Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #6766  
Old 08-23-2013, 10:57 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/11/2007
Compare
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,347
BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute BharatPremi has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKoochu View Post
Folks there are several posts especially as to why EB3 India dates especially moved by 8 months. These are just my own thoughts so feel free to derive your own inferences.

- We received 18K extra visa's from FB this year however just 360 would proportionately go to EB3-I this is not much.

- EB3 India dates have moved significantly this year and very easily by tallying against the inventory they have moved well beyond 3000 visas and also people typically in ths rage prior to Jan 2003 were not porting.

- EB3 ROW dates have been moved fairly aggressively as well but it seems like that demand was not generated to the extent to fulfill the row annual cap.

- So my guess or just my personal take is that the dates have been aggressively moved to ensure that numbers are not wasted.

- EB3 Row may become current to create an inventory if even the current movement does not create an inventory and then retrogress back. it will be interesting to see the numbers here as even ROW folks are applying in higher numbers in EB2, in fact they have no reason to try for EB1 if bot categories are current.

- All EB3-I folks who have become current now wish you all the best, I hope everyone gets approved but in reality Sep will likely be a month of random approvals which may truly not follow any order.USCIS approval process is not a single thread batch process however a multi thread user intensive process. From what it appears that even though a case maybe in the so called preadjudicated state still the officers give it one final look before approval. So all theories about RD/ND/RD are just statistics its simply your luck now. There is high likelihood of the numbers getting finished before the September month end.

- Also what exactly is the source or distribution of numbers nobody knows it will be published in the DOS annual report which takes almost a year but most likely these numbers are EB3 ROW spillover not porting or fb.
Thanks. How do you see interfiling played its role in quick RB3_I progression while EB2-I also significantly progressed?
__________________
- Past Member, Texas State Chapter: http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/texasiv
- Proud Member of VA/DC/MD Chapter:http://groups.google.com/group/iv-dc-chapter[size="1"]
EB3-PD:07/2003 - Interfiled and successfully ported EB2 on 07/30/13-Greencard approved - 08/26/13 - Physical cards received on 08/30/13.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6767  
Old 09-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Jun-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/16/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2012
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 31
velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

NSC has been approving a lot of cases in Sept.

I got CPO email yesterday for myself and my wife.

Looks like i finally got my GC.

Thanks IV and team
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #6768  
Old 09-05-2013, 08:39 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jun-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/21/2013
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 303
hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute hello has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by velagale View Post
NSC has been approving a lot of cases in Sept.

I got CPO email yesterday for myself and my wife.

Looks like i finally got my GC.

Thanks IV and team
Congrats!What's your exact PD?
__________________
Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | YouTube
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6769  
Old 09-05-2013, 09:25 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 952
h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Default the pundits were wrong

One happy point to note is that the pundits and number crunchers were terribly wrong. All were saying EB3-I dates will never budge.

Who knows, the dates might move again. It is now taking a very long time for any new filers to come up to the 485 stage. This means, the demand thread is very slow. Expect a huge number of unused numbers for 2014 as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKoochu View Post
Folks there are several posts especially as to why EB3 India dates especially moved by 8 months. These are just my own thoughts so feel free to derive your own inferences.

- We received 18K extra visa's from FB this year however just 360 would proportionately go to EB3-I this is not much.

- EB3 India dates have moved significantly this year and very easily by tallying against the inventory they have moved well beyond 3000 visas and also people typically in ths rage prior to Jan 2003 were not porting.

- EB3 ROW dates have been moved fairly aggressively as well but it seems like that demand was not generated to the extent to fulfill the row annual cap.

- So my guess or just my personal take is that the dates have been aggressively moved to ensure that numbers are not wasted.

- EB3 Row may become current to create an inventory if even the current movement does not create an inventory and then retrogress back. it will be interesting to see the numbers here as even ROW folks are applying in higher numbers in EB2, in fact they have no reason to try for EB1 if bot categories are current.

- All EB3-I folks who have become current now wish you all the best, I hope everyone gets approved but in reality Sep will likely be a month of random approvals which may truly not follow any order.USCIS approval process is not a single thread batch process however a multi thread user intensive process. From what it appears that even though a case maybe in the so called preadjudicated state still the officers give it one final look before approval. So all theories about RD/ND/RD are just statistics its simply your luck now. There is high likelihood of the numbers getting finished before the September month end.

- Also what exactly is the source or distribution of numbers nobody knows it will be published in the DOS annual report which takes almost a year but most likely these numbers are EB3 ROW spillover not porting or fb.
__________________
Support Fairness! DONATE
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6770  
Old 09-05-2013, 03:41 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Jun-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/16/2009
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2012
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 31
velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute velagale has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello View Post
Congrats!What's your exact PD?
Thanks. My PD is June 10, 2008
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6771  
Old 09-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Apr-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 121
deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishmunn View Post
That was NOT Murthy's estimate. Click the link and read it. The estimate was from DOS.
I was speaking in generalities...
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6772  
Old 09-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/13/2007
Compare
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4
amay is on a distinguished road
Default Random Approval

Sorry I may be wrong, but based on reported approvals mostly are from NSC and approvals are random.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6773  
Old 09-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Apr-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 121
deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amay View Post
Sorry I may be wrong, but based on reported approvals mostly are from NSC and approvals are random.
Since we just have few days for this fiscal year, the approvals would be random not to waste any visa allocated for this year..

