Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

Old 01-29-2009, 03:07 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/24/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/02/2007
Compare
ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute ArkBird has a reputation beyond repute

Alisa,

Why any word in favor of Israel is propaganda? That too a reputed network like CBS?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2009, 05:05 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/25/2007
Compare
supernova is infamous around these parts supernova is infamous around these parts
Default Conflict goes on

The link you provided only talk about the events that led to the Israel Palestine conflict history, but what I'm talking about is how lot of countries over in that region degrade themselves by ill treating women, human shields, dictatorship, and never really work towards peace.

Hence, loss of any life there doesn't have as much value as it does in other countries because they themselves treat like that.

In any case, conflict with these countries can never be solved because their leaders want conflict to be on so that they can cry on other country for all of their problems and in the process hang on to the dictatorship. Same goes with Palestine, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Lebonan, etc.....

End of the day, rest of the world moves on with the development while the above mentioned countries keep going backwards.

Old 01-29-2009, 10:37 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Chargeability
:
Pakistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
alisa is just really nice alisa is just really nice alisa is just really nice alisa is just really nice

I completely agree with you...
When a white person dies, the loss of life is immense...
But when a brown (non-European) person is killed, the loss of life is not that meaningful, because the brown people are usually nothing but trouble...
Also, they are inferior to white (European) people......

Its just like how LA police is completely justified in beating black people up.....I mean, why would the police beat them if they were innocent?

You are so right!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova View Post
The link you provided only talk about the events that led to the Israel Palestine conflict history, but what I'm talking about is how lot of countries over in that region degrade themselves by ill treating women, human shields, dictatorship, and never really work towards peace.

Hence, loss of any life there doesn't have as much value as it does in other countries because they themselves treat like that.

In any case, conflict with these countries can never be solved because their leaders want conflict to be on so that they can cry on other country for all of their problems and in the process hang on to the dictatorship. Same goes with Palestine, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Lebonan, etc.....

End of the day, rest of the world moves on with the development while the above mentioned countries keep going backwards.

Old 01-29-2009, 12:17 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future
Wink Brother ALISA

Can you justify the details from the link below. LA police and these people are same??
Read these people killing police and other good people stand against them like they killing pigs.
Muslims don't belive in democracy. That is why Saudi and others are creating problems in Israel territories. If palastine get a free land and have free elections, others in the region and people will demand democracy. To avoid this these monarchy people (sultans) and other dictators like Asad giving money and ammunition to keep the problem alive. Never there will be a peace till these people are kicked out from power.

See the link below and reply. Indian muslims living without fear and living like they are in paradise without 72 virgins.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/25/wo...25swat.html?hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa View Post
I agree...When will those brown people realize that they are inferior to the white people?

See this propaganda for example.....
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...n4749723.shtml

Last edited by dealsnet; 01-29-2009 at 12:24 PM.

Old 01-30-2009, 12:36 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Chargeability
:
Pakistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
alisa is just really nice alisa is just really nice alisa is just really nice alisa is just really nice
Default Dear brother

Lets just say Brown people don't believe in democracy. We are using generalizations and stereotypes for a billion people. Lets do it for two billion.
Ofcourse, only the sultans have incentive to fester the problem. Even though the CBS video shows how the settlers don't want a palestinian state, that must surely be propaganda. After all, the Palestinians are nothing but terrorists.....Right? They deserve the apartheid that they are getting.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealsnet View Post
Can you justify the details from the link below. LA police and these people are same??
Read these people killing police and other good people stand against them like they killing pigs.
Muslims don't belive in democracy. That is why Saudi and others are creating problems in Israel territories. If palastine get a free land and have free elections, others in the region and people will demand democracy. To avoid this these monarchy people (sultans) and other dictators like Asad giving money and ammunition to keep the problem alive. Never there will be a peace till these people are kicked out from power.

See the link below and reply. Indian muslims living without fear and living like they are in paradise without 72 virgins.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/25/wo...25swat.html?hp

Old 01-30-2009, 09:45 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
angelinadavid84 is a jewel in the rough angelinadavid84 is a jewel in the rough angelinadavid84 is a jewel in the rough angelinadavid84 is a jewel in the rough
Default Hi

I hate non violence,,,, do no why this kind of people are living still alive....

