Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc.
Click to log in with Facebook
Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc. This forums is for threads that are pertinent to Sept 18th rally. If you want to carpool to DC, travel by Air and looking for group reservation for cheaper rates with other members in your city, group reservation for Hotels, rental cars etc, please put threads here and then communicate with local IV members.

Old 09-19-2007, 11:35 AM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute
Default proud moment

it was a proud moment for me and my wife to attend the rally. I really felt that we are trying to make some differance. hats off to aman kapoor and whole core team who are putting their heart and soul even though they have green card already. salute to core team.....but as aman and logiclife said this is just beginning, real work starts now,we have to educate the people in power about differance in legan and illegal immigration. so people lets start spreading the message to the people whom we know and who are not active.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2007, 11:36 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/23/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
frankiesaysrelax has a reputation beyond repute frankiesaysrelax has a reputation beyond repute frankiesaysrelax has a reputation beyond repute frankiesaysrelax has a reputation beyond repute frankiesaysrelax has a reputation beyond repute frankiesaysrelax has a reputation beyond repute frankiesaysrelax has a reputation beyond repute frankiesaysrelax has a reputation beyond repute frankiesaysrelax has a reputation beyond repute frankiesaysrelax has a reputation beyond repute frankiesaysrelax has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Rally organization ....

.... was fantastic. With those numbers, it is not an easy task. The rally organizers made it look very easy. Smoooth.... I *Doff* to IV core and the organizers.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:02 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2001
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2001
Compare
pankajkakkar has a spectacular aura about pankajkakkar has a spectacular aura about pankajkakkar has a spectacular aura about
Default Yours truly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 485_se_dukhi View Post
I was very impressed by the guy who sang the national anthem...who was he?? He was too good!!
Thank you 485_se_dukhi ... that was yours truly.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:09 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Mexico
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute Jaime has a reputation beyond repute
Default You have an incredible voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajkakkar View Post
Thank you 485_se_dukhi ... that was yours truly.
Great job!!!

We made history at the DC rally! This is only the beginning and Victory is the only option. We'll reach it together!

Let's focus on more action to stop the U.S. Reverse Brain Drain! Let's not let the iron cool!

Old 09-19-2007, 12:10 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 485_se_dukhi View Post
I was very impressed by the guy who sang the national anthem...who was he?? He was too good!!
He is a physician and flew all the way from WA state

Old 09-19-2007, 03:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
United Kingdom
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare
franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of
Default huh?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenwaiting View Post
I am proud of IV!
Yesterday, I felt proud to be part of a crowd that is so dedicated, selfless, hardworking, fearless, educated, discplined, understanding!!
Each one of you were an inspiration. I cannot thank you guys enough for all your effort.
Logic Life's speech was awesome. I wish he can post it here too, for people who missed it. Vandana....you are the rock star we need!
Franklin is full of energy!!!!!!!
People were thrilled to finally see/meet Aman. He deserves the respect he gets from IV members!
I could go on and on......I have so much to say! Will continue the story in my next post.

Thank you all, for helping me out with everything. We were like a family...looking out for each other. I really felt sad when I was coming back from D.C. Is there a way, all of us can stay there in the White House

Thanks once again,
Meenal
"Full of energy"?!? Are you kidding me?!?

I was a complete slacker compared to our fearless leader, the drill sargent, the lost and found chap, the spine of organization ladies.

I barely kept it together! I strongly oppose

Just waiting for my flight back now - its been an experience of a life time. I have done things in the last 4 days I never thought I'd experience.

Congratulations to all who came!

The real work now begins and I'm sure there will be an update from Our Fearless Leader soon

Got Green but still working at IV

Old 09-19-2007, 03:58 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute chanduv23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanduv23 View Post
He is a physician and flew all the way from WA state
Actually he works for ???? and not a physician - and flew all the way from Seattle - His name is Pankaj kakkar - correct me if I am wrong

Last edited by gsc999; 09-20-2007 at 02:40 AM.

Old 09-19-2007, 04:11 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jk333 is on a distinguished road
Default Thankyou.

Hi IV core and Volunteers,

Thanks for the outstanding effort in organizing this rally.
Am really proud to be part of this community.

Old 09-20-2007, 02:25 AM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Mighty proud of all members

1) Members who came for the rally.
2) Members who came for the lobby day
3) Members who volunteered on various action items before and during the rally.
4) local DC members who volunteered and opened their homes for members coming from other states.
5) Members who contributed. Without contributions, this rally would have been an unfulfilled dream.
6) Members who not only came themselves but got other people to come with them and tried to spread the word.
7) Members who will now use the positive energy and get more active in this effort

and finally we thank all the naysayers, non-contributers, unconcerned, anonymous anti-IV and anti-immigrants secretly coming to this site. You motivated us and we worked hard to prove you wrong. We are now much stronger because of you and we will be tasting much larger successes very soon.

Last edited by pappu; 09-20-2007 at 02:29 AM.