Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Towards Citizenship > Life after Greencard
Click to log in with Facebook
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2021, 04:47 PM
Junior Member
Priority Date
I140 Mailed Date
Processing Stage
I485 Mailed Date
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 9
jinglebell1974 is on a distinguished road
Default Re-entry permit questions


I recently received my GC and planning to apply for re-entry permit. I have few questions regarding the Form I-131. Can someone help? My questions are below.

1) In Section 9 of form I-131 (the Preparer's section), do I need to enter my details when I fill the forms for my wife and kids? If so, do I need to submit form G-28 (Notice of appearance as Attorney)?

2) When 3 members from the family apply for re-entry permit, do we need to submit 3 checks for the fee or one check with the total fee amount is okay?

3) Do I need to submit the forms and supporting documents in one envelope or 3 different envelopes?

Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re-Entry permit ramjaane Immigrant Visa 2 03-20-2014 01:13 PM
Applying for Re-Entry Permit mars Immigrant Visa 0 03-29-2012 09:41 AM
Been away and no re-entry permit Micro0.2b FREE Lawyer conference calls 0 03-24-2010 02:19 PM
GC Re-entry Permit discussion sendmailtojk Life after Greencard 1 02-04-2009 08:13 PM
re-entry permit expired mojo_jojo All other Green Card Issues 2 04-01-2008 12:21 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 (Unregistered)