Old 01-30-2009, 01:44 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Arabs are not brown

The Arabs are not brown by any means. They are Semitic, just like the Jews. But if you say, Muslims who believe 100% in Koran and the Hadits are terrorists; you would not be far from the truth. What can you really expect from a religion founded by a guy who had been raping a 9 year old girl when he was in the 50s?

It is about time Muslims start asking the question; Does it stink in here (the world) or is it just me?

From the hadith of Bukhari, volume 5, #234
"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

Quote:
Lets just say Brown people don't believe in democracy. We are using generalizations and stereotypes for a billion people. Lets do it for two billion.
Ofcourse, only the sultans have incentive to fester the problem. Even though the CBS video shows how the settlers don't want a palestinian state, that must surely be propaganda. After all, the Palestinians are nothing but terrorists.....Right? They deserve the apartheid that they are getting.....

Old 01-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all

Crackpots are there in all religions.

If you go to faithfreedom.org you can see countless muslims explaining how they hated Islam and how they renounced it finally and felt very good about it.

Christians killed many in past in the name of religion and converting many innocents into that religion.

If you go to youtube you can find many Hinuds who covereted to Islam and why they coneverted.

Muslims who cry for secularism in democratic conuntries shut their mouths in the arabic countires who does not give shit to minority rights.

Innocent Jews were killied in lakhs and the same Jews dont mind in killing innocent palestinis.

Hindus given a chance will kill if the situation arises just like everybody else. Case point :Gujarat.
Hindus discriminate between themselves with the worest system called caste. Some caste people look down at others like trash.

We can keep on argue who is better and who is not. Bottom line is human life is complex and there is and there will be no end to it. Religion is one of the worest self-annihilating things happend out of human mind.

If not religion some thing else will come up and we keeep argue about it.

These are some of my random thoughts..

Anyways .. Keep arguing...

Old 01-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/19/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/22/2007
Compare
trramesh is a splendid one to behold trramesh is a splendid one to behold trramesh is a splendid one to behold trramesh is a splendid one to behold trramesh is a splendid one to behold trramesh is a splendid one to behold trramesh is a splendid one to behold
Default God and religion

If you read through the pages of history, lakhs and lakhs of people were killed in the name of religion. Neither the God of the person commiting the sin stopped him from his crime nor the God of the person getting slaughtered came to his rescue. After all these killings, the criminals looted the spoils and left back to lead a normal life. What were the Gods doing? They were merely watching the drama going on in earth. Does it not question the existence of God.

However, I respect the concept of God. It is this belief or faith that gives courage and hope to lots of commoners to face their day to day problems, and humility in success, and show discipline and restraint. When this faith is too low or too high, people are either too good or too disastrous.

If God is someone who does good to living beings, then anyone that shows sympathy and empathy to people around them are all Gods. Precisely, LOVE IS GOD and GOD IS LOVE, and HE / SHE does not have any religion.

This forum immigration voice is trying to do good to so many people who are stranded in immigration mess. In a way, it is like God's work, helping others. I request that members dont bring in religion here. Historically it has only created problems and has never solved anything, including Palestine and Israel. The kind of responses posted here will only divide this forum and dilute its intentions.

I do have opinions on who is right/wrong and what is fair regarding the subject matter of this thread. What good is it going to be in solving the crisis there?

Whether you believe in your faith or not, pls dont bring in religion here. It is not doing any good to you. If the intention is to broaden your knowledge, pls disagree with dignity and civility. More appropriately, find some other forums for that.

Best regards,
One among you.

Old 01-30-2009, 11:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
prioritydate has a spectacular aura about prioritydate has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1techSlave View Post
The Arabs are not brown by any means. They are Semitic, just like the Jews. But if you say, Muslims who believe 100% in Koran and the Hadits are terrorists; you would not be far from the truth. What can you really expect from a religion founded by a guy who had been raping a 9 year old girl when he was in the 50s?

It is about time Muslims start asking the question; Does it stink in here (the world) or is it just me?

"Narrated Aisha: The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six. We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

Oh My God!

Old 01-31-2009, 01:33 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Chargeability
:
Pakistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

Thank you brother for judging the customs, culture and traditions of more than a thousand years ago by the standards of today. I suppose the ancestors of all humans alive today are child molesters, since under-18 brides were fairly common in the past. I am guessing that you also interpret texts literally, much like the Taalibaans. You will make a good Bin laden lieutenant. He does the same. You are special. You share the same mindset as that of the Bin Ladens of the world.

