Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-19-2008, 10:31 PM
gclabor07 gclabor07 is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jul-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 105
gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute gclabor07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Obama vs. McCain on Highly Skilled Legal Immigration

Folks,

I was just looking at the Obama and McCain websites just to see how they look from design standpoint (I'm a UI designer by profession). I happened to read their views on Immigration. I was surprised to see that Obama's views were extremely vague and offered no solutions to retain or encourage highly skilled immigrant workers. McCain on the other hand has section on highly skilled immigrant workers and talks about retaining them after US education, H1B cap reform, greencard increase to reflect demand etc.

If you are curious, see for yourself.

Obama on Immigration:
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/immigration/

McCain on Immigration:
http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/...0dd8416efa.htm

Not that any of us are allowed to vote or our opinions matter to these politicians, I thought this presents an interesting comparison.

Thx.
__________________
Missed July 2nd bus
PERM Approval: Sep 2007
I-140 Approval: May 2008
Priority: July 2007 EB2 India
Contributed to IV: $550
Attended Advocacy Days 2011 in Washington, DC
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #2  
Old 10-19-2008, 10:46 PM
Dhundhun Dhundhun is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 873
Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute Dhundhun has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gclabor07 View Post
Folks,

I was just looking at the Obama and McCain websites just to see how they look from design standpoint (I'm a UI designer by profession). I happened to read their views on Immigration. I was surprised to see that Obama's views were extremely vague and offered no solutions to retain or encourage highly skilled immigrant workers. McCain on the other hand has section on highly skilled immigrant workers and talks about retaining them after US education, H1B cap reform, greencard increase to reflect demand etc.
I heard them talking on same issue. Your findings are consistent with what ever I heard from their mouth.

Still it is hard to believe. Specially most of my GC holder friends have blind faith in Obama.
__________________
PD: 03/10/2005, EB2-I, I485 approved on 07/14/2010
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #3  
Old 10-20-2008, 12:46 AM
new_horizon new_horizon is offline
Donor
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 269
new_horizon has a reputation beyond repute new_horizon has a reputation beyond repute new_horizon has a reputation beyond repute new_horizon has a reputation beyond repute new_horizon has a reputation beyond repute new_horizon has a reputation beyond repute new_horizon has a reputation beyond repute new_horizon has a reputation beyond repute new_horizon has a reputation beyond repute new_horizon has a reputation beyond repute new_horizon has a reputation beyond repute
Default I agree

I don't get it why our folks blindly follow the dems, and somehow think Obama is our savior when in fact it's contrary. Obama can talk so smoothly that you'll leave feeling that he's for you even if he was saying the opposite. Time to wake up and look at the facts. Go Mccain.
__________________
CIRCLE us at +ImmigrationVoice

- Member of MI IV Chapter
- Contributing $25 monthly since 2007
- Several one-time contributions totalling over $1,500
- Participated in ALL Advocacy Efforts in Washington DC & San Jose since JUL 2007
- I am doing my part, have you done yours to advance our mutual cause?

* If you have the Faith of a Mustard Seed You can say to the Mountain 'Be Moved', and it WILL be Moved!!

** Faith without Action is Futile.

- The Bible
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #4  
Old 10-20-2008, 01:15 AM
nojoke nojoke is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2005
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 401
nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_horizon View Post
I don't get it why our folks blindly follow the dems, and somehow think Obama is our savior when in fact it's contrary. Obama can talk so smoothly that you'll leave feeling that he's for you even if he was saying the opposite. Time to wake up and look at the facts. Go Mccain.
Just like how you blindly think green card is the only thing that matters in this world. McCain lies, runs slimy sleazy adds that tell what kind of person he is. He doesn't have the depth of knowledge that Obama has nor does he have moral values. Time for you to wake up. Go Obama
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #5  
Old 10-20-2008, 01:24 AM
pitha pitha is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/20/2005
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 381
pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future pitha has a brilliant future
Default

