Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

Old 01-22-2009, 02:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-02
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2006
Chargeability
:
Pakistan
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2006
Compare
gc_eb2_waiter is a glorious beacon of light gc_eb2_waiter is a glorious beacon of light gc_eb2_waiter is a glorious beacon of light gc_eb2_waiter is a glorious beacon of light gc_eb2_waiter is a glorious beacon of light gc_eb2_waiter is a glorious beacon of light
Default My 2 cents

Dealsnet,

I disagree with you on one thing.
India and Pakistan both are best exporters of IT in the world. Howerver India's IT is Information Tecnology and Paki's IT is International Terrorism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealsnet View Post
India got independance in 1947. India is born as a secular country. Pakistan born as a muslim country because the then muslim leaders want to rule a country by themselves. If Jinnah made a PM for undivided India, Pakistan will not exist. This is politics take religion as cover.

Pakistan then want to expel or kill all non muslims there. But India kept their minorities. Pakistan want to divide India into many countries. The result is they got divided (Bangladesh).

Pakistan teach their children in madrassa, not by the public schools. Elite send their kids to christian schools, they rule the country by using religion as their cover to make poor people as fools.

What they teach the students ???. They have a history from 1947 only. Old history not about the freedom struggle. Their history about cruel Hindu kings rule the country from long time, eventually the saviours from middle east (invaders) came and liberate the people and give real god instead of hindu gods. They teach the kids to demonise anything with India. India invaded muslim land like Kashmir etc.... Every Pakistani have obligation for jihad to liberate muslims from kafirs rule. Muslims are greater than anybody. So muslim will ruled by themselves only. They cannot rule by other religious people.

They are spending their GDP for defence, ISI to destabilize , bleed India than to spend for nation building. All hatred. They are happy to be poor, if same happen to India. The kids in pakistan terrorism is a carrier option. They get money and free pass into paradise. Saudi money is using for this.

Now they are reaping, what they sowed.

Indians are looking to get a Job in out side county and earn money. Pakistan sending guys with AK-47 to kill.
Indians want to get dollars as reward for their work. Pakistan jihadis want 72 virgins from so called paradise.
Indian excel in IT, science and technology. Pakistanies want to make Trojens, virus, web hacking. Use science to a tool to kill more aka misiles, bombs, atom bombs.

So they will get 'NOBEL PRIZE' FOR 'BEST JIHAD'
This is the typical case of most rougue Muslim coutry.
This post is regarding why muslims get few NOBEL PRIZES.

Old 01-22-2009, 02:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Compare
NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute

I do not care about Terrorists from other countries but I am proud of Muslims from India.

Slumdog Millionaire gets 10 oscar nominations. AR Rahman gets three of those.. Its a proud moment

Last edited by NKR; 01-22-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2009, 02:33 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future
Default Rehman

AR Rehman is a adult converted to muslim. His father Sekher is a well known guy in madras film world. Father become sick and struggle with financial problems, young DILEEP(Rehman) worked in Hotel band as keyboard artist, and worked with famous ELAYARAJA (famous musician). One muslim holy man approched them to heal his father and convert Dillep, mother and his younger sister (other sisters are still hindu). But his father was not healed and he is passed way.
My point is not give credit to Muslims for his Rehman's achivements. He alredy showed talent as a hindu.
We can give credit to born muslims like Kalam. He achived because he lived in India. If he was in pakistan, he may be a mullah or a recruter for jihad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKR View Post
I do not care about Terrorists from other countries but I am proud of my fellow Muslims from India.

Slumdog Millionaire gets 10 oscar nominations. AR Rahman gets three of those.. Its a proud moment

Last edited by dealsnet; 01-22-2009 at 03:01 PM.