So, what have we learned so far? High skilled immigrants,
a) stereotype and generalize,
b) judges ancient worlds by todays standards, and are apparently unaware of relativism and history,
c) interpret texts the same way as Bin Laden.

Well done. Such high-skilled immigrants will make a great addition to the American society.
What more can we learn about high-skilled immigrants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1techSlave View Post

Old 01-31-2009, 01:41 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Chargeability
:
Pakistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

I think you should be ashamed of yourself. How dare you bring such enlightened views to this forum?
Don't you know that this forum is for high-skilled immigrants. People who generalize, oversimplify and stereotype. People who have the same mindset as that of Bin Laden. People who share Bush's vision in Obama's America. People for whom the world is black and white, and not grey. And people who think that the loss of civilian life and infrastructure is not tragic, but well-deserved because of who those civilians are. You know, like how the rape victims are always responsible for what happens to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal View Post
Crackpots are there in all religions.

If you go to faithfreedom.org you can see countless muslims explaining how they hated Islam and how they renounced it finally and felt very good about it.

Christians killed many in past in the name of religion and converting many innocents into that religion.

If you go to youtube you can find many Hinuds who covereted to Islam and why they coneverted.

Muslims who cry for secularism in democratic conuntries shut their mouths in the arabic countires who does not give shit to minority rights.

Innocent Jews were killied in lakhs and the same Jews dont mind in killing innocent palestinis.

Hindus given a chance will kill if the situation arises just like everybody else. Case point :Gujarat.
Hindus discriminate between themselves with the worest system called caste. Some caste people look down at others like trash.

We can keep on argue who is better and who is not. Bottom line is human life is complex and there is and there will be no end to it. Religion is one of the worest self-annihilating things happend out of human mind.

If not religion some thing else will come up and we keeep argue about it.

These are some of my random thoughts..

Anyways .. Keep arguing...

Old 01-31-2009, 01:54 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2005
Compare
sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold
Default Misrepresentation

Quote:
I think you should be ashamed of yourself. How dare you bring such enlightened views to this forum?
Don't you know that this forum is for high-skilled immigrants. People who generalize, oversimplify and stereotype. People who have the same mindset as that of Bin Laden. People who share Bush's vision in Obama's America. People for whom the world is black and white, and not grey. And people who think that the loss of civilian life and infrastructure is not tragic, but well-deserved because of who those civilians are. You know, like how the rape victims are always responsible for what happens to them.
Obama's America is different from Bush but Obama's America do not support terrorism in any form. Pakistani government supports terrorists materially, monetarily, morally and in every which way. Majority of Pakistani public supports the attacks on India. And now you are comparing Pakistani government and majority of Pakistani public to rape victims? Man you are good. This forum is for high-skilled so you don't qualify because you use fuzzy logic to protect and defend terrorist. Obama's America do not encourage or provide protection to terrorist. So your sarcastic remarks are not relevant. Try again...

"The whole history of these books is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."

- One Great man to another, 1814

Old 01-31-2009, 02:07 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Chargeability
:
Pakistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare

Dude
Did you read the title of the thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju View Post
Obama's America is different from Bush but Obama's America do not support terrorism in any form. Pakistani government supports terrorists materially, monetarily, morally and in every which way. Majority of Pakistani public supports the attacks on India. And now you are comparing Pakistani government and majority of Pakistani public to rape victims? Man you are good. This forum is for high-skilled so you don't qualify because you use fuzzy logic to protect and defend terrorist. Obama's America do not encourage or provide protection to terrorist. So your sarcastic remarks are not relevant. Try again...

Old 01-31-2009, 02:17 AM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2005
Compare
sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dude
Did you read the title of the thread?
I can smell uncomfortable under-current in your post, so had to respond. Title of the thread doesn't matter, what matters is generalization of meaning of the terms such as "Bush's America" and "Obama's America". Terrorism has and will always be renounced by every administration and every civilized society. Your title of a thread don't mean anything.

"The whole history of these books is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."

- One Great man to another, 1814

Last edited by sanju; 01-31-2009 at 02:19 AM.