Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications
Click to log in with Facebook
Receipt tracker of 485, EAD and AP applications Track receipt notices, checks and processing delays in 485, EAD and AP petitions.

Old 11-19-2010, 11:23 AM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Compare
rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute

$100 - 3W0522071L556863D

Andycool: Left you a voicemail. Let me know if you need any help. Also adding status updates to the thread would keep the thread visible on homepage and encourage other readers to contribute.

Deeply saddened,
Rayoflight

Called Senators and Congressmen/women to support the Murray Amendment and HR Bills

http://groups.google.com/group/iv-dc-chapter
Proud Member & Leader of IV-MD-DC-VA Chapter
GREENED: Nov 2011
SUPPORT RECURRING CONTRIBUTIONS

Disclaimer: Please consult an experienced attorney for the best consultation in your matters as my knowledge is hearsay or book read & am not a licensed attorney.

Last edited by rayoflight; 11-19-2010 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Typo
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:54 AM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Compare
rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute rayoflight has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

I just spoke with Sid and here are the updates.

Murali Kondur is a family friend of Archana & Aparna's Father who is the Authorized person and will transfer the funds to him when he arrives in 10 days.

We are very grateful to all the donors. We are truly touched by your love and support for the family. We can not thank you enough!!

Archana is currently at Vanderbilt Univ Hospital Trauma Unit. On Saturday (Nov 13) a 4 hour surgery was performed on her neck/head to realign the fractured bones and to decompress the stressed/crushed spinal cord. After the surgery she was on ventilator for 2 days. Doctors attempted to take her off the ventilator on Monday Nov 15, however, she is not ready yet. Doctors performed Tracheostomy procedure to support her breathing until she could do on her own. She is not able to speak but is trying to communicate through her eyes and lips.

Her current condition is not life threatening but, she has been diagnosed with a major C5 spinal cord injury, which means she is not able to move her any part of the body below her shoulders. She has been recuperating but progressing at a minimal pace.

Per hospital, she will be in intensive care for two more weeks. She requires a lot of rehabilitation and intense physical therapy. She may regain some of her body movements. Doctors' recommendation is to move her to Shepherd rehab center in Atlanta, GA which specializes in spinal cord injury. However, Shepherd has limited availability of beds and also requesting for any financial assistance. After the intense inpatient rehabilitation she requires outpatient rehabilitation for 6 months followed by at home physical therapy. We understand that she is not eligible for medicare benefit.

Arpana's body has been released from the Medical Examiner's office and is in possession of the funeral home and efforts are in place to move her body to Hyderabad by this Saturday.

The only way to lessen the grief of the parents' after the demise of Arpana is to help Archana regain some of her abilities and to make her as much independent as possible.

Once again we greatly appreciate your generous support to the family. We'll keep you updated with the progress regularly.
Best Regards
Family Members

Called Senators and Congressmen/women to support the Murray Amendment and HR Bills

Disclaimer: Please consult an experienced attorney for the best consultation in your matters as my knowledge is hearsay or book read & am not a licensed attorney.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:59 AM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayoflight View Post

Doctors' recommendation is to move her to Shepherd rehab center in Atlanta, GA which specializes in spinal cord injury. However, Shepherd has limited availability of beds and also requesting for any financial assistance. After the intense inpatient rehabilitation she requires outpatient rehabilitation for 6 months followed by at home physical therapy. We understand that she is not eligible for medicare benefit.
Can we reachout to all the Doctors we know if they know someone at Shepherd Rehab Center in Atlanta, GA who can help Archana and her family?

Link to Shepherd Rehab Center: Shepherd Center - Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation and Brain Injury Rehabilitation

Please contact your Doctor especially if you are in Atlanta, GA

Old 11-19-2010, 12:09 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB1
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
China
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
blacktongue has a reputation beyond repute blacktongue has a reputation beyond repute blacktongue has a reputation beyond repute blacktongue has a reputation beyond repute blacktongue has a reputation beyond repute blacktongue has a reputation beyond repute blacktongue has a reputation beyond repute blacktongue has a reputation beyond repute blacktongue has a reputation beyond repute blacktongue has a reputation beyond repute blacktongue has a reputation beyond repute

Is thread more important then Dream act action alert?