CO should have moved the PD at-least 3/4 months before when he already knew in Feb about 18K FB SPOs.
There is no accountability in govt jobs, wish I can have one..
__________________
EB2-India/Not yet filed I-485

Donated: $100 so far.
Done AI for HR3012 as well/Do.
Donated 11K airlines miles
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6774  
Old 09-09-2013, 03:43 PM
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
Nov-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/03/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/03/2007
Compare
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 6
nsk123 is on a distinguished road
Default Oct Bulletin is Out!!! NO Retrogression

EB2I and EB3I dates are retained.

Visa Bulletin for October 2013
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6775  
Old 09-09-2013, 03:46 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 757
spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute spicy_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsk123 View Post
EB2I and EB3I dates are retained.

Visa Bulletin for October 2013
This is good and not so good as well! :-)
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6776  
Old 09-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/11/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 287
immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute immigrant2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKoochu View Post
Thanks buddy Iam also one ordinary guy like you. My personal take is that the dates for all categories have been pushed forward quite generously so as to use all available numbers.
For EB3 especially the main reason is that the EB3 ROW demand pipeline is lean even after the date movements in the previous bulletins so those are the numbers that EB3 India and China may stand to gain. If everyone current in September gets approved it would be very good otherwise letís hope for maximum possible approvals, at some point in September all numbers will get exhausted similar to what happens every year.
sir we can say whatever w want but its their wish. They can twist facts as per their wish with some rationale
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6777  
Old 09-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Senior Member/Moderator
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,512
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h1techSlave View Post
One happy point to note is that the pundits and number crunchers were terribly wrong. All were saying EB3-I dates will never budge.

Who knows, the dates might move again. It is now taking a very long time for any new filers to come up to the 485 stage. This means, the demand thread is very slow. Expect a huge number of unused numbers for 2014 as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by immigrant2007 View Post
sir we can say whatever w want but its their wish. They can twist facts as per their wish with some rationale
Guys firstly great news that EB3-India dates moved approval rates are good, since dates have not retrogressed in October everyone will get approved. Approvals have been random as expected but as long as everyone gets approved it should be ok.

EB3-I fortunes are connected to EB3 ROW, letís see how EB3 row inventory gets built up if they do not get traction then EB3 ROW may become current. These days perm process has once again slowed down its taking close to 6 months for approval and lots of audits this will help as in lesser number of cases getting added for EB2 and EB3. It also seems that India and China alone now accounts for more than 50% of perms.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
  #6778  
Old 09-10-2013, 11:42 AM
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 952
h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute h1techSlave has a reputation beyond repute
Default thanks Teddy for the clarifications

Teddy, thanks for your clarifications.

Looking at the bigger picture, I think it is unlikely that any body is interested in making huge changes to the nations immigration scene. In EB immigration, the plan seems to be no change at all, but slow down the incoming thread. This will clear the dreaded EB3 queue in a year or two. EB problem solved.

Undocumented immigration also might follow a similar patter, which is to do nothing. No law changes and no deportation either. Undocumented can stay here as long as they stay out of major troubles, but they will never get GC. Since Mexican economy is improving and population falling, the flow of new undocumented is coming down. Children of undocumented are citizens. The bottom line is that undocumented immigration issue also will solve by itself in the next few years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyKoochu View Post
Guys firstly great news that EB3-India dates moved approval rates are good, since dates have not retrogressed in October everyone will get approved. Approvals have been random as expected but as long as everyone gets approved it should be ok.

EB3-I fortunes are connected to EB3 ROW, letís see how EB3 row inventory gets built up if they do not get traction then EB3 ROW may become current. These days perm process has once again slowed down its taking close to 6 months for approval and lots of audits this will help as in lesser number of cases getting added for EB2 and EB3. It also seems that India and China alone now accounts for more than 50% of perms.
__________________
Support Fairness! DONATE
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6779  
Old 09-10-2013, 05:04 PM
Member
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 76
open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts open.247 is infamous around these parts
Default

Hi
Now Oct 13 bulletin EB3 I, no movement .Will there be any movement in coming month?
Or they will sleep over it again .CIR Bill looks like going nowhere why they have to mix EB backlog reforms with the undocumented people. Looks like Obama will do some thing under his executive power . These politicians looks like making their Hours in House discussion. They don't seems to resolve anything.

I am stuck in May 2004 EB3 I,
Prayers for EB I community.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6780  
Old 09-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Member
Priority Date
:
Feb-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2011
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/12/2011
Compare
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 44
saji007 has a brilliant future saji007 has a brilliant future saji007 has a brilliant future saji007 has a brilliant future saji007 has a brilliant future saji007 has a brilliant future saji007 has a brilliant future saji007 has a brilliant future saji007 has a brilliant future saji007 has a brilliant future saji007 has a brilliant future
Default Approved Feb 2008

PD Feb 4 2008, EB2, NSC

RFE : June 27 , EVL
RFE Response : Aug 5, 2013

I got the approval email yesterday @ 8 PM

No SR, Infopass, e-Request, Congress Man etc
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 (Unregistered)
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org