Immigration Voice - Forums - Legacy
Register Get Involved Contact Lawmakers Advocacy Discussion Image Image Image Image

Go Back   Immigration Voice > Analysis Discussion > Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Click to log in with Facebook
Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins Issues surrounding the retrogression of the priority dates for the various employment based categories

Old 07-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Compare
acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Found it!

http://www.yorkflowers.com/cgi-bin/y...a.cgi/C39-2942

This works for me!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/11/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2007
Compare
chanduy9 is infamous around these parts

I can't stop....good humar....
if roses won't work then we all send cactus..

Old 07-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/14/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold
Default Burn no bridges

Quote:
Originally Posted by raju123
Please send following message :

Message to Emilio

Thank you for giving us Hope for few hours on July 1st and taking it away. We enjoyed the pain. Wish you all the best for future Visa Bulletins for Employment based legal immigration

Don't worry, we will wait for 100 years for our green card.
I understand the pain you are going through... but we do not want to sound pissed! Just a simple best wishes will put our message through (if done by enough people). It burns no bridges... and it can attract the media... we want to shame them not ourselves!

Old 07-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/16/2007
Compare
acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute acecupid has a reputation beyond repute
Talking just one problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtekkedil
I understand the pain you are going through... but we do not want to sound pissed! Just a simple best wishes will put our message through (if done by enough people). It burns no bridges... and it can attract the media... we want to shame them not ourselves!

We dont want the morons to think we are appreciating their work. If we are not clear in our message it doesnt make sense to send the flowers. Its not going to burn any bridges in my opinion. There was no bridge in the first place

Old 07-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Priority Date
:
Jul-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
12/01/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold drona is a splendid one to behold
Default It's worth a try...

Should we start a poll to see how many we have? I am in.

Old 07-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-04
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/14/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/01/2007
Compare
Prashant is a splendid one to behold Prashant is a splendid one to behold Prashant is a splendid one to behold Prashant is a splendid one to behold Prashant is a splendid one to behold Prashant is a splendid one to behold Prashant is a splendid one to behold

Done

Your Order Confirmation: EGONZA0EG2UY

Truly,
A victim of revised visa bulletin

Old 07-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Priority Date
:
Aug-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/11/2008
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/28/2007
Compare
chanduy9 is infamous around these parts
Default I have created one..

Once you sent the flowers pls poll @
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6029

Old 07-03-2007, 05:29 PM
Priority Date
:
Dec-03
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bomber is on a distinguished road

07/03/2007: Congresswoman Lofgren's Statement on July Visa Bulletin Revision and USCIS 485 Rejection

* Rep. Lofgren released the statement expressing concern on the incident. The statement indicates that she sent Secretaries Rice and Chertoff letters asking them to reconsider any mid-month updates of the July Visa Bulletin. As people know, she is the powerful Chairwoman of the House Judiciary Committee Immigration Subcommittee. Her statement is very important in two areas. One is the political attention we desperately need. The other is potential impact on the House action on employment-based immigration legislation as impacted by the incidents. Very important development politically.

Old 07-03-2007, 05:31 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
N/A
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
deardar has a spectacular aura about deardar has a spectacular aura about

We should tip the local and national TV channel to cover these by standing in front of the that building and see the kabloom FTD trucks pulling up there all day long constantly as if there is supplying of flowers to a cemetary.

Old 07-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Priority Date
:
Mar-05
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
saimrathi is on a distinguished road

That will be a good idea.. Atleast it wont go unnoticed that way..

Quote:
Originally Posted by deardar
We should tip the local and national TV channel to cover these by standing in front of the that building and see the kabloom FTD trucks pulling up there all day long constantly as if there is supplying of flowers to a cemetary.

Old 07-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/14/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare
dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold dtekkedil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deardar
Would be great.. but it will work only if enough people send those flowers! I suggest emailing your friends.. anyone who would listen! Persuade them to send those flowers!

Old 07-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Priority Date
:
Feb-07
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
03/01/2007
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
santhu is on a distinguished road
Default Friends in other Immigration Forums

Hi Everybody

I'm almost at checkout for sending flowers. Interestingly I noticed that there are other forums where people are discussing the immigration issues and also where people are effected.

Lets make it a massive campaign. We can have a link on the immigration voice home page with exact details on the address and date (final) and impress on people that it shall work.

I noticed that many Chinese use other forums in Chinese language. In fact I requested one of friends to post these details in their forum as well. May be each one of us can forward the details to others by E-mail or other wise. Try to make 10th July as big day for USCIS leaving all document packages aside but busy handling the roses.

Media would definitely be happy discussing the approach for days and in way discuss the issue as well.
Flowers do bring smile and a little bit of introspection to every one.

Lets do it big way.

Thanks

Old 07-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-05
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
11/14/2005
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/25/2007
Compare

Quote:
Originally Posted by santhu
Hi Everybody

I'm almost at checkout for sending flowers. Interestingly I noticed that there are other forums where people are discussing the immigration issues and also where people are effected.

Lets make it a massive campaign. We can have a link on the immigration voice home page with exact details on the address and date (final) and impress on people that it shall work.

I noticed that many Chinese use other forums in Chinese language. In fact I requested one of friends to post these details in their forum as well. May be each one of us can forward the details to others by E-mail or other wise. Try to make 10th July as big day for USCIS leaving all document packages aside but busy handling the roses.

Media would definitely be happy discussing the approach for days and in way discuss the issue as well.
Flowers do bring smile and a little bit of introspection to every one.

Lets do it big way.

Thanks
Lets do it! July 10th is the delivery date.

Some florists (FTD for example) do not deliver on Mondays (I guess they.. like Garfield.. HATE Mondays!).

We need the IV Core people to put links up on the main page... None of them seem to be awake right now!

For now... just spread the word... order your flowers.. and watch as USCIS's office turns into a beautiful garden on July 10th

Old 07-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB3
I140 Mailed Date
:
06/15/2006
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
GCDream has a spectacular aura about GCDream has a spectacular aura about GCDream has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Done.

Order Number: FNM1315364

Old 07-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Priority Date
:
Jan-06
Category
:
EB2
I140 Mailed Date
:
Chargeability
:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bluez25 is just really nice bluez25 is just really nice bluez25 is just really nice bluez25 is just really nice bluez25 is just really nice
Default Why IV is not making this poll sticky.

Why the IV members are not making this simple protest sticky so that it gets more visibility with all the users.