and stay at a hotel at DC for the night.

Question: how is the transportation between Baltimore International Airport and DC?

Old 08-02-2007, 11:52 AM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/09/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute makemygc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just saw it on CNN when you posted this message. Man..you are lucky. So much of pain of GC for nothing..
LUD - 06/02/2011
CPO Email - 6/2/20111
Cards Received - 6/9/2011

Finally maDemygc

Old 08-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/12/2007
Compare
485_se_dukhi is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Bless you!

That was close!!

Quote:
Initial contribution $200 + Sent flowers + $50/m recurring deposit + Sent thank you cards + Contributed $100 towards the rally + Bought IV T-shirts for the rally+ Attended Sept 18 Rally + Met our local congresswoman

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - G. B. Shaw

Old 08-02-2007, 12:16 PM
Super Moderator
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
2007-05-23
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
2007-07-02
Compare
nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute nixstor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveMadMan
Well done, guys.

I plan to arrive at Baltimore International Airport on the night of Sep. 12 and go to DC and stay at a hotel at DC for the night.

Question: how is the transportation between Baltimore International Airport and DC?
www.wmata.com is the DC metro website, where you can find more info. Transit is pretty good unless you arrive after 11 pm.