nojoke dont get emotional. we have no bone to pick with either obama or mcccain. We are talking about who is better for eb immigrants, so either you talk about what obama can offer or has offered to eb immigrants, unfortunately you cannot because obama is anti eb immigrants, so you are spewing the democratic talking points here and changing the topic. This is not a political site please dont bring politics here and concentrate on eb policies of the candidates.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nojoke View Post
Just like how you blindly think green card is the only thing that matters in this world. McCain lies, runs slimy sleazy adds that tell what kind of person he is. He doesn't have the depth of knowledge that Obama has nor does he have moral values. Time for you to wake up. Go Obama
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #6  
Old 10-20-2008, 01:54 AM
chmur chmur is offline
Member
Priority Date
:
Nov-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2004
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 88
chmur is a splendid one to behold chmur is a splendid one to behold chmur is a splendid one to behold chmur is a splendid one to behold chmur is a splendid one to behold chmur is a splendid one to behold chmur is a splendid one to behold chmur is a splendid one to behold
Default Go McCain

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojoke View Post
Just like how you blindly think green card is the only thing that matters in this world. McCain lies, runs slimy sleazy adds that tell what kind of person he is. He doesn't have the depth of knowledge that Obama has nor does he have moral values. Time for you to wake up. Go Obama
Our only agenda should be - who is more beneficial to EB community - that is clearly McCain...so Go Mccain. Rest is politics usual and hence frivolus atleast to EB community.

I am even surprised why something else should matter ...atleast for next 4 years.

None of us can vote but can play indirect role in this campaign - i.e $$ and time. Remember who is beneficial to your immediate problems.
__________________
Join the Nebraska State chapter
Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IVNE
To Subscribe: IVNE-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
contributed $200 so far
Sent the letters for Administration Reforms
Called the congressmans- All the listed ones
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #7  
Old 10-20-2008, 02:17 AM
sanju sanju is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2005
Compare
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 956
Blog Entries: 1
sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitha View Post
nojoke dont get emotional. we have no bone to pick with either obama or mcccain. We are talking about who is better for eb immigrants, so either you talk about what obama can offer or has offered to eb immigrants, unfortunately you cannot because obama is anti eb immigrants, so you are spewing the democratic talking points here and changing the topic. This is not a political site please dont bring politics here and concentrate on eb policies of the candidates.
Agree 100%. And this is what Obama has to offer. He will defer EB issue to Durbin. This is a single most important issue that will effect this community in the coming year, more than anything else. EB community is totally blind-sided at this time not realizing what is happening. Most people here are not connecting the dots to see what is in store for EB community if Obama wins this election. Here is a word of caution for this community, the light at the end of the tunnel IS FOR SURE the fast approaching train, and its very close, so be prepared and do what you can to protect yourself.

Regardless of the palin heart beat away from being president, qualification, charisma, campaign message, and other politics, just find out who introduced Obama at the DNC convention. Folks, not sure how one can prepare when one is sure to be hit by a train but I have to say - be prepared because you are about to be hit by a train.



.
__________________
"The whole history of these books is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."

- One Great man to another, 1814

Last edited by sanju; 10-20-2008 at 02:26 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #8  
Old 10-20-2008, 02:36 AM
nojoke nojoke is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2005
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 401
nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitha View Post
nojoke dont get emotional. we have no bone to pick with either obama or mcccain. We are talking about who is better for eb immigrants, so either you talk about what obama can offer or has offered to eb immigrants, unfortunately you cannot because obama is anti eb immigrants, so you are spewing the democratic talking points here and changing the topic. This is not a political site please dont bring politics here and concentrate on eb policies of the candidates.
Do you all ever wonder why 1996 to 2000 was great and the economy never went to quite the 2000 levels? It is because of useless wars and getting the job shipped to other countries. That is the republican agenda. If you think you will have a better chance of green card under Republican rule, you are sadly mistaken. The economy will continue to go down, while there will be another Iran war to turn the attention from problems with economy. We need someone who can think clear and be steady. It doesn't matter if the republicans have pro immigration stance or not. The economy is going to dictate if companies are going to keep us employed here. You need to see the bigger picture.
Moreover it is during the democratic president that immigration got relaxed. At one point the H1 quota was raised to 200 thousand. It takes 8 or more years to get green card under republican rule. It wasn't the case during clinton years. Before you say that it is the house/senate that decides immigration policies, republican had control from 2000 to 2006. What has been done that has our chances improved?
If the topic posted is political, then the discussion is bound to get political.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #9  
Old 10-20-2008, 10:00 AM
ukats02 ukats02 is offline
Junior Member
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB1B
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/16/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/16/2008
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2
ukats02 is infamous around these parts
Default Their plan is more or less the same

