Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > General Information > Interesting Topics
Click to log in with Facebook
Interesting Topics This forum is to discuss any topic of interest to members and to gossip about anything that members prefer. All the terms of the forum and terms of use of the website do apply to this forum.

Old 02-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future
Default Interesting Videos..Enjoy

All,

Try if these videos help you'll in your chosen path(religious path/Intellect)

http://in.youtube.com/profile?user=L...on&view=videos

http://in.youtube.com/user/LifeBlissFoundation

What Nithyananda talks in these videos= What has already been said 5000 years ago+ Nithyananda's experience.

I'm just sharing these videos...you want to/you should get involved more into Nithyananda programmes or you want to drop the whole thing is a decision between Your Mind,Your SELF,Cosmos.

Don't let someone else's good opinion/criticism make decisions for you.

Most important don't end up being Mandana Mishra parrots whatever be your path but then that takes loooot of courage.Yes delving into other's mind/personality/faith is looot simpler .Delving into one's own mind/SLEF is (a simple task too) but a courageous one for you need to face/own up your short comings and fix them too.

Hope we'll have Ultimate Experience. Nithyaandam.(No, not his name also his name)

Thank you.

PS: I'm not looking to start a dry useless or critical discussion here. Could have posted these videos in any other open thread but didn't want to bury the videos under posts in a thread which could have already been discarded by some. I got what I should so far hope, you'll get what you should.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Priority Date
:
Jun-03
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
01/20/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/10/2005
Compare
sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold sanju is a splendid one to behold

Come on, for Gods sake, stop this non-sense. You do not need anyone to lead your path. You are fully capable devine creation. Just because that guy has a saffron rob, doesn't make him better than you or anyone else. Don't watch such crooks, stay away from them, PLEASE.

"The whole history of these books is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills."

- One Great man to another, 1814

Old 02-03-2009, 08:18 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future

You are something....
You are not doubt dry intellect.Many a times you use your intellect alright.But you are way too presumptuous

Example:
You assumed that he leads my path.
You assumed that I somehow think I'm not capable of divine creation.
You assumed that, I think I'm not better than him or no one is better than him.
Top it all you used his orange robe to call him crook.No now don't assume I'm offended.Have fun by all means if you are enjoying.

Like you are concerned about me I'm concerned about where you are going too.
You are not headed in any religious path.Good decision.Intellectual path is a very good path.But most unfortunate thing is you are using your intellect to out smart others.You got to use your intellect to outsmart your intelligence.Yes it's complicated one.Intellectual path is complicated and tricky path. Because with your intellect you will outsmart people who are not intelligent enough but what do you get in return ..ego the size of Sear Tower. It feels nice if you bask in that ego. But here's where you got use your own intellect and deflate that ego.
Though I don't mean to be condescending ,me making all these point s here may make me look condescending.
After reading so many of your posts I will confidently say you lack the intellect to tackle the last part.Will any day take back these words if I find the change in your posts. But I sense a desperation in your posts .

Now don't go off about how I'm offended with your criticism of religion or orange robe.
I have always maintained and will always say that religion/no religion(intellect) both can give Ultimate Truth.
Both religion and Intellect come with risks. With religion you get stuck with rituals/forms.With intellect you either end up confused/so filled with ego that you wouldn't be able to tell diamonds from dunghills(using your signature as part of my effort to keep it simpe )

Long post...honestly didn't want to get into this .I'm not promising I'll keep posting but will try if need be and time permitting.Also there is no point in saying same thing in different words.

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju View Post
Come on, for Gods sake, stop this non-sense. You do not need anyone to lead your path. You are fully capable devine creation. Just because that guy has a saffron rob, doesn't make him better than you or anyone else. Don't watch such crooks, stay away from them, PLEASE.

Old 02-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Priority Date
:
May-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
09/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all crystal is a name known to all

If you dont mind in explaining a bit what exactly you looked for and what you got so far ?
I hope you dont consider it as a dumb question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ita View Post
I got what I should so far hope, you'll get what you should.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are something....
You are not doubt dry intellect.Many a times you use your intellect alright.But you are way too presumptuous

Example:
You assumed that he leads my path.
You assumed that I somehow think I'm not capable of divine creation.
You assumed that, I think I'm not better than him or no one is better than him.
Top it all you used his orange robe to call him crook.No now don't assume I'm offended.Have fun by all means if you are enjoying.

Like you are concerned about me I'm concerned about where you are going too.
You are not headed in any religious path.Good decision.Intellectual path is a very good path.But most unfortunate thing is you are using your intellect to out smart others.You got to use your intellect to outsmart your intelligence.Yes it's complicated one.Intellectual path is complicated and tricky path. Because with your intellect you will outsmart people who are not intelligent enough but what do you get in return ..ego the size of Sear Tower. It feels nice if you bask in that ego. But here's where you got use your own intellect and deflate that ego.
Though I don't mean to be condescending ,me making all these point s here may make me look condescending.
After reading so many of your posts I will confidently say you lack the intellect to tackle the last part.Will any day take back these words if I find the change in your posts. But I sense a desperation in your posts .

