Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Member's Only Forum > State Chapters > New Hampshire (NH)
Click to log in with Facebook
New Hampshire (NH) New Hampshire (NH)

Old 11-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
nk2006 has a reputation beyond repute nk2006 has a reputation beyond repute nk2006 has a reputation beyond repute nk2006 has a reputation beyond repute nk2006 has a reputation beyond repute nk2006 has a reputation beyond repute nk2006 has a reputation beyond repute nk2006 has a reputation beyond repute nk2006 has a reputation beyond repute nk2006 has a reputation beyond repute nk2006 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hellow Granite stame members...

Hi,

My wishes to IV members of NH.
As you know, NH has elected new congress members. Its a good chance for us to meet these new members or their staff and explain our situation. I sent a cogratulatory email to Paul Hodes office (who replaced sitting republican member Bass) and memtioned about issues faced by legal immigrants and about IV.

If there is sufficient interest on this local chapter we can request the congressman's office for a meeting with him or his staff to explain our issues. Being a new member I think they would be receptive to our request and think it would be to our benefit to educate these new members/their staff as early as possible.

Please post your interest or your opinior about above suggestion on this thread. Thanks.
- nk2006
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ashrock11 will become famous soon enough ashrock11 will become famous soon enough

I think it would be a good idea to meet the new democrat congressmen from NH. We have to start talking to them about the increase in the visa numbers. Congress is about to take up the initiative of immigration soon.

Thanks.

Old 11-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Administrator
Priority Date
:
Mar-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/06/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashrock11
I think it would be a good idea to meet the new democrat congressmen from NH. We have to start talking to them about the increase in the visa numbers. Congress is about to take up the initiative of immigration soon.

Thanks.
Yes correct. we need to get started with 'meet the lawmakers ' drive. Pls try to get other NH members into the chapter so that all can go and meet the lawmakers and organize chapter activites.

Old 12-13-2006, 12:46 AM
Priority Date
:
Aug-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of mjdup has much to be proud of
Default Hello NH state members

Hello MA and NH state members,

I met some of you at the IAFPE conference in Cambridge on Dec.2. Let's start on some activities, build agenda and try to meet senators. Sen. Kennedy is important part of the immigration reform. If, we ever get a chance to talk to the senators we could bring to their focus that our fight is not for amnesty.

I did get emails from some you during the conference so let me try and get the troops together but if you haven't please send me a PM with your email and/or phone number.

Look forward to meeting the IVers from MA/NH.
Edit/Delete Message

Old 01-05-2007, 02:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/20/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
09/20/2007
Compare
srikondoji is a glorious beacon of light srikondoji is a glorious beacon of light srikondoji is a glorious beacon of light srikondoji is a glorious beacon of light srikondoji is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow

Let me know, whenever and wherever you guys meet. I live in Nashua, NH
These days iam seriously caught up with my wife's travel to India and visa appointment bookings etc.

--sri

Old 01-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
gc03 is on a distinguished road
Smile Fellow NH State Members

Let me know, whenever and wherever you guys meet. I live in Concord, NH

Old 12-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-06
Category
:
Others
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
fverschoor is on a distinguished road
Angry made a mistake

My husband made a mistake in filing his Permanent resident paperwork. He filed an I90 form instead of an I751. THe INS is informing us TOO BAD, you made a mistake and we will not refund your $740.00.

Any idea on how to get this money back????

Old 04-22-2013, 03:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-08
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/05/2010
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
Labor Certification
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
nagstrikes is infamous around these parts
Default Hi everyone in NH!

I am interested in contacting senate members in NH and educating them about the immigration situation. Please do include me in any of the meetings that you are planning in this regards.

Nagesh Kambala
nagstrikes@gmail.com

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:48 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagstrikes View Post
I am interested in contacting senate members in NH and educating them about the immigration situation. Please do include me in any of the meetings that you are planning in this regards.

Nagesh Kambala
nagstrikes@gmail.com
Nagesh:

I will send you a Email.

Old 04-25-2013, 07:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
deepak2010 is a jewel in the rough deepak2010 is a jewel in the rough deepak2010 is a jewel in the rough

I am from Nashua,NH...Can volunteer.

Let me know.
Deepak

Old 04-29-2013, 12:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute vishalgupta2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nagesh: I sent you a Email.

Deepak: I sent you a PM.

Old 04-29-2013, 06:21 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-10
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
deepak2010 is a jewel in the rough deepak2010 is a jewel in the rough deepak2010 is a jewel in the rough

Vishal..I did not get any message. Could you resend it.
Deepak

Old 04-29-2013, 10:50 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare

It was a PM. Anway, can you post your mail ID or send me a mail at vishal@immigrationvoice.org