If you download and read Obama's immigration plan (PDF), it is more or less the same ( Vs MacCain's plan). Except for no mention in specific words about increasing the H1 #'s or GC #'s, the plan actually makes note of the hardships faced by legal immigrants. The problem is acknowledged and they accept that the legal immigrations system is broken, which to me, means that they will try to fix it.

-Ukats.
__________________
One time $100.00
Close to filing (EB1b)
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #10  
Old 10-20-2008, 10:24 AM
gvenkat gvenkat is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 290
gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute gvenkat has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Mccain is suportive to immigration yes. But not to legal but illegal. And there will be too m any distractions under his regime the 100 yer war in iraq and a new war in IRan that this will be in the back burner and the economy going down and us losing jobs so that we dont have to worry about GC.

Wake up US needs a change.. didnt we have a republican president for the last 8 yeras.. didnt the retrogession happen during that time.. so what we need is chnage and thigns will fall in place.. although Obama might not be pro-immigration we might have some transparency...
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #11  
Old 10-20-2008, 10:40 AM
NKR NKR is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Aug-04
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/05/2007
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 577
NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute NKR has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nojoke View Post
Do you all ever wonder why 1996 to 2000 was great and the economy never went to quite the 2000 levels? It is because of useless wars and getting the job shipped to other countries. That is the republican agenda. If you think you will have a better chance of green card under Republican rule, you are sadly mistaken. The economy will continue to go down, while there will be another Iran war to turn the attention from problems with economy. We need someone who can think clear and be steady. It doesn't matter if the republicans have pro immigration stance or not. The economy is going to dictate if companies are going to keep us employed here. You need to see the bigger picture..


I agree with you on this one. If you all think that GC is the only issue here, then go ahead and support Mc Cain. But if you all think that you are going to be here long term or planning on making this your home, then I think Obama is good for the country. Look where has the capitalism and free market has taken us today, nobody has a clue as to how to fix this mess, all this bail out solutions are just temporary and is pulling us further into debt trap. If there is a recession or a dollar collapse, your GC will not ensure your job.

Free market is good only for the top execs and big corporations. There should be some regulation so that they do not become irresponsible in their conduct of business. Without regulation, it is like letting a wild bull run in a china shop, it will knock everything in its way. Republicans policy is to take all the broken pieces of the china ware, put some adhesive on them and put them back on shelf, they do not want to reign in the wild bull unlike democrats.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #12  
Old 10-20-2008, 10:48 AM
Alabaman Alabaman is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Nigeria
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 254
Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of
Default Same party should control whitehouse and congress

You all have to look at this strategically. We all know at this stage of the election that Obama will likely win. We also know that congress is currently controlled by Democrats. If we have both congress and white house being controlled by democrats, then it is likely that we will have more things accomplished than if we have one party holding to one and another party holding to the other.

Forget the election rhetoric, Obama is not against legal immigrants (neither is McCain). At this stage, we have to look at the big picture which I just highlighted. What we should be working for right now (well I know we are not partisan) is for more democrats to win seats at the congressional and senate level so that bills that are pushed forward we have a better chance of passing and hopefully the ones that favor us and eliminate this backlog too.

So please you all should support Rick Norriega for TX senate (and all Democrat senatorial and congressional candidates) You can check out his immigration plan here http://www.ricknoriega.com/assets/im...ation_plan.pdf

What say you??
__________________
Arrived F1: Dec. 2001
H1-B: May 2005
Labor Applied: No
I-140 Applied: No
I-485 Applied: No
Laid off: April 2009
Departed USA: May 2009
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #13  
Old 10-20-2008, 11:01 AM
sledge_hammer sledge_hammer is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Dec-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 929
sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts sledge_hammer is infamous around these parts
Default

Thanks gclabor07!

Highly Skilled workers:

Ensure high skilled workers trained and educated in the United States have the opportunity to stay and work in the United States upon graduation.

Reform caps for H-1B visa program to rise and fall in response to market conditions. Reduce bureaucracy and waiting times for workers to arrive in the United States.

Increase available green card numbers to reflect employer and employee demand.

Extend the ability for H-1B visa holders to renew their H-1B status while waiting for their green card number to become available.

Ensure available and qualified American workers are given adequate and fair opportunities to apply for available positions.


The rest of you guys; tell me this is not good for the EB community!!! Immigrants blindly think that Democrats are somehow the only party that will solve every problem of theirs w/o even looking at their agenda.

It is a no-brainer, McCain has a plan that will benefit us. I know we have no voting powers, but our support (in anyway legally possible) should be for McCain. Period!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #14  
Old 10-20-2008, 11:04 AM
Alabaman Alabaman is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Nigeria
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 254
Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of Alabaman has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledge_hammer View Post
Thanks gclabor07!

Highly Skilled workers:

Ensure high skilled workers trained and educated in the United States have the opportunity to stay and work in the United States upon graduation.

Reform caps for H-1B visa program to rise and fall in response to market conditions. Reduce bureaucracy and waiting times for workers to arrive in the United States.

Increase available green card numbers to reflect employer and employee demand.

Extend the ability for H-1B visa holders to renew their H-1B status while waiting for their green card number to become available.

Ensure available and qualified American workers are given adequate and fair opportunities to apply for available positions.


The rest of you guys; tell me this is not good for the EB community!!! Immigrants blindly think that Democrats are somehow the only party that will solve every problem of theirs w/o even looking at their agenda.

It is a no-brainer, McCain has a plan that will benefit us. I know we have no voting powers, but our support (in anyway legally possible) should be for McCain. Period!
Sweet... but he's going to loose... so what do you do??? Read my previous post.
__________________
Arrived F1: Dec. 2001
H1-B: May 2005
Labor Applied: No
I-140 Applied: No
I-485 Applied: No
Laid off: April 2009
Departed USA: May 2009
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


  #15  
Old 10-20-2008, 12:33 PM
nojoke nojoke is offline
Senior Member
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/05/2005
Compare
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 401
nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts nojoke is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKR View Post
I agree with you on this one. If you all think that GC is the only issue here, then go ahead and support Mc Cain. But if you all think that you are going to be here long term or planning on making this your home, then I think Obama is good for the country. Look where has the capitalism and free market has taken us today, nobody has a clue as to how to fix this mess, all this bail out solutions are just temporary and is pulling us further into debt trap. If there is a recession or a dollar collapse, your GC will not ensure your job.

Free market is good only for the top execs and big corporations. There should be some regulation so that they do not become irresponsible in their conduct of business. Without regulation, it is like letting a wild bull run in a china shop, it will knock everything in its way. Republicans policy is to take all the broken pieces of the china ware, put some adhesive on them and put them back on shelf, they do not want to reign in the wild bull unlike democrats.
Thank you. My point is that if the economy is good, companies will lobby for pro immigration bills. If the economy goes bad, the chances for green card goes down with many of us losing job. No party will touch immigration when the country goes to recession. And people don't mind pro immigration bill if the economy is doing good. Political parties are not pro or anti immigrants. It is the lobbying of the large companies that makes them pro immigrant. The companies lobby for immigration bills when they need more skilled labor...
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote


Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Love to see OBAMA as Prez, but it will certainly kill green cards for highly skilled chanduv23 IV Agenda and Legislative Updates 206 09-20-2010 09:11 AM
Love to see OBAMA as Prez, but it will certainly kill green cards for highly skilled chanduv23 Virginia (VA) 151 10-02-2008 02:10 PM
Innovation and Immigration-“Highly Skilled Worker Green Cards” imm_pro News articles and reports 1 06-11-2008 02:40 PM
Silicon Valley Executives Call for Immigration Reform for Highly Skilled Foreign Work coolstonesa News articles and reports 1 08-30-2007 12:41 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 (Unregistered)
(c)ImmigrationVoice.org