Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > IV Agenda and Legislative Updates
Click to log in with Facebook
IV Agenda and Legislative Updates Immigration Voice's Agenda and Legislative Updates

Old 07-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Aug-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/30/2011
Compare
thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Review of Immigration Attorneys

Everybody please post the names of attorneys who are easy / not easy, safe / not safe to deal with. People can post the names of the attorneys and a brief description (without specifics) about the problems / happy endings, they encountered. This could become an excellent review post for immigration lawyers. we could also maybe put 3 or 4 criteria to score them from 1 to 4. for eg:-
availability to answer questions
timely filing
acurate filing (with all documents)
current with legal provisions and latest changes
overall easiness to work with
cost
etc etc
Experts pls join in to fix the scoring pattern. We need to know the crooks and the good samaritarians out there.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute deepakd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomachan72
Everybody please post the names of attorneys who are easy / not easy, safe / not safe to deal with. People can post the names of the attorneys and a brief description (without specifics) about the problems / happy endings, they encountered. This could become an excellent review post for immigration lawyers. we could also maybe put 3 or 4 criteria to score them from 1 to 4. for eg:-
availability to answer questions
timely filing
acurate filing (with all documents)
current with legal provisions and latest changes
overall easiness to work with
cost
etc etc
Experts pls join in to fix the scoring pattern. We need to know the crooks and the good samaritarians out there.
I already opened up a similar thread. Please close this thread to avoid the duplicity.
Find the thread at
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5890

Donated: $100 so far.
Done AI for HR3012 as well/Do.
Donated 11K airlines miles
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote