Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc.
Click to log in with Facebook
Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc. This forums is for threads that are pertinent to Sept 18th rally. If you want to carpool to DC, travel by Air and looking for group reservation for cheaper rates with other members in your city, group reservation for Hotels, rental cars etc, please put threads here and then communicate with local IV members.

Old 09-19-2007, 08:37 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
guyfromsg has a spectacular aura about guyfromsg has a spectacular aura about
Default DC rally: Placards and Flags.

I posted the photos on the photos and videos thread. But this thread is for saluting IVers who stood for hours carrying the placards on the sidewalk and carried it all the way to capitol hill. When people are shy to come to the rally, these people didn't have any hesitation on standing in sidewalks engaging the american public and it was a big hit. Once we added "honk if you support this", lot of people started honking.

Here is the link: http://picasaweb.google.com/kannansm...DCRally18Sep07

And my thanks to those who carried the flags. Generally immigrants are accused of not sensitive to american flags and carrying other country flags. We believed in carrying only american flags and everyone who carried it was very respectful in handling it..

I tried to take individual and group photos of these heros. So if you can find your photos please download/print and keep it with you. You are part of an unprecedented event. For those who carried placards and their photos are not here my sincere apologies for missing you.

There are 400+ photos so take time to sift through.

-guyfromsg
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote