Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

View Poll Results: Will you donate
Yes 16 22.54%
No 15 21.13%
I am already a donor 40 56.34%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Are you willing to come forward?

hello everyone,
As usual I see a lot users who come online visit the threads, post messages ( some even in RED to show anger), which is normal. everyone is frustrated and desperate.But the thing is , by just getting frustrated nothing will happen.Did you ever ask a question to yourself, what have had I done to help? what can I commit to do to help clear this mess?

We all know IV is doing a lot for the EB category to clear the backlog or at least get the things corrected to make the life easier for us and striving hard to do more. You can see the achievements that IV has made in the past, which you can see at bottom of the page in the link
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.ph...id=5&Itemid=47

Now this is the high time , and I think if we extend our complete support to IV, we all will TOGETHER achieve the much anticipated success which we are looking forward so desperately. CIR is around the corner, Antis have already teamed up to beat us down. Undocumented just by sheer volume can influence. So everyone is ready.... ARE WE READY?

So now its time for all of us to team up together and support IV( who is reputed and clearly represents us and the only way to get our voices heard) to move our agenda to the top of the pile so that we are not left out in the cold.
Now is the time to step up and contribute to boost the morale of the team and make sure to win this battle.

I would request everyone to please sign up and donate atleast $25 every month to Immigration Voice and also we all know $25 is nothing in front of the way we earn and spend money. This is the least you can do to thank and help IV and deliver the message loud and clear "YES WE ARE UNITED AND WE WILL WIN"

I donate to IV and trust me donating $25 will not make any difference and also you can get the rebate when filing your taxes.

SO PLEASE FRIENDS COME FORWARD AND BE A PROUD DONOR.

I putting up a small survey please reply truthfully

Support HR-3012 and Support Fairness!

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.

Last edited by psaxena; 11-17-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2009, 06:13 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Compare
rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Hi,

I am a previous donor and when my cc expired I was asked to renew my subscription. I wanted to subscribe $25 for six months but do not see that option.

You either have to subscribe $50 for six months or $25 for 12 months. Personally my 2 cents are that the user should be given multiple options as the core wouldn't know user's financial situation.

By not providing the options IV is losing out on funding which otherwise would have been generated. The Best Example is me. I am willing to subscribe $25 for 6 months but not 1 year at this time.

@ Core: Please take a look at this matter and kindly resolve it at the earliest.

Cheers,
Rayoflight

Called Senators and Congressmen/women to support the Murray Amendment and HR Bills

http://groups.google.com/group/iv-dc-chapter
Proud Member & Leader of IV-MD-DC-VA Chapter
GREENED: Nov 2011
SUPPORT RECURRING CONTRIBUTIONS

Disclaimer: Please consult an experienced attorney for the best consultation in your matters as my knowledge is hearsay or book read & am not a licensed attorney.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:28 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/04/2012
Compare
sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Can't find even the $25 recurring option!

rayoflight, where do you see the $25 for 1 year option? I don't even see that. All I see are two icons - one for $50 recurring and another for $100 recurring. When I click on the $50 recurring, the drop down lists $100 for 12 and 6 months, $50 for 12 and 6 months, $50, $100, $200, $500 and $1000 which I assume are one time contributions. Can you or someone throw some light on this issue? psaxena, since you also mention the $25 recurring, can you please let me know where to access it? Thanks guys.

Old 11-16-2009, 06:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/18/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Interesting...

No one said 'Yes' so far. I appreciate guys who could come forward and say 'No'. There could be tons of reasons for 'No' just as there are to say 'Yes'. Individuals choice and perception always differ

Cheers!

Old 11-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Iamin is a jewel in the rough Iamin is a jewel in the rough Iamin is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Already donor

Donated $100 last week. Will do more next month.

Old 11-16-2009, 11:19 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayoflight View Post
Hi,

I am a previous donor and when my cc expired I was asked to renew my subscription. I wanted to subscribe $25 for six months but do not see that option.

