Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Labor Certification Stage > PERM Processing
Click to log in with Facebook
PERM Processing Labor processing through PERM

Old 07-18-2007, 08:38 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future
Default Atlanta PERM Center

Discussion on what should be done to improve Atlanta PERM center to improve.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2007, 09:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future GreenMe has a brilliant future
Post Sample Letter to be sent to your congress-person

Hello,

Below is sample letter written by my peer on another website. I am reproducing it and want everyone to respond in similar manner.

================================================== =====
Dear Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren,

First, we would like to thank you for your good work and for picking up cause of millions of hard working legal immigrants in addressing and fixing July visa bulletin fiasco.

You have generated lot of hope for us, legal hardworking immigrants, and I am writing to you with the same hope, trusting you that you will bring relief to us too.

Our Concern

A number of inquiries have been made to Atlanta PERM Center regarding delays in PERM labor certification case adjudication. Beginning early in 2007, there has been a noticeable slowing in case processing at the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) Atlanta Processing Center. This center is one of two locations where PERM labor certifications are adjudicated. The other location is in Chicago. This slow-down is a marked change from the generally fast PERM labor certification decisions that had become the norm.

I would like to draw your attention towards disparity of processing between Atlanta and Chicago in processing PERM application.

With the Visa bulletin becoming current again, this disparity is hurting many of us on East Coast who have to apply for Labor Certification to Atlanta PERM center. Applicants who fall under Chicago PERM center jurisdiction however get approval within 10~20 days. These delays at the Atlanta PERM center indeed don’t serve the purpose of PERM process that was to expedite labor certification process.

Need Support

I, therefore, urge you to please look into this matter. Why Atlanta PERM center is processing application at a slower rate? Can something be done to improve this process?

We hope that you will fight for our cause with the same zeal and enthusiasm as you showed during July visa bulletin fiasco. We need your help and we trust you….

Last edited by GreenMe; 07-18-2007 at 10:21 PM.

Old 07-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Priority Date
:
May-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2012
Compare
vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute vdlrao has a reputation beyond repute
Default Atlanta permcenter for Labor Certification

Guys,

please gather here who have applied their labor to Atlanta perm center.

Old 07-18-2007, 10:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
Lightbulb

I am sending the above drafted letter to Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren.

I think we should send her fax and let her know our concerns ... I went thru her website and I think she really understand what we going thru ... infact USCIS called her up yesterday and told her that they are fixing the July 2nd issue ... So we should also bring Altanta Perm Center problem to her notice ...

Below are her Fax # Fax (408) 271-8713 (San Jose Office) and Fax (202) 225-3336 (DC office) ..

Old 07-18-2007, 10:57 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sparky123 is on a distinguished road
Default Need Help !

I had posted on a different thread regarding the same issue. I am stuck in Atlanta too I've already tried e-mails, fax, etc. Tried contacting senators, congress persons too.

Now hardly see 1-2 approvals in the past 2 days. It is really disgusting.

I find that a flower campaign is being arranged to Atlanta center. But IV does not encourage it, though.

We are really a minority and it is hard to put up a strong fight.

Others who are not affected by this, please do offer your suggestions and support to us.

Thanks

Old 07-18-2007, 11:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
esyed is on a distinguished road

I was wondering how you would be able to tell which PERM processing center has your application.

Regards

Old 07-19-2007, 12:12 AM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
johnwright03 has much to be proud of johnwright03 has much to be proud of johnwright03 has much to be proud of johnwright03 has much to be proud of johnwright03 has much to be proud of johnwright03 has much to be proud of johnwright03 has much to be proud of johnwright03 has much to be proud of johnwright03 has much to be proud of
Default PERM processing centers

Below link has the states that fall under two national processing centers:

http://www.immigration-lailawus.com/...d=41&Itemid=59