Old 01-22-2009, 03:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Compare
NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealsnet View Post
AR Rehman is a adult converted to muslim. His father Sekher is a well known guy in madras film world. Father become sick and struggle with financial problems, young DILEEP(Rehman) worked in Hotel band as keyboard artist, and worked with famous ELAYARAJA (famous musician). One muslim holy man approched them to heal his father and convert Dillep, mother and his younger sister (other sisters are still hindu). But his father was not healed and he is passed way.
My point is not give credit to Muslims for his Rehman's achivements. He alredy showed talent as a hindu.
We can give credit to born muslims like Kalam. He achived because he lived in India. If he was in pakistan, he may be a mullah or a recruter for jihad.
Dude, I know that.. you missed my point, my point is Indian Muslims are secular, progressive and not overly fundamentalists. Let us not use the same brush to paint them … BTW Sania Mirza made it to the second round of Australian Open before she lost in that round, how many muslim countries can boast of giving the same opportunity for Muslim girls/women?>..

Old 01-22-2009, 03:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remember a Kannada movie “Ranganayaki” made in 1981. It had the story of a young man who unknowingly falls in love with his own mother. The story in brief from wikipedia is below…
There was a tamil movie called "Aboorva Raagangal" made in 1975 with the same subject. It starred Kamal Hassan and Rajinikanth and it was the later's first movie!

Its a pity that Kamal did not get oscar. I've never seen such a curious and keen student of cinema than Kamal. It is oscar's loss anyway!

Old 01-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute gcisadawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dude, I know that.. you missed my point, my point is Indian Muslims are secular, progressive and not overly fundamentalists. Let us not use the same brush to paint them … BTW Sania Mirza made it to the second round of Australian Open before she lost in that round, how many muslim countries can boast of giving the same opportunity for Muslim girls/women?>..
Look at dealsnet's other post. You can see his 'thinking' ooze through them! It would be better if this 'thoughts' are ignored!

Old 01-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of abracadabra102 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobzibub View Post
As an example, you couldn't count to ten with out Arab advances in thought.
He could if he were an Indian . Decimal system was invented by Indians and Arabs took it from India and spread it to west and most Europeans falsely believe that decimal system was an Arab invention.

Old 01-22-2009, 04:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Before 2000
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute desi3933 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abracadabra102 View Post
He could if he were an Indian . Decimal system was invented by Indians and Arabs took it from India and spread it to west and most Europeans falsely believe that decimal system was an Arab invention.
Hindu-Arabic numeral system

Old 01-22-2009, 05:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/07/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
CreatedToday is a glorious beacon of light CreatedToday is a glorious beacon of light CreatedToday is a glorious beacon of light CreatedToday is a glorious beacon of light CreatedToday is a glorious beacon of light
Default The first Pakistani Nobel Prize Winner . . .

May be the only one, Abdus Salam was not even allowed to step in to Pakistan, forget honouring him, just because he's ahamadiya, a little varied faith from islam!

Indians honoured and will always respect great Indians, irrespective their religion! But Abdus Salam would have got killed by the Pak govt itself, if he had come back to Pakistan.

So what are you talking about opportunities? Muslims/Islamic nations can't stand anything which is not islamic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcisadawg View Post
dude, let me repeat, what I was trying to say was that, numbers to numbers comparison is incorrect. Most of those noble price came from American labs. Atleast three Indian Nobel Laureates were western trained ( Khorana, Chandra, Sen). When given opportunities, even Indians and Muslims would excel just like Jewish people. We agreed both Indians and Muslims had a poor population to Nobel prize ratio.

Old 01-22-2009, 05:27 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare
Marphad is infamous around these parts Marphad is infamous around these parts Marphad is infamous around these parts Marphad is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc_eb2_waiter View Post
Dealsnet,

I disagree with you on one thing.
India and Pakistan both are best exporters of IT in the world. Howerver India's IT is Information Tecnology and Paki's IT is International Terrorism.
FYI, World's first pc computer virus was created in Pakistan. See the beginning

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_virus

Last edited by Marphad; 01-22-2009 at 05:31 PM.