You either have to subscribe $50 for six months or $25 for 12 months. Personally my 2 cents are that the user should be given multiple options as the core wouldn't know user's financial situation.

By not providing the options IV is losing out on funding which otherwise would have been generated. The Best Example is me. I am willing to subscribe $25 for 6 months but not 1 year at this time.

@ Core: Please take a look at this matter and kindly resolve it at the earliest.

Cheers,
Rayoflight
Thanks for letting us know. We have fixed this issue.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Old 11-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/04/2012
Compare
sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute sandy_anand has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
Just signed up for recurring donations.
I-140 Applied 07/25/2008 (Texas)
I-140 RFE Date 01/15/2009
I-140 Approved 05/15/2009
Filed I-485 on 01/06/2012
Waiting for GC
Signed up for monthly contributions

Old 11-17-2009, 10:57 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2007
Compare
reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just signed up for recurring donations

Just signed up for recurring donations $25 for 6 months.

Old 11-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute psaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up still a few

I still see a very few who have gone ahead and became donors. Friend please let us know what is holding you back. IV is not doing for your neighbours, its working YOU!! We are all together in this so why do you want to stand out. This is the time to show our unity and do everything to make IV the strong in the every way we can. IV needs our donations to help "US" !!

Moreover whatever you donate here , you will get that back as tax rebate, so there is nothing to loose. You pay here else pay the tax. Looking forward for atleast 100 signups today for the donation.

Thanks

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers

--------------------------
Result for psaxena:
Your position is 53193 in the Green Card Queue based on your Country of Chargeability "India", Priority Date "Aug-06" and Category "EB3" .
Your Expected Date of Adjudication is Sep, 2028.

Old 11-17-2009, 12:29 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Oct-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare
The7zen has a reputation beyond repute The7zen has a reputation beyond repute The7zen has a reputation beyond repute The7zen has a reputation beyond repute The7zen has a reputation beyond repute The7zen has a reputation beyond repute The7zen has a reputation beyond repute The7zen has a reputation beyond repute The7zen has a reputation beyond repute The7zen has a reputation beyond repute The7zen has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Bump

-----

HR3012 Wiki | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter

Old 11-17-2009, 12:55 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Compare
rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
Thanks Pappu for addressing and fixing the issue at a fast pace. I will be subscribing now.

Cheers,
Rayoflight

Called Senators and Congressmen/women to support the Murray Amendment and HR Bills

http://groups.google.com/group/iv-dc-chapter
Proud Member & Leader of IV-MD-DC-VA Chapter
GREENED: Nov 2011
SUPPORT RECURRING CONTRIBUTIONS

Disclaimer: Please consult an experienced attorney for the best consultation in your matters as my knowledge is hearsay or book read & am not a licensed attorney.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
manish1905 has a reputation beyond repute manish1905 has a reputation beyond repute manish1905 has a reputation beyond repute manish1905 has a reputation beyond repute manish1905 has a reputation beyond repute manish1905 has a reputation beyond repute manish1905 has a reputation beyond repute manish1905 has a reputation beyond repute manish1905 has a reputation beyond repute manish1905 has a reputation beyond repute manish1905 has a reputation beyond repute

Just donated $25. Thanks!!!!

Old 11-17-2009, 02:35 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/18/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute Leo07 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Bump

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 11-17-2009, 04:01 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/13/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/06/2012
Compare
greenisgood has a reputation beyond repute greenisgood has a reputation beyond repute greenisgood has a reputation beyond repute greenisgood has a reputation beyond repute greenisgood has a reputation beyond repute greenisgood has a reputation beyond repute greenisgood has a reputation beyond repute greenisgood has a reputation beyond repute greenisgood has a reputation beyond repute greenisgood has a reputation beyond repute greenisgood has a reputation beyond repute

I am in...! Have started $25 for 6 months... Have also pledged to do more in future.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:32 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
codehari has a spectacular aura about codehari has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Feels Good

I am in !!! enrolled $25 for 6 months...