Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc.
Click to log in with Facebook
Sept 18th Rally: Car-pooling, Group Reservations for Air travel, hotel etc. This forums is for threads that are pertinent to Sept 18th rally. If you want to carpool to DC, travel by Air and looking for group reservation for cheaper rates with other members in your city, group reservation for Hotels, rental cars etc, please put threads here and then communicate with local IV members.

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 02:17 AM
Priority Date
:
Apr-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
United Kingdom
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare
franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of franklin has much to be proud of
Default Greg Siskind's Immigrants of the day Sept 18th

Thank you Greg! Your support is wonderful.

IMMIGRANTS OF THE DAY: IMMIGRATION VOICE RALLY ATTENDEES

Many, many folks came in from across the country to make the case on behalf of hundreds of thousands of others that skilled immigrants are vital to the American economy and we should have an immigration system that lives up to America's place in the world. Attending a political rally is not an easy choice to make particularly if you are new to a country. But there is nothing more American than expressing your views on public policy to our legislators. As one who loves to be involved in the legislative process, I hope all of the attendees have caught the grassroots activism "bug" and will work in the years to come not just on immigration issues, but all sorts of matters of importance to their communities. America will be better off because of it.

http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/200...ants-of-t.html

Got Green but still working at IV
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 09-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
H1bslave is a splendid one to behold H1bslave is a splendid one to behold H1bslave is a splendid one to behold H1bslave is a splendid one to behold H1bslave is a splendid one to behold H1bslave is a splendid one to behold H1bslave is a splendid one to behold
Default we got lot of media attention

I would like to thank IV Core and all members of IV for this great rally. We are in premier media now, looking forward for other big events .. hope east coast will show better support.

Old 09-20-2007, 06:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/22/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/13/2007
Compare
gdhiren will become famous soon enough gdhiren will become famous soon enough

Here is the one from Voice of America for AajTak. Part of it is in Hindi.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...33595666035699

Old 08-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Banned
Priority Date
:
Dec-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute waitingnwaiting has a reputation beyond repute

WOW we had so much news coverage.!
Hope to get double this time in San Jose.

Closed Thread