Old 01-22-2009, 05:59 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future dealsnet has a brilliant future
Default Evil

That is why my earlier post says about IT development in Pakistan.

The first PC virus in the wild was a boot sector virus called (c)Brain[5], created in 1986 by the Farooq Alvi Brothers, operating out of Lahore, Pakistan. The brothers reportedly created the virus to deter pirated copies of software they had written. However, analysts have claimed that the Ashar virus, a variant of Brain, possibly predated it based on code within the virus.[original research?]

All evil start from there. Now it is a burden for whole world. They are begging and blackmailing to make money from foreign governments. No developments.
Do not compare India with Pakistan.

Even in middle east the Arabs do not employ a pakistani at their private home or small companies. They prefer Indian muslims or Indian Christians. I know this very well. I did read news paper advt. for the job. They shamelessly give the religion as a criteria for the job. Only these people doing that. There the resume first line is name and second line is religion third line is nationality. Qualification is after these details only. All people have civil ID'S muslims have green color ID'S and others have diffrent color. So the police and others can distiguish and discriminate others. These people are here asking for equality in USA and other western countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marphad View Post
FYI, World's first pc computer virus was created in Pakistan. See the beginning

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_virus

Old 01-22-2009, 07:43 PM
Banned
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2006
Chargeability
:
Belize
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts masaternyc is infamous around these parts
Default What??

[quote=xyzgc;312212][quote=masaternyc;312198]

Yeah Right! You are supporting killing Christians in India??? Massacre in Palestine??? and Demolishing Babri Masjid and you proved urself you're right.

Old 01-22-2009, 07:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/04/2008
Compare
xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=masaternyc;312435][quote=xyzgc;312212]
Quote:
Originally Posted by masaternyc View Post

Yeah Right! You are supporting killing Christians in India??? Massacre in Palestine??? and Demolishing Babri Masjid and you proved urself you're right.
you are mentally challenged. go get some help.

Old 01-22-2009, 08:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/04/2008
Compare
xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute xyzgc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcisadawg View Post
dude, let me repeat, what I was trying to say was that, numbers to numbers comparison is incorrect. Most of those noble price came from American labs. Atleast three Indian Nobel Laureates were western trained ( Khorana, Chandra, Sen). When given opportunities, even Indians and Muslims would excel just like Jewish people. We agreed both Indians and Muslims had a poor population to Nobel prize ratio.
What do you mean by opportunities? Who creates these opportunities? I completely disagree with you.

Quote:
You conveniently attributed the sentence "muslims are unemployed so some of them are terrorists is wrong" to me! I never argued in that line.
Yes, you didn't say that but some folks have said that. If you think I attributed this to you, believe me, it was unintentional.

Quote:
If you blame me for hero worship, you are right-on. Dude, I can't worship him enough.
As an immigrant and a minority, we have to be always on the right side of law and a single mistake can set us back beyond repair and we have to perform at a level that exceeds that of a majority in a similar situation. To top it, time and again, we would be called to prove the patriotism and suppress the unique cultural identity just to blend in.

I see a parallel in Obama's life. Obama faced all those situations above and came out unscathed. That is the triumph of hope over fear! And that inspires me like I've never been inspired before! People worshiped Bush because he conveniently used religion and his born-again friendship with God to win over the gullible. It is not the case with Obama!

I hope I can get my GC just in time so that I can volunteer for his re-election campaign. :-)
I am not blaming you for hero worship. I don't really care what heroes or villians you worship although I don't worship any hero. That has nothing to do with this topic.

Old 01-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abracadabra102 View Post
I beleive its 'Zero' and not the decimal system...
# Contact the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ice.gov) by telephone at (866) DHS-2-ICE. The hotline is designed specifically to accept immigration violation reports. You can complain anonymously.

Fraud Detection and National Security (FDNS) Directorate
111 Massachusetts Ave., NW Suite 7002,
Mail Stop 2280 Washington,
D.C. 20529-2280
FDNS@dhs.gov
filing without current PD