Now don't go off about how I'm offended with your criticism of religion or orange robe.
I have always maintained and will always say that religion/no religion(intellect) both can give Ultimate Truth.
Both religion and Intellect come with risks. With religion you get stuck with rituals/forms.With intellect you either end up confused/so filled with ego that you wouldn't be able to tell diamonds from dunghills(using your signature as part of my effort to keep it simpe )

Long post...honestly didn't want to get into this .I'm not promising I'll keep posting but will try if need be and time permitting.Also there is no point in saying same thing in different words.

Thank you.

oh my god this guy is going to be next saint india has produced or world has produced.........jai ho..

Old 02-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Priority Date
:
Oct-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/05/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare

No I don't mind...and let me tell you if one is sincere there's nothing dumb in any question.

I almost don't want to answer your question because there is risk here assuming you are sincere, you know it or not...you believe it or not there is a danger of you trying to base your opinions on my experience. Someone else's experience should never be our base...it can be an aid though but we got to be smart enough to know whether we are forming a base or using it as an aid.

If you are not sincere but want to judge me I don't want add to your burden...isn't there enough stuff in the society to judge already in the name of religion or something else?

Now coming back to your question I didn't look for what I found( at least consciously).

When I said in my earlier post that I found what I should I was not giving credit to these vidoes/Nithyanada alone .I'm ALSO giving credit to these videos/Nithyananda.That's why I said try if these videos help you in your chosen path.

I found some keys to open the inner space. I found out that I already have some keys in my hand placed there( in my hands) by my SELF. Only I kept throwing them away.But these videos helped me realize that I should hold onto these.That's why I understand Intellectual path as well as I understand religious path.

Concisely I found inner Truth.I've not arrived yet. So I don't want to share anything yet though my post keeps running long.

But I'll tell you everyone should know what their style is. In spiritual path to some people a spiritual Master holds appeal.Some can lead themselves. Let me tell you again drop them if you find no appeal in them.But don't drop them because someone criticized them or out of laziness.

Lot of abstract stuff in a way but when it is inner space answer to 'what did you find?' will not be like 'I found this castle/chocolate house/gold mine (if you so want you can create them though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal View Post
If you dont mind in explaining a bit what exactly you looked for and what you got so far ?
I hope you dont consider it as a dumb question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by niklshah View Post
oh my god this guy is going to be next saint india has produced or world has produced.........jai ho..
it's popular misconception that one has to be saint but no one doesn't have to be.I wanted to share the videos and leave it 'coz I didn't want people to tag me.I like my image.See not a quality of a would be renunciate.

Thank you.

Last edited by ita; 02-03-2009 at 10:34 PM.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:46 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute niklshah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No I don't mind...and let me tell you if one is sincere there's nothing dumb in any question.

I almost don't want to answer your question because there is risk here assuming you are sincere, you know it or not...you believe it or not there is a danger of you trying to base your opinions on my experience. Someone else's experience should never be our base...it can be an aid though but we got to be smart enough to know whether we are forming a base or using it as an aid.

If you are not sincere but want to judge me I don't want add to your burden...isn't there enough stuff in the society to judge already in the name of religion or something else?

Now coming back to your question I didn't look for what I found( at least consciously).

When I said in my earlier post that I found what I should I was not giving credit to these vidoes/Nithyanada alone .I'm ALSO giving credit to these videos/Nithyananda.That's why I said try if these videos help you in your chosen path.

I found some keys to open the inner space. I found out that I already have some keys in my hand placed there( in my hands) by my SELF. Only I kept throwing them away.But these videos helped me realize that I should hold onto these.That's why I understand Intellectual path as well as I understand religious path.

Concisely I found inner Truth.I've not arrived yet. So I don't want to share anything yet though my post keeps running long.

But I'll tell you everyone should know what their style is. In spiritual path to some people a spiritual Master holds appeal.Some can lead themselves. Let me tell you again drop them if you find no appeal in them.But don't drop them because someone criticized them or out of laziness.

Lot of abstract stuff in a way but when it is inner space answer to 'what did you find?' will not be like 'I found this castle/chocolate house/gold mine (if you so want you can create them though)

it's popular misconception that one has to be saint but no one doesn't have to be.I wanted to share the videos and leave it 'coz I didn't want people to tag me.I like my image.See not a quality of a would be renunciate.

Thank you.
apart from video link and everything i like one quality in you, you have big time patience...and thats a good quality..... but only thing i wanted to point out that this immigration forum and we should try to keep it immigration forum and not all differant kind of stuff which are discussed on this forum....