Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > I-485, EAD/AP application, renewal and related > Medical exams and related issues
Click to log in with Facebook
Medical exams and related issues All issues related to medical exams for 485 filing.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2015, 02:15 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
wetfeet80 is on a distinguished road

Advice: We are intelligent enough to understand what is covered and what is not. It is the USCIS doctors who need to stop exploiting the medical exams. Some of them are just engaged in fraudelent practices. I don't want to go into details but may do so, if you insist. We all are law abiding high skilled professionals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCcivilsurgeon View Post
Mr. Soorya,
Please call your Health plan and ask them " can I have you pay for my medical visit done for immigration purpose or can i have my immigration related vaccination be paid by you or can i have my blood test done for immigration purpose paid by you?

Please read the pdf of the Technical Instructions For Civil Surgeons

It CLEARLY says who has to pay for their IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAM.

I rest my case. As will your deportation lawyer too will someday.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote