Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion
Click to log in with Facebook
Analysis Discussion This forum is used to analyze, predict, track and share the information about the progress of visa dates, visa bulletin and application status of individual cases.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Donor
Priority Date
:
Aug-08
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/30/2011
Compare
thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbof View Post
I respect the sentiment on this approach. Please, be aware of the negative fall out too. Anti's cried loud and termed 'Anchor Babies' when hispanics pushed this sentiment in CIR
This issue though is slightly different compared to our hispanic friend's.
The issue is being raised by US born citizens (minors) who fear that;
1) Their parents will have to leave the country despite having contributed to the economy 2) They will have to leave their country (USA) along with their parents. I dont know whether hispanic friends had this issue (mabe but I am not sure)
3) many of them (as pointed previously) leave in rented apartments since their parents are unable to risk investing in homes.

This is a question of US citizens facing hardship because their parents are troubled.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.