Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > News articles and reports
Click to log in with Facebook
News articles and reports News articles, op-eds, reports on issues of immigration.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Sep-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2007
Compare
YesGC_NoGC is a splendid one to behold YesGC_NoGC is a splendid one to behold YesGC_NoGC is a splendid one to behold YesGC_NoGC is a splendid one to behold YesGC_NoGC is a splendid one to behold YesGC_NoGC is a splendid one to behold
Default More links for same advertisement on google

http://www.flexfreelancers.com/
http://flex.org/job/2009/06/02/javaf...ly-non-indians
http://www.boston-technical-recruiter.com/

PD- Sept 2002
I-140 - Nov 2005
485 filed- June 29th
Notice date First week of Aug
EAD approved - Mid Aug
FP Done in Late Aug
AP Approved
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 06-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Feb-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute vbkris77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Its common to hide/bluff end customer name

It is very common that they hide/bluff on end customer name. It is to protect their business contact info. So our best bet is to drag this vendor to court. They will open up and pass the buck to end client in court. Otherwise, they will have to take the heat.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute

Screen shots please anyone

Old 06-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts

Does IV have a litigation lawyer? Or should we go about hiring one now?

We can start a funding drive and I will be the first to contribute.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/14/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/14/2007
Compare
gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of gc28262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanduv23 View Post
All those links point to the same dice ad.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Default I haven't seen even a single reply from IV core

I know you guys are very busy but atleast some one from IV core can atleast acknowledge the issue.

I remember with one of my company in the past , where someone filed a lawsuit based on EEO grounds. The penalty was so high that the whole company filed bankruptcy.

Best thing here is to take the vendor to the court and the court will order the vendor to tell the clients name and then the client will officially be under the trap.

The other way is to leverage the media to sensationlize the matter.. which can also help catching the culprits.

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:58 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/20/2007
Compare
Winner has a reputation beyond repute Winner has a reputation beyond repute Winner has a reputation beyond repute Winner has a reputation beyond repute Winner has a reputation beyond repute Winner has a reputation beyond repute Winner has a reputation beyond repute Winner has a reputation beyond repute Winner has a reputation beyond repute Winner has a reputation beyond repute Winner has a reputation beyond repute

AD removed : http://flex.org/job/2009/06/02/javaf...ly-non-indians

Here is the reply for my message.

Hi there:
That job is aggregated from Dice.com – you’ll see if you click on it you go to http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/ser...ndex&source=18

I’ve unpublished it now – thanks for letting me know about it. I certainly don’t support racism like that!

Mike

$ Contributor
Texas IV Group member.

About Immigration Voice.http://immigrationvoice.org/index.ph...id=5&Itemid=47
IV in the news.http://immigrationvoice.org/index.ph...d=19&Itemid=27

Contribution till date $600 + Monthly contributions

GC Approved on 5/5/2011

Last edited by Winner; 06-02-2009 at 01:00 PM.

Old 06-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Karthikthiru has a brilliant future Karthikthiru has a brilliant future Karthikthiru has a brilliant future Karthikthiru has a brilliant future Karthikthiru has a brilliant future Karthikthiru has a brilliant future Karthikthiru has a brilliant future Karthikthiru has a brilliant future Karthikthiru has a brilliant future Karthikthiru has a brilliant future Karthikthiru has a brilliant future

We don't know whether he saying the client name correctly or just bluffing. Houston is home for ExpressJet and Southwest has a significant operations in Houston. And of course Continental is based in Houston. American Airlines has very little presence in Houston. I tried to upload the screen shot but it is giving me an error. We need to drag that guy Anish to court (if possible)

Old 06-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute aadimanav has a reputation beyond repute

See the following URL:

http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=non-indians

Java Lead Developers/Architects
Pleasanton, CA No of Consultants: 14Skills: JavaPosition: Java Developer (12- Non-Indians)and Java Architech (2)Contract is Long Term [6 months +]Local Candidates Preferred...
From Jobirn.com - 12 days ago - save job or
report job - email - more...

Last edited by aadimanav; 06-02-2009 at 01:11 PM.

Old 06-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute eb3_nepa has a reputation beyond repute
Default We're wasting time really

-- Deleted --

Last edited by eb3_nepa; 06-02-2009 at 04:06 PM.

1 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Priority Date
:
May-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
manugee is on a distinguished road
Default EEO Website to file a complaint

http://www.eeoc.gov/charge/overview_charge_filing.html

We can file a complaint at EEO..

I'm ready to contribute both money and time for any activity regarding this.

Thanks,

MJ

Old 06-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanduv23 View Post

This is removed from dice. now it shows just notice that

--- This job has been removed from our site

Old 06-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts antihero is infamous around these parts
Default Seize the moment!!

Guys, this could be our big chance! Dragging this guy's sorry ass to court will give us big opportunity to publicize our plight in the US. As it is we are enough ha

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the ad. I didnt even imagine that this was possible in 21st century.

Don't let go.

Old 06-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future sanjay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by antihero View Post
Guys, this could be our big chance! Dragging this guy's sorry ass to court will give us big opportunity to publicize our plight in the US. As it is we are enough ha

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the ad. I didnt even imagine that this was possible in 21st century.

Don't let go.
If you follow the ad, which was removed now is posted by an Indian firm from India.
It say's:

Please respond to

Anish Nair
anish@abstargroup.com
Abstar Group
1302 Marathon Galaxy
Mumbai
Web: http://www.abstargroup.com

and their corporate office is in Newark.

Corporate Office
39899 Balentine Drive,
Suite 305
Newark, CA 94560

Old 06-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts

IV core, any updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledge_hammer View Post
Does IV have a litigation lawyer? Or should we go about hiring one now?

We can start a funding drive and I will be the first to contribute.