Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Immigration Voice Issues and Congressional updates > All other Green Card Issues
Click to log in with Facebook
All other Green Card Issues I-140/I-485, Family Based Green Card

Old 07-30-2007, 03:57 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
neodyn55 is an unknown quantity at this point

"Funny reply:
Way to use your reproductive system to get ahead in line bro? If your father had had this idea, you wouldn't be here on these forums, but surfing on laguna beach with a cold martini and semi white chick.
another way of saying.. "stand in line & wait your turn""

*I've* done that. Maybe you guys need to get out more
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-30-2007, 04:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/13/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
tnite is a glorious beacon of light tnite is a glorious beacon of light tnite is a glorious beacon of light tnite is a glorious beacon of light tnite is a glorious beacon of light tnite is a glorious beacon of light

I wouldnt be surprised if this thread is referenced by numbersusa and alipac.us as " H1B's using anchor babies to get Green cards"

They did have it in their fax campaign but removed it.

Old 07-30-2007, 04:54 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
hatighora is infamous around these parts hatighora is infamous around these parts hatighora is infamous around these parts

I think there is a chance if the baby becomes a celebrity baby. If our babies become a hollywood star,sports star or a baby genius, there should be some possibility of getting greencard thru that baby, but with an ordinary baby chances are slim with the current immigration rules.

Old 07-30-2007, 04:57 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/29/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold Libra is a splendid one to behold

I can't believe you guys are still answering his question.......go to rally threads and contribute, admin i think we should close this thread now.

Old 07-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Priority Date
:
Apr-02
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
morphthecat is on a distinguished road
Default Just for kicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitin_toolong
how is the baby supposed to sponsor the parents ??
One option:

http://www.dayzadlaw.com/options.html ( I believe Rajiv Khanna and Murthy have clarified on this matter too):

Cancellation of Removal
Persons in removal proceedings, also known as deportation hearings, may apply in court for a special pardon to receive a green card and stay in the United States. For individuals who have never had a green card, the critical element is proving that you have a spouse, parent, or child who is a US citizen or permanent resident who would suffer extreme hardship if you were not allowed to stay the United States. You must also prove that you have lived in the United States for 10 years and have otherwise obeyed the laws.

I believe it would be extremely difficult to be able to do the above though. Proving extreme hardship ain't going to be easy in court.

Old 07-30-2007, 05:14 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
10/22/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/01/2007
Compare
mmrao2007 is infamous around these parts mmrao2007 is infamous around these parts mmrao2007 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu
I did not understand your answer.
How come your 4 year old son apply in EB2 category and sponsor the parents. I know the application is for future employment. But this one is stretching too far?
With the way things are going we never know

Old 07-30-2007, 05:41 PM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
waitin_toolong will become famous soon enough waitin_toolong will become famous soon enough

some 15-25 yrs back this used to be possible. I know of someone whos mom was air-hostess, and delivered the baby here and all of the family members got GC based on that baby.

But they closed this loophole sometime back.

Old 07-30-2007, 05:43 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/27/2007
Compare
a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future a_yaja has a brilliant future
Default No need to be funny or sarcastic

If you don't know the answer, please don't reply. Just because this person asked about getting GC through his/ her baby, it does not mean the person is here illegally or if even this person is in the US. I friend of mine died in an accident in Mumbai and he is survived by his wife and two kids (the kids were born here in the US). His wife asked me the same question and after asking my lawyer, I had to tell her that there is no way she can apply for GC through her children unless her children turn 21.

Old 07-31-2007, 01:45 AM
Priority Date
:
N/A
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
neodyn55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
If you don't know the answer, please don't reply. Just because this person asked about getting GC through his/ her baby, it does not mean the person is here illegally or if even this person is in the US. I friend of mine died in an accident in Mumbai and he is survived by his wife and two kids (the kids were born here in the US). His wife asked me the same question and after asking my lawyer, I had to tell her that there is no way she can apply for GC through her children unless her children turn 21.
Oh don't be such a sourpuss. This is an internet forum, and the last I checked, there was no forum rule stating replies had to be relevant, to the point, and incredibly boring. What are you, a Hitler wannabe? No one's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read the replies anyway. If it's that important, then the OP should ask a lawyer instead of posting in a free internet forum.

Lighten up.