Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > News articles and reports
Click to log in with Facebook
News articles and reports News articles, op-eds, reports on issues of immigration.

Old 06-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sanyramon can only hope to improve
Thumbs up Poor Chap

He must be paying price for what he did ..... He must have deserved it
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanyramon View Post
He must be paying price for what he did ..... He must have deserved it
What about those who made him do this act? some one must have asked him to avoid "INDIANS" for this job. If there is such someone, he/she who should be punished. Did anyone asked him? He may be more willing to share now that he is not working for that company anymore.

Old 06-02-2009, 06:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute

My feeling is that we went about this the wrong way. We should have POSED as a NON-INDIAN and got an interview call for the final company. Then we should have brought our law suit against the parent company.

Old 06-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
coolguy1982 is infamous around these parts coolguy1982 is infamous around these parts coolguy1982 is infamous around these parts coolguy1982 is infamous around these parts
Exclamation Guys A News...

I tried calling the 732*# and got a reply saying he has been fired..wat a poor guy..I think its gonna make no difference as the person involved is sitting somewhere in india and now he is not with the company..

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute addsf345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy1982 View Post
I tried calling the 732*# and got a reply saying he has been fired..wat a poor guy..I think its gonna make no difference as the person involved is sitting somewhere in india and now he is not with the company..
welcome to IV. looks like new registration and your first post. good job.

regarding firing:

This may be a quickfix strategy (damage control) by the employer of that guy to fool us and let the momentum slow down. He may or may not be, still with the company. Did anyone asked that guy called Anish Nair? He may be more than willing to share now that (if) he is not working for that company anymore.

you see, if he is not with the company - he may be more useful. If he is still with the company, still useful.

Old 06-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
quarrylake is infamous around these parts
Unhappy Apology,sorry for misleading ad on dice

Hi
We are sorry for ad on Dice. My sincere apolpdy on behalf of AB STAR and
dice for ad posted by Anish Nair.
The ad he posted was big mistake and it was not appropriate.
will make sure this never happens again.
I urge you guys to forgive us.

We are part of you.

AB STAR management.

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Priority Date
:
May-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/26/2007
Compare
rbalaji5 is a jewel in the rough rbalaji5 is a jewel in the rough rbalaji5 is a jewel in the rough
Default Guys profile in orkut.

Leave a scrap to him...

http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile.as...61165062869702

Old 06-02-2009, 06:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarrylake View Post
Hi

We are part of you.

AB STAR management.
welcome to IV. BTW WHO ARE YOU?

Old 06-02-2009, 06:51 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/03/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/03/2007
Compare
dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute
Default Diversity!!

I called this company's office in California and spoke with a lady, who was clearly India. She denied having anything to do with this posting and that she was not the "account manager" for that position.
When I asked her if the client really asked for "NON INDIANS" only, she said, "it might be that there are TOO MANY indians in the group and they wanted diversity". Whats next, "No fat people", "no thin people". This is garbage. I am calling the local EEOE office and asking them on how to proceede.
We have to find who is behind this (the client) and sue the living daylights out of them.
I can get NDTV to post this. Please IM me with the screenshot.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/03/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/03/2007
Compare
dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute dummgelauft has a reputation beyond repute
Default Apology

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarrylake View Post
Hi

We are part of you.

AB STAR management.
Identify yourself and Identify your client. This is not enough, to apologise. You and your client have viloated US law.
Any half way decent lawyer will be able to get the names of your client and the Hiring Manager you according to you made this request.
I assure you we will use every legal method available to get to the bottom of this.
NO YOU ARE NOT A PART OF US.

Old 06-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by dummgelauft View Post
I called this company's office in California and spoke with a lady, who was clearly India. She denied having anything to do with this posting and that she was not the "account manager" for that position.
When I asked her if the client really asked for "NON INDIANS" only, she said, "it might be that there are TOO MANY indians in the group and they wanted diversity". Whats next, "No fat people", "no thin people". This is garbage. I am calling the local EEOE office and asking them on how to proceede.
We have to find who is behind this (the client) and sue the living daylights out of them.
I can get NDTV to post this. Please IM me with the screenshot.
browse thru' this thread and you should find the screenshots uploaded on google docs. edit: find them below.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfx3gjsj_1cjxgftf3

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfx3gjsj_3djhs7tf8

Old 06-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default ab samajh aaya

When I was saying this, OP was showing the attitude , stating you take the leadership , I'll contribute , blah blah...

I kept saying millions and millions of time that this is not the way to work. Even IV core doesn't know how to organize and lead. Everyone started running , wanted to vent out the frustration on someone no matter what..
  1. Does anyone consulted should I send an email to dice.com
  2. Does anyone consulted and asked should I call the company
  3. Does anyone consulted before calling the lawyer?

There has to be a discipline and a method to approach the problems. Did anyone notice none of the IV member has even posted a comment on this. May be they wanna deal the matter in a different way or just dun wanna deal with it at all.

Do you think the big corporates are idiots to pay so much for the management and manage all this. Tell me any group in the past which has been running in this manner and has been successful. There has always been a leader and followers of him. This group is first of its kind where I have so many volunteers who plugin and plug out at will and do whatever.

The method to handle this position was to hold off ( may be tie up your hands to chair) and form a small group and decide what is to be done and put up the decision and build up the strategy to execute and then execute. no one would have got alerted and everything could have been in our favor.
This whole situation reminds me that movie where everyone was running to catch this one guy in all their different ways and got nothing.

Keep doing all this and this is EXACTLY GONNA HAPPEN WITH THE GC CASE AS WELL. This forum what it does the best is , someone with any random queries can come and get some direction. may be should rename this website as immigrationfaq.com

I proposed this whole strategy thing to the IV core as well, they like almost all of you think is of no use. But trust this is the only thing that can take this somewhere.
"Too many cooks spoils the what ever dinner lunch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb3_nepa View Post
My feeling is that we went about this the wrong way. We should have POSED as a NON-INDIAN and got an interview call for the final company. Then we should have brought our law suit against the parent company.

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.

2 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by dummgelauft View Post
Identify yourself and Identify your client. This is not enough, to apologise Anonymous. You and your client have viloated US law.
Any half way decent lawyer will be able to get the names of your client and the Hiring Manager you according to you made this request.
I assure you we will use every legal method available to get to the bottom of this.
NO YOU ARE NOT A PART OF US.
correction above in RED.

Old 06-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/20/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/21/2007
Compare
EkAurAaya has much to be proud of EkAurAaya has much to be proud of EkAurAaya has much to be proud of EkAurAaya has much to be proud of EkAurAaya has much to be proud of EkAurAaya has much to be proud of EkAurAaya has much to be proud of EkAurAaya has much to be proud of EkAurAaya has much to be proud of EkAurAaya has much to be proud of

Anish guy can now actually sue AB Star for firing him - obviously they did this to cover their a$$...

Question remains... Who is the CLIENT!

Old 06-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
coolguy1982 is infamous around these parts coolguy1982 is infamous around these parts coolguy1982 is infamous around these parts coolguy1982 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by addsf345 View Post
welcome to IV. looks like new registration and your first post. good job.

regarding firing:

This may be a quickfix strategy (damage control) by the employer of that guy to fool us and let the momentum slow down. He may or may not be, still with the company. Did anyone asked that guy called Anish Nair? He may be more than willing to share now that (if) he is not working for that company anymore.

you see, if he is not with the company - he may be more useful. If he is still with the company, still useful.
So where to find this guy Anish Nair...If you can find him then definitely he would be useful..

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.