Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Visitor and business visa
Click to log in with Facebook
Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 10:11 AM
Priority Date
:
Nov-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/10/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of fide_champ has much to be proud of
Default Visitor travel insurance

Hi,

My in-laws are traveling from chennai to USA next week. We have still not finalized the travel insurance for them. Does anybody have any ideas which one is good? Anyone has any experience with the india-based insurance companies or do i have to look for one in usa?

Your suggestions please......

thanks,
Bookmark and Share Compare

Old 05-02-2012, 09:42 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute gaz has a reputation beyond repute

we used Chola MS (General Insurance Company in India offering Health Insurance | Car Insurance | Travel Insurance and Home Insurance) - and my mother had to be hospitalized - they were pretty good to work with and paid the bills on time. Btw - I am not affiliated with Chola in any way. Used this for the first time (was using US insurance companies for previous trips)

Quote:
Originally Posted by john08 View Post
Hi,

My in-laws are traveling from chennai to USA next week. We have still not finalized the travel insurance for them. Does anybody have any ideas which one is good? Anyone has any experience with the india-based insurance companies or do i have to look for one in usa?

Your suggestions please......

thanks,

Old 05-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute

When some of our relatives traveled, they figured LIC was good and had the best pricing too.

Old 10-05-2012, 04:58 AM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jaycube is on a distinguished road
Default Try LIC

He is right there try LIC which is very well known company.

Old 12-30-2012, 12:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-08
Category
:
Others
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Equatorial Guinea
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Egor4297 is on a distinguished road
Default The doctrine of social engineering

In general I want obmozgovat very sharp now subject.

In my opinion I would love to social engineering in universities considered only from the point of view of defense from her.

Today , I believe that many of the users of the registered multiple accounts in different social networks . networks, and forums .

curious to know your opinion on this matter .

Is it good to be aware of this?

Closed Thread