It should close. You not realize but taking attention from important issue. Advertise on Indian sites for Indian student problem.

I offended. ROW and Chinese do not like it. IV please close thread.

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:13 PM
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/15/2007
Compare

@ blacktongue: Thats not happening. If you can help great else keep your sorry mouth shut.

@Admin: Please delete "blacktongue" derogatory posts.

Old 11-19-2010, 01:56 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/02/2011
Compare
tiny is on a distinguished road

My heart goes out to the family in their time of sorrow. May the love of those around Archana help her through the days ahead.

Contributed via university website.

Old 11-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
May-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/02/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/30/2007
Compare
desixp is just really nice desixp is just really nice desixp is just really nice desixp is just really nice
Default Contributed via Paypal

$50.00 - 7hs20072cc395112w

Old 11-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute snathan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktongue View Post
Is thread more important then Dream act action alert?

It should close. You not realize but taking attention from important issue. Advertise on Indian sites for Indian student problem.

I offended. ROW and Chinese do not like it. IV please close thread.
Whats the matter with you. How its diverting the focus from the DREAM act. Its has nothing to do as Indian Student. More important is - fellow immigrant without Medical insurance.

If you are not interested please ignore and move on.

Old 11-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
andycool is a name known to all andycool is a name known to all andycool is a name known to all andycool is a name known to all andycool is a name known to all andycool is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayoflight View Post
$100 - 3W0522071L556863D

Andycool: Left you a voicemail. Let me know if you need any help. Also adding status updates to the thread would keep the thread visible on homepage and encourage other readers to contribute.

Deeply saddened,
Rayoflight

hey , thanks for your concern , That number is not mine , that number belongs to Sid , some one close to the injured Girl..

I just posted the thread to Help the Injured girl , ..I lost my Friend in an Accident , couple of months back in Florida ..I know how difficult it is to handle such situations . Just trying to help some one in Need.

Thanks
Andycool

Old 11-20-2010, 01:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/27/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute cbpds has a reputation beyond repute
Default contributed

Donated $50 , drive safely everyone !!

Donated to IV

Old 11-20-2010, 02:23 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Oct-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
02/22/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
veereddy has a reputation beyond repute veereddy has a reputation beyond repute veereddy has a reputation beyond repute veereddy has a reputation beyond repute veereddy has a reputation beyond repute veereddy has a reputation beyond repute veereddy has a reputation beyond repute veereddy has a reputation beyond repute veereddy has a reputation beyond repute veereddy has a reputation beyond repute veereddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Contributed

Contributed via PayPal:

$100 - 3GT572111K4960158

Old 11-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
peacock is a name known to all peacock is a name known to all peacock is a name known to all peacock is a name known to all peacock is a name known to all peacock is a name known to all
Default contributed

Sent $100 check by mail.

May god give the family support and strength in this time of need. Will pray for Archana's recovery.

Old 11-22-2010, 08:07 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Compare
uslegals will become famous soon enough uslegals will become famous soon enough

bumping it up for those of you are interested in helping

Old 11-22-2010, 09:11 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/01/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2010
Compare
permfiling has a reputation beyond repute permfiling has a reputation beyond repute permfiling has a reputation beyond repute permfiling has a reputation beyond repute permfiling has a reputation beyond repute permfiling has a reputation beyond repute permfiling has a reputation beyond repute permfiling has a reputation beyond repute permfiling has a reputation beyond repute permfiling has a reputation beyond repute permfiling has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Blacktongue,
There are so many threads going on...everyone has the right to ignore a thread. I don't think there is nothing more important then life & death critical issues.

Old 11-22-2010, 09:17 AM
Priority Date
:
Feb-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
04/17/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/17/2007
Compare
andycool is a name known to all andycool is a name known to all andycool is a name known to all andycool is a name known to all andycool is a name known to all andycool is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by uslegals View Post
bumping it up for those of you are interested in helping
Here is the updated from University web site

Thanks

http://campus.murraystate.edu/org/in...s/isa_main.htm