Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times
Click to log in with Facebook
Visa Bulletin, status tracker, processing times Receipt tracker, status tracker, processing times.

Old 08-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bimboywade is on a distinguished road
Default Havent received yet

My PD is Sep 07, havent received emails yet. Called & opened a Service ticket nbr, got email that its been assigned to officer 4 days back. No news since.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/10/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
jnr has a reputation beyond repute jnr has a reputation beyond repute jnr has a reputation beyond repute jnr has a reputation beyond repute jnr has a reputation beyond repute jnr has a reputation beyond repute jnr has a reputation beyond repute jnr has a reputation beyond repute jnr has a reputation beyond repute jnr has a reputation beyond repute jnr has a reputation beyond repute
Default service request

What reason did you give them to open SR? Since normally they say if its 30-60 days since date is current then you can open SR

Old 08-12-2013, 12:37 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bimboywade is on a distinguished road

I did mention that my PD is current and beyond normal processing time.

Old 08-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/15/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/10/2007
Compare
nkv627 is infamous around these parts nkv627 is infamous around these parts nkv627 is infamous around these parts nkv627 is infamous around these parts nkv627 is infamous around these parts nkv627 is infamous around these parts nkv627 is infamous around these parts
Default any ideas on september visa bulletin

Any idea on when September Visa Bulletin will be released?

Old 08-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Priority Date
:
Sep-07
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
jsd123 has much to be proud of jsd123 has much to be proud of jsd123 has much to be proud of jsd123 has much to be proud of jsd123 has much to be proud of jsd123 has much to be proud of jsd123 has much to be proud of jsd123 has much to be proud of jsd123 has much to be proud of jsd123 has much to be proud of
Default Thanks !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
I am unable to keep away from this discussion of India Vs US. It is similar to what we are trying to do at IV. Both krishmunn and imh1 and others raise good questions (if you exclude some personal comments). There is bad and good everywhere. It is also true that it is really tough to bring any change in India compared to US. Many immigrate because they are fed up with the system. The system is better here and due to this, everyone has a chance and can make things better. Likewise if any other country improves its system, people will also change and country will do better. People have to think beyond thier personal interest and work together on a larger vision.

An immigration problem brought us together and we have tried to fix something. Many IV members have greencards and they are still continuing with us. It is all because of the vision and passion we have made it so far. Each success in the last 7 years gave us confidence and each failure was an education. We had no idea in our initial years of US if we can really get any admin fix or get a bill passed. All we knew were our Human resource folks and lawyer talking with them who was taking care of things. Now if the bill fixes things that are broken in the system, high skill immigration will run smoothly for many years to come for us and people who will come behind us.

The system here allows us to make our voices heard better than other places and we are able to realistically think of a bill. This is huge. Young generation and social media brought a big change in some countries last year. This is just a beginning of what a society can do once its awareness level is raised.The wheels of change have been happening on Indian side of the globe too and very soon it will change for the best.
Truly admire the clarity of your thoughts and your optimism. Thanks for all the hard work at IV.

Old 08-12-2013, 03:40 PM
Priority Date
:
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
pvrs is on a distinguished road
Smile Great Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
I am unable to keep away from this discussion of India Vs US. It is similar to what we are trying to do at IV. Both krishmunn and imh1 and others raise good questions (if you exclude some personal comments). There is bad and good everywhere. It is also true that it is really tough to bring any change in India compared to US. Many immigrate because they are fed up with the system. The system is better here and due to this, everyone has a chance and can make things better. Likewise if any other country improves its system, people will also change and country will do better. People have to think beyond thier personal interest and work together on a larger vision.

An immigration problem brought us together and we have tried to fix something. Many IV members have greencards and they are still continuing with us. It is all because of the vision and passion we have made it so far. Each success in the last 7 years gave us confidence and each failure was an education. We had no idea in our initial years of US if we can really get any admin fix or get a bill passed. All we knew were our Human resource folks and lawyer talking with them who was taking care of things. Now if the bill fixes things that are broken in the system, high skill immigration will run smoothly for many years to come for us and people who will come behind us.

The system here allows us to make our voices heard better than other places and we are able to realistically think of a bill. This is huge. Young generation and social media brought a big change in some countries last year. This is just a beginning of what a society can do once its awareness level is raised.The wheels of change have been happening on Indian side of the globe too and very soon it will change for the best.
I have recently came to know of this Web site while I was searching for something related. The change that you are contributing to the immigrant society is huge, and is a positive one. Kudos to you. I wish I had known about this a while back.

I did not wish to extend my conversation with Imh1b because he was negative and was unreasonable. I had been reading his comments on many a posts and my comments against him were based on his posts in this thread and other fights he had in other threads too. He must have had a very bad experience for him to say he is a foreigner even when he is still holding Indian Passport (however Americanized he may be). I no longer wish to engage in conversation with him for that reason alone.

I agree with your post except for this "Many immigrate because they are fed up with the system". I would like to say that many immigrate because they saw better opportunities elsewhere and later on they had discovered better systems there (as you had confessed in your own post about your own discovery). I am not praising India nor do I possess fake love for India. I like India with all its defects and if I had better opportunities there then I would have stayed back without disrupting all of my social fabric and creating a new one elsewhere. If anyone really wants to bring about a change to a place where he and his forefathers once lived then strive for that change with positive messages instead of criticizing and highlighting it's defects in a negative tone. This would rather expose your ex-patriotism instead of your ex-patriate status. In fact, you are in a better place to encourage people for bringing about a change both in your new land as well as in your old too. Best example is Mahatma Gandhi himself was an immigrant and realized his potential from his struggles in South Africa before striving to bring about freedom in India. Just my opinion, peace and out.

Old 08-13-2013, 02:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-08
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/09/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
kalinga_sena is on a distinguished road

Visa Bulletin for September 2013 is Out

EB2 INDIA ---> 15JUN08

Old 08-13-2013, 02:59 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
05/31/2007
Compare
reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute reddymjm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Eb3 india 22sep03.

Eb3 india 22sep03.

Old 08-15-2013, 12:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mhssatya is a splendid one to behold mhssatya is a splendid one to behold mhssatya is a splendid one to behold mhssatya is a splendid one to behold mhssatya is a splendid one to behold mhssatya is a splendid one to behold mhssatya is a splendid one to behold
Default Independence

Guys,
My dream has come true in many ways. Got the GC approval emails for me and my wife today morning right on independence day. Super excited and looking forward to a new journey.

I thank IV for all the support it gave me for the past years and the hard work it has been doing to solve our problems. I will continue to be part of it's efforts.

Jai Hind.