Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Non Immigrant Visas : H1, L1, H4, L2, F1 etc > Non-Immigrant Visas
Click to log in with Facebook
Non-Immigrant Visas All Non Immigrant Visas - B/H/F/J...

Old 09-25-2007, 03:36 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
n_chandra is on a distinguished road
Default employer holding my H1B documents

HI
I changed from company A to B in Feb2007 and My H1B approved and my employer got documents in April 2007 ,but he told me that he lost the documents and applying duplicate copy ,in July he told me that he got duplicate copy and going to send sent only if I sign an agreement but. I refused to sing because it irrelevant what he told at the join of company. After sending of couple mail he told he again lot the documents and going to apply documents and also I sent couple mail to our attorney regarding my document and status but he never responded . My sending mail and calling from past 3 month he not responding.. I am sure that my employer doing this deliberately .
Please guys I want my H1B documents and also I want take legal action against my employer.
Thanks
Chandra
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2007, 03:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-01
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
07/28/2004
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/30/2004
Compare
nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute nlssubbu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_chandra View Post
HI
I changed from company A to B in Feb2007 and My H1B approved and my employer got documents in April 2007 ,but he told me that he lost the documents and applying duplicate copy ,in July he told me that he got duplicate copy and going to send sent only if I sign an agreement but. I refused to sing because it irrelevant what he told at the join of company. After sending of couple mail he told he again lot the documents and going to apply documents and also I sent couple mail to our attorney regarding my document and status but he never responded . My sending mail and calling from past 3 month he not responding.. I am sure that my employer doing this deliberately .
Please guys I want my H1B documents and also I want take legal action against my employer.
Thanks
Chandra
Your employer has no business in holding your H1/I-94 documents as per law. Call your HR and tell them that if they are not handing it over soon, you may sue them in an immigration court.

I also suggest you to find an alternative employement immediately before taking up action against your current employer.

This is just my opinion and consult with a competent attorney.

Thanks

Old 09-25-2007, 03:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/15/2007
Compare
greensignal has a spectacular aura about greensignal has a spectacular aura about greensignal has a spectacular aura about

Find a new employer to transfer your h1b and ask this new employers lawyer to contact current employer lawyer and ask him to send the docs.

Because it is illegal to keep clients docs. Lawyer should give when ever client requested the docs and any number of times. So you are the client here.

I am sure this will work out.
Contributed $150 so far
Attended DC Rally.
NC state chapter http://groups.google.com/group/iv-nc
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2007, 03:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3