Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

Old 07-12-2007, 12:47 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare
BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor
Your poem rocks singhsa3

I saw some lines contributed by other members too which are also good. Guys, do you think we can try to expand this as a very very long poem. The longest poem acccording to http://thelongestlistofthelongeststu...com/long5.html is 7394 words. and 47556 characters long. If we can get everybody to chip in and create the longest poem, this poem will get good media attention like the flower campaign
As a side note: Should we also follow the bullshit? The idiot who wrote on that web link perhaps may not have a clue that Rigveda is the longest poem of the world... Anyway again that "h4hopeful" will come up with "hey, Rigveda seems to be Indian.. why should we choose "Rigveda".. it would be nice if we mention anything which is not from or not contributed from India..

Last edited by BharatPremi; 07-12-2007 at 12:49 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Guyana
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
h4hopeful is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BharatPremi
As a side note: Should we also follow the bullshit? The idiot who wrote on that web link perhaps may not have a clue that Rigveda is the longest poem of the world... Anyway again that "h4hopeful" will come up with "hey, Rigveda seems to be Indian.. why should we choose "Rigveda".. it would be nice if we mention anything which is not from or not contributed from India..
I am not going to reply you, you certainly do not understand what a neutral suggestion means.

Old 07-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/24/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
WaitingForMyGC is a glorious beacon of light WaitingForMyGC is a glorious beacon of light WaitingForMyGC is a glorious beacon of light WaitingForMyGC is a glorious beacon of light WaitingForMyGC is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by singhsa3
Thank you guys for the appreciation,
Main shayar to nahi magar aye USCIS tere julmo ne mujhe shayar bana diya!
Wah Gaalib(great urdu poet) wah..
Monthly $5 Contribution

"Success is not an event; itís a process"

Old 07-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute singhsa3 has a reputation beyond repute

Chiil Bro,
I tend to agree with h4hopeful. Our language should be neutral. Please focus on the task. We are not here to create something unique or verify facts but we here to get our voices heard. So it does not really matter if Rigveda or Homer's Odyssey is the longest.
Additionaly, we as a group ,cross nationalities. So we must be sensitive to this fact especially on this forum. Again, it is not the fight of what is great in one's country but a fight for getting them accept our 485. So please keep our patriotism to ourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BharatPremi

Old 07-12-2007, 01:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
United Kingdom
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare
franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4hopeful
Fine, if you do not want me to think of IV as Indian centered community then it would be great that posts in Hindi were not allowed.
Actually, posts in Hindi are NOT allowed. ALL POSTS MUST BE IN ENGLISH

Got Green but still working at IV

Old 07-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sparky123 is on a distinguished road
Default No Hindi plz

I am from India. But I dunno Hindi either. Please refrain from posting in Hindi (or any other language except English)

Old 07-12-2007, 02:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare
BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singhsa3
Chiil Bro,
I tend to agree with h4hopeful. Our language should be neutral. Please focus on the task. We are not here to create something unique or verify facts but we here to get our voices heard. So it does not really matter if Rigveda or Homer's Odyssey is the longest.
Additionaly, we as a group ,cross nationalities. So we must be sensitive to this fact especially on this forum. Again, it is not the fight of what is great in one's country but a fight for getting them accept our 485. So please keep our patriotism to ourselves.
singhsa3,

I think you are interpreting in a wrong way. My point never was and never will be to miss the goal (fight for 485). But there is no logical reasoning behind the mind set (Except slave mindedness) that you do not remained "Neutral" upon choosing somebody or some idealogy or celebrity from the country where you born. Would you say that American born people if suggest Lincoln's idealogy or process their work based on Lincoln's idealogy on some international agenda to achieve their goal would make them "American Only" ? This is nothing but a sick and slave mentality. And yes, patriot from an India would have been in India not in USA and certainly not on this forum, perhaps should have been busy to prepare India to have protection from the lot like us. And I am not in India.. Does that convince you?

Last edited by BharatPremi; 07-12-2007 at 02:04 PM.

Old 07-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all

as we have got enough coverage about Gandhi principles with flower compaign , I agree with h4hopefull to use some other name to make it more acceptable by all and not to look like too much going in indian way ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4hopeful
-----------

Just a ROW observation: Why Ghandi if IV is not an Indian only community? Or is it? If it is, you have already made it very clear to law makers, if it is not, then they do not have a clue. So if it is not why not use Nobel Prize winners such as Nelson Mandela or the Dalai Lama?

Old 07-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
trsspk is on a distinguished road

WoW

Quote:
Originally Posted by rax1
DJ give it a spin...yo yo. Put you hands up in the air...yo yo. Give it a shout. yo yo.

Shizzle my nizzle
GC is like a never-ending puzzle

My future plans are down the drain
I might have to return home via plane

I have been waiting for GC for so long
That even my homies think that my mind is gone

Will it be India, China, Phillipines or Mexico
I guess only MC Emilio G knows

Pay forty Dollas
And send some Flowas

Shizzle my nizzle
GC is like a never-ending puzzle

Old 07-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
saimrathi is on a distinguished road
Talking

I guess we can get some rappers behind our cause..

Quote:
Originally Posted by trsspk
WoW

Old 07-12-2007, 03:17 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin
Actually, posts in Hindi are NOT allowed. ALL POSTS MUST BE IN ENGLISH
Which kind of "ENGLISH"... As per Microsoft 8 to 9 different flavor of English just based on XP MUIs... Please also tell us which kind of ENGLISH is allowed and which kind of ENGLISH is not allowed...

Old 07-12-2007, 03:20 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/14/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts micofrost is infamous around these parts
Default What do you mean by neutral

H4hopeful , first get ur view point clear and then write.

First you define what neutral means in your dictionary.
You think Luther/Dalai Lama and Mandela are neutrals.
For god's sake he is a "Mahatma". Now unless you say its a hindi word , so not neutral, then I assume am talking to a wall

Old 07-12-2007, 04:10 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
United States
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
priderock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by raju123
Woowww wonderful. I love this poem. Lets print it on a nice paper which background picture of Mahatma Gandhi and send it to all lawmakers and media.
Why drag Gandhi in to every thing ? What is Gandhian about sending this poem to Senators on a Gandhi picture ? Guys, don't stretch the flower campaign's apparent success.

Old 07-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Viktor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by priderock
Why drag Gandhi in to every thing ? What is Gandhian about sending this poem to Senators on a Gandhi picture ? Guys, don't stretch the flower campaign's apparent success.
right

Old 07-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/18/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
apb is a splendid one to behold apb is a splendid one to behold apb is a splendid one to behold apb is a splendid one to behold apb is a splendid one to behold apb is a splendid one to behold apb is a splendid one to behold
Smile I have a dream

Where all nationalities will come together and fight for a just cause..
Where all human in 485 are treated equally irrespective of nationality.
Where we all have a chance to Purse the American dream, a dream given by god to pursue happiness..
Where we all together contribute more to which this nation stands for ONE NATION UNDER GOD INDIVISIBLE WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL..
Where..........

Guys please stand together and any difference if you may have please do not wash your linens here. Chill out.. Take it easy.
I 140 approved
I 485 Date received July/20/2007
RD July/20/2007
ND Aug/17/2007
FP Oct/5/2007
EAD/AP - Received
GC interview date Nov/2009
GC approved Feb/17/2010

If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoice. It will help us continue this effort and serve the